Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,707 members, 7,975,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:22 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2210475 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
dimples*:

Bobo oku! Ji nwayo undecided anyi adi ese okwu

Lol @ highlighted. Why change it from "baby oku" to "bobo oku"?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

True love is blind my dear. Even if he knows Beverly will not win, he would have at least said something like "I pray Beverly wins" "I would have loved Beverly to win"

You will always support the one you love no matter what!

HUH!!!
WTF!!!!
In this century?? U still tink LOVE is blind ?

Hmmm, hpe a guy doesn't abuse u all in d name of ur love bein blind
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
zandilicious:
As much as u say Angelo doesnt love Bev, he says he cares abt her, why z it so difficult for u to believe that....Bev loves Angelo and m happy for her and I believe she wants the relationship to work, atleast thats wat she said. All the best for them...U jus dont like their relationship period!

Anybody can care about anybody, there's no big deal there.
What I'm trying to say is that he would have stated it cleary what he wants from her like Hakeem and Oneal did.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
tuktudicko:

HUH!!!
WTF!!!!
In this century?? U still tink LOVE is blind ?

Hmmm, hpe a guy doesn't abuse u all in d name of ur love bein blind

Yes true love is blind. When you experience it, you will understand what I mean

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Lol @ highlighted. Why change it from "baby oku" to "bobo oku"?

Yes nao! D way. U entered me with iwe* except u be lady?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Baby girl, I'm over 27 years and I v had enough experience with men.
Trust me, when a man tell you that "it depends on you" he's just being smart. He's trying to let you know that he will not be blamed if anything happens and as a matter of fact, will even blame you when there are problems.
If a man loves you he will tell you clearly and concisely that he wants you for keeps. Trust me, men love deeper than women. A man who really loves a woman will marry her and love her every single day he wakes up no matter her past. he won't give her conditions, he will accept he the way she is while trying to make her change.
Alright since you are tlking from experience,I agree with you.
The only thing I know is that in a reltionship there shouldn't be room for regrets and all reltionships don't have to lead to marriage neither does it have to be based on love alone. I think care and the fun at that particulr moment should be the watchword
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I'm stupefied
So u wud marry a guy dat hits u all for true love?
R u rily over 27yrs? Cos I doubt a lady dat has "experienced TRUE love" wud speak lyk dis

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
sexytabhi:
Alright since you are tlking from experience,I agree with you.
The only thing I know is that in a reltionship there shouldn't be room for regrets and all reltionships don't have to lead to marriage neither does it have to be based on love alone. I think care and the fun at that particulr moment should be the watchword

Even if you just want to have fun at that particular moment, do it with a guy that will respect you, not someone that will be playing games with you and other chics.
We women should learn how to place more value on ourselves cos that's the only way we can get the love we so desperately carve for.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
@all, wat if there r two winners dis season, who do u guys tnk d two wil b?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
tuktudicko:
I'm stupefied
So u wud marry a guy dat hits u all for true love?
R u rily over 27yrs? Cos I doubt a lady dat has "experienced TRUE love" wud speak lyk dis

Abeg, I didn't mean it that way biko
go through my posts to understand me better. You obviously just singled out one sentence. go through everything
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Yes o. You are surprised, why?
Dunno...I just assumed you were Yoruba grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
u guys should know d moniker behind uti_jara, he was the only one that receive the recharge card sent, u know urself....god of ___ *runs away* lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aieo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Damn i just saw that i gat 500pages τ̅☺ catch up with shocked just voted ƒøя Melvin tho wink U guys in here should ∂o more of voting than gossips undecided tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
aieo: Damn i just saw that i gat 500pages τ̅☺ catch up with shocked just voted ƒøя Melvin tho wink U guys in here should ∂o more of voting than gossips undecided tongue
Pls can someone define gossip for me?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

True love aint blind, it sees, but It doesn't mind.... So they say... Anyway that is nonsense, relationships are not meant to be tolerated, most marriages don't last becos in the beginning, people often see a fault they are not too happy with but still decides to carry on because they are blinded by stupid love, later, when the heat of passion and romance wanes because of the cold showers of reality, they go their separate ways and break each others hearts... So what the hell.. If you see something you don't like, end the freaking relationship before it goes too far.. Like angelo is complaining that he doesn't lyk bev smoking and bev on the other hand is not ready to quit... Isn't it obvious that this might be a problem in the future... BTW aren't we supposed to be voting our reps and praying they win the money rather than fantasising over their realtionships?? It seems to me that pple watch this BBA for different reasons so much so that they forget the target and aim of the show... All this, mellish, melaria and oneza and bevangelo thing is beginning to piss me off. That is why I am so glad melvin did not have a relationship in the house, he can date maria or whoever as soon as he wins, that is his business, our own is to vote for him so he can win... The rest is his personal life and therefore, non of our business.. Pardon my errors..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
dimples*:

Hey! Pls who sang this song, somtyn about... versace versace medusa had on me...

That's the song ppl are listening to now but aint feeling the track probably cos drake is on it

Migos Ft Drake - Versace

Thank me later cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
lady deb: u guys should know d moniker behind uti_jara, he was the only one that receive the recharge card sent, u know urself....god of ___ *runs away* lol
Hahahahaha!
And he keyed in d card after lyk 20mins it was posted....lol
I jst throw am blind pass....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
wild child:

That's the song ppl are listening to now but aint feeling the track probably cos drake is on it

Migos Ft Drake - Versace

Tenk u now! That's d songkiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
lady deb: u guys should know d moniker behind uti_jara, he was the only one that receive the recharge card sent, u know urself....god of ___ *runs away* lol

I don't believe this uti_jara nonsense, he is definitely not Uti. Coz the real Uti would not ask questions or make absurd pronuncements before dropping recharge cards. He'd just shower the cards and leave.
Uti_jara is fake jor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

True love is blind my dear. Even if he knows Beverly will not win, he would have at least said something like "I pray Beverly wins" "I would have loved Beverly to win"

You will always support the one you love no matter what!

True talk.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
zandilicious:
As much as u say Angelo doesnt love Bev, he says he cares abt her, why z it so difficult for u to believe that....Bev loves Angelo and m happy for her and I believe she wants the relationship to work, atleast thats wat she said. All the best for them...U jus dont like their relationship period!

I don't like their relationship either.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
dimples*:

Yes nao! D way. U entered me with iwe* except u be lady?

I no enter you jor. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Dunno...I just assumed you were Yoruba grin

Lol, OK. Anyway, mi ogbo Yoruba. I just sabi, "Kilode?" "Kini?" "Ore mi" and few words. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Baby girl, I'm over 27 years and I v had enough experience with men.
Trust me, when a man tell you that "it depends on you" he's just being smart. He's trying to let you know that he will not be blamed if anything happens and as a matter of fact, will even blame you when there are problems.

If a man loves you he will tell you clearly and concisely that he wants you for keeps. Trust me, men love deeper than women. A man who really loves a woman will marry her and love her every single day he wakes up no matter her past. he won't give her conditions, he will accept he the way she is while trying to make her change.

You don't need to push a man who truly loves you because things will flow naturally. Finding true love is like finding the right kind of shoes, it fits perfectly without you struggling wear it.
Lemonade i agree wit u on this 1,cos I rememba when Keagan was ask in his season abt hw his relationshp wit Talia ll be, wat he said is "what she wants is what I want" bt recently on bb stage he said "we didn't date cos, life in d bbhouse is different frm d outside world"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
E be like say Kslib, Ochon, AndreRush and co still dey sleep ni. Nawa o. Abeg make una dey vote Melvin for una dream o.

Time no dey!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
I just de troway votes yagayaga for Melvin. God will bless Itsmodella, Bizbloke and AndreRush for THAT THING grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
njokusboy:

True love aint blind, it sees, but It doesn't mind.... So they say... Anyway that is nonsense, relationships are not meant to be tolerated, most marriages don't last becos in the beginning, people often see a fault they are not too happy with but still decides to carry on because they are blinded by stupid love, later, when the heat of passion and romance wanes because of the cold showers of reality, they go their separate ways and break each others hearts... So what the hell.. If you see something you don't like, end the freaking relationship before it goes too far.. Like angelo is complaining that he doesn't lyk bev smoking and bev on the other hand is not ready to quit... Isn't it obvious that this might be a problem in the future... BTW aren't we supposed to be voting our reps and praying they win the money rather than fantasising over their realtionships?? It seems to me that pple watch this BBA for different reasons so much so that they forget the target and aim of the show... All this, mellish, melaria and oneza and bevangelo thing is beginning to piss me off. That is why I am so glad melvin did not have a relationship in the house, he can date maria or whoever as soon as he wins, that is his business, our own is to vote for him so he can win... The rest is his personal life and therefore, non of our business.. Pardon my errors..

Shaaatt up!!!!!!! Bba is all abt us watching d housemates personal lives. They can't talk about ours becos we didn't sign for that. Our roles include watching, talking, criticizing, learning, getting entertained and voting. Now is d time to vote and updates and opinions are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
HOVA is my all tym best cool
And this track..I've 4gotten the name but a line goes like..*I give snow to the winter..water to the well..fire to the Sun*

geez prince: preach bruv,that track I think is "u don't know"in blue print.he killed d jam.

I want 2 correct maself..its not HOVA but rather blueprint2..was confused by the H.O.V.A
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mafu eleti! If i seeeeeeeeee laaaaaaaap!!! grin
seriously i'm not that Uti guy oo!
But i really recharged from one of those card he sent!
Immediately i saw it... I sharperly copy am.....as a sure boy na!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
wild child:

Migos Ft Drake - Versace

Why you tell am na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by anitank(f): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
At this point, I really won't mind if Elikem wins.....yea I said that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
skipofem: Lemonade i agree wit u on this 1,cos I rememba when Keagan was ask in his season abt hw his relationshp wit Talia ll be, wat he said is "what she wants is what I want" bt recently on bb stage he said "we didn't date cos, life in d bbhouse is different frm d outside world"

Thank you very much, the same reason why I said that a man who truly loves you will never, as in NEVER make out with you in public or allow you do anything that will subject you to public ridicule. Beside's men are very protective of their interests.

Yet some people will not learn.
Honestly, when some babes tell me about how guys maltreat them I don't sympathize with them.
We gurls really need to stop trying hold on to ANYTHING that gives us false sense of belonging.
Let's start to ask for the best!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.