Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186084 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2013
R2BEES PERFORMING THE LAST SHOW cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQYQQiEsVU

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2013
This week is all about voting Melvin.

Sister Sexy Fox, where are you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2013
otumfour: R2BEES PERFORMING THE LAST SHOW
Biko, have mercy on me. Your killing my MB.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2013
http://m.facebook.com/BBA.Angelo.Mzansi.Rep

South Africans are voting Beverly like maaad.
They say they've had it with "Leopard Face" (Cleo) and have been voting for Beverly since Sunday.

I think Beverly's presence might work as a spoiler in Melvin's favour, to keep Cleo from getting the Botswana and possibly SA votes, while equally keeping Dillish from getting the Ethiopian vote, maybe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by homesteady(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2013
Just voted melvin! Till next 1 hour
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2013
Angelo tlking bout his love for beverly on channel 154 `goodmorning afric`
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2013
Tanx BizBloke and dimples. Never took my french lessons seriously
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2013
Mehn,i cn't wait 4 sunday,this voting can be tiring...keep voting#melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2013
meggy 11:

I.K usually starts from d 5th to the 3rd(2nd runner up). Then he will go in to speak with the remaining two and then come out to announce the winner. When he does this, the runner up comes out and d winner is left in the house till d time for him ( Melvin ) to come out in a grand style.

Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: That guy no be Army guy, na BOYSCOUT him dey!! grin grin

Hey! Pls who sang this song, somtyn about... versace versace medusa had on me...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2013
So "Lk4" is MELVINIFIED,so cool,even "Angelo" wants melvin to win,this angelo guy is the realest dude,am feeling him big time...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
dominique: @Uti (if that's who you really are tongue). If you have to send recharge cards do it to the TRUE Melvin fans via PM. If a non-melvin fanatic (like moi cool) gets hold on one of them cards, na Melikem tings o. If it goes to Sholay, languy69 or sweetlemon Dilisn's percentage votes just got a bit stronger. If it goes to sexytabhi, miss sparkle or ginger 78, Bev could win naija votes. If na Fork Addict, he go use am for his own paroles o cheesy. Lemme help you with the profiles of some of the true Melvin fans.
www.nairaland.com/safarigirl
www.nairaland.com/aodis
www.nairaland.com/spade
www.nairaland.com/ononime
www.nairaland.com/ochongonoko
www.nairaland.com/josydaky
www.nairaland.com/ekiloui
www.nairaland.com/
bizbloke
Etc,etc,etc
Just click on their profile links and send them a pm there. Trust me your cards won't waste.

That I don't join you in plotting Dillish's downfall does not mean that I'm not a true Melvin fan. it just means that I have a conscience that wouldn't let me bring someone else down to support my own.
I have always wanted Melvin to win (and marry Dillish with the money. lol! don't mind me) and I want Dillish nothing less than 3rd place.
The sympathy votes I give her is as a result of when I see people try to pull her down and since I want her 2nd or 3rd, I vote harder to make sure she gets there.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dannyxy: So "Lk4" is MELVINIFIED,so cool,even "Angelo" wants melvin to win,this angelo guy is the realest dude,am feeling him big time...
What did he say?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
dimples*:

Hey! Pls who sang this song, somtyn about... versace versace medusa had on me...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dannyxy: So "Lk4" is MELVINIFIED,so cool,even "Angelo" wants melvin to win,this angelo guy is the realest dude,am feeling him big time...
How many people will Angelo campagin for biko? First it was Cleo, now it's Melvin. he should choose who he wants joor there's no more time.
What a pity he's not even mentioning Bev's name.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
spade: http://m.facebook.com/BBA.Angelo.Mzansi.Rep

They say they've had it with "Leopard Face" (Cleo) and have been voting for Beverly since Sunday.

I think Beverly's presence might work as a spoiler in Melvin's favour, to keep Cleo from getting the Botswana and possibly SA votes, while equally keeping Dillish from getting the Ethiopian vote, maybe.

smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
dimples*:

Chief Osita Osadebe "1" of UmuAkwamiko village in Anioma!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
spade: http://m.facebook.com/BBA.Angelo.Mzansi.Rep

lol@the Leopard's face (Cleo)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
sexytabhi: Angelo tlking bout his love for beverly on channel 154 `goodmorning afric`
What did he say Sexytabhi, I luv this Bev gal shaa, that Candice chic mus jus sit down, she lost Angelo.... cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
meggy 11:

I.K usually starts from d 5th to the 3rd(2nd runner up). Then he will go in to speak with the remaining two and then come out to announce the winner. When he does this, the runner up comes out and d winner is left in the house till d time for him ( Melvin ) to come out in a grand style.

IK goes into the house when there are 3 remaining not 2.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:
How many people will Angelo campagin for biko? First it was Cleo, now it's Melvin. he should choose who he wants joor there's no more time.
What a pity he's not even mentioning Bev's name.
But he did say that he wants either Melvin or Cleo to win...As much as he loves Bev, he z bein realistic, chances of her winning r low/slim/none

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Betty,denzel,bimp(he is melbev),bassey,biguesas,bolt are all melvinated,so cool...keep voting ma pple
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
zandilicious:
What did he say Sexytabhi, I luv this Bev gal shaa, that Candice chic mus jus sit down, she lost Angelo.... cool
He said he care so much about bev and hope. She won't change to him when she comes out. He believes everything depends on her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
zandilicious:

If you really love Beverly, you'd advice her to leave Angelo. Angelo does not love her.
Gosh!
he said he will take the relationship "as far as Beverly wants"
Now have you asked yourself what if Beverly just wants a fling? Does it mean he will not push harder for more?
Geez! women and fish brain syndrome! If a man really loves you he will take the relationship as far as he can dare, as far as her wants cos he will want you in his life for as long as possible, if not forever. He will make it clear to you that he wants you for keeps. He won't say "it depends on you" it's just a smart way of saying that if the relationship does not last, then it's all your fault.
Did you also hear that he said that he's considering going back to candice?
Wake up girls! learn how to decode guys, it's quite easy when you learn how to accept the truth instead of hanging on to straws.
If Angelo really loves Beverly, he will state it clearly "I want BEVERLY for keeps. I Love BEVERLY"
Is Angelo the only man in this world?
Shoo?!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
You all know it deep down your hearts that you only get excited on bba because of beverly osu,you all want to know what she's up to every minute. She is the real chase,the real entertainer. Keep voting for Beverly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
zandilicious:
But he did say that he wants either Melvin or Cleo to win...As much as he loves Bev, he z bein realistic, chances of her winning r low/slim/none

True love is blind my dear. Even if he knows Beverly will not win, he would have at least said something like "I pray Beverly wins" "I would have loved Beverly to win"

You will always support the one you love no matter what!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

If you really love Beverly, you'd advice her to leave Angelo. Angelo does not love her.
Gosh!
Now have you asked yourself what if Beverly just wants a fling? Does it mean he will not push harder for more?
Geez! women and fish brain syndrome! If a man really loves you he will take the relationship as far as he can dare, as far as her wants cos he will want you in his life for as long as possible, if not forever. He will make it clear to you that he wants you for keeps.
Wake up girl! learn how to decode guys, it's quite easy when you learn how to accept the truth instead of hanging on to straws.
If Angelo really loves Beverly, he will state it clearly "I want BEVERLY for keeps. I Love BEVERLY"
Shoo?!
I don't know much bout relationship with men but then,most men need to be pushed. The truth is no man always ready for commitment no matter his age but the woman can decide for him. If she wishes to stick with him she can decide that and he will follow suit. It mustnt be a man who pushes for a relationship to work.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Gosh!
Geez! women and fish brain syndrome! If a man really loves you he will take the relationship as far as he can dare, as far as her wants cos he will want you in his life for as long as possible, if not forever. He will make it clear to you that he wants you for keeps. He won't say "it depends on you" it's just a smart way of saying that if the relationship does not last, then it's all your fault.
Wake up girls! learn how to decode guys, it's quite easy when you learn how to accept the truth instead of hanging on to straws.

Shoo?!
As much as u say Angelo doesnt love Bev, he says he cares abt her, why z it so difficult for u to believe that....Bev loves Angelo and m happy for her and I believe she wants the relationship to work, atleast thats wat she said. All the best for them...U jus dont like their relationship period!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
awww..Oneal just got Samsung S4 for feza.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: Chief Osita Osadebe "1" of UmuAkwamiko village in Anioma!! grin

Tut ur a rap fan aftrall?? Ill find out anyway. And let u know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
ItsModella:
wait, are you Igbo? shocked undecided

Yes o. You are surprised, why?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
sexytabhi:
I don't know much bout relationship with men but then,most men need to be pushed. The truth is no man always ready for commitment no matter his age but the woman can decide for him. If she wishes to stick with him she can decide that and he will follow suit. It mustnt be a man who pushes for a relationship to work.

Baby girl, I'm over 27 years and I v had enough experience with men.
Trust me, when a man tell you that "it depends on you" he's just being smart. He's trying to let you know that he will not be blamed if anything happens and as a matter of fact, will even blame you when there are problems.

If a man loves you he will tell you clearly and concisely that he wants you for keeps. Trust me, men love deeper than women. A man who really loves a woman will marry her and love her every single day he wakes up no matter her past. he won't give her conditions, he will accept he the way she is while trying to make her change.

You don't need to push a man who truly loves you because things will flow naturally. Finding true love is like finding the right kind of shoes, it fits perfectly without you struggling wear it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.