Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185505 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Ehen, now we're on same track. I understand the "high alert" now.

Have a productive training and series of mock exercises today.
That guy no be Army guy, na BOYSCOUT him dey!! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2013
chriskwaku:

Merci

Tu est bienvenu, mon ami.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2013
C'est moi:

Thankies

Uw.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2013
bba is so boring dis week.d only tin worth doing is voting.Thank God for the football season it has taken a whole lot of boredom away and God punish ASUU also
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Goodu morning all.
Thanks to hiteelong and Bizbloke 4 the S/O. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2013
geez prince: doggy style was the ish,it had jams like who am I (what's my name)gin and juice,upside ya head and murder was the case. Classic.
2chainz is still a wack MC to me though I even prefer him when he was tittty boy in playaz circle.he spits thrash now.
Yeah my best track was 'upside ya head' .......pls just say you don't like 2Chainz instead of robbing off his glory. 2Chainz is a good rapper as far i'm concerned.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2013
bionicdude: bba is so boring dis week.d only tin worth doing is voting.Thank God for the football season it has taken a whole lot of boredom away and God punish ASUU also

Amen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2013
Josydaky:
Morning.

*bored mode*
Go back to twitter and feel @Hot slap!
He willl make you cum back to life.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2013
Josydaky:
:* to you too.

*feeling on top of the world* off to twister to campaign.
Yeah that's ma Baby!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2013
Josydaky:
I hope it not what I am thinking o!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2013
wild child:
This is BBA's thread tongue cheesy cheesy
No be you start am?? Lol grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2013
Josydaky: I go twitter, con run come back to NL. I no fit stay there.
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2013
Tanks for the shout out;
@Spade
@Hiteelong
@Bizbloke and co.

Couldn't trade my sleep for anytin, even if it was biggies jewelry offer grin. Goodmorning to u all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Tu est bienvenu, mon ami.

Abeg am not that proficient wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke: Again

Ibujekwe. Choi!

S/O to:
- Kslib.
- ItsModella.
- C'est Moi.
- Ella.
- Ochon.
- Sholay.
- GOM.
- AndreRush.
- SOM.
- SafariGirl.
- IyawoTM.
- Hiteelong.
- Praktical.
- Fork Addict.
- Dmalam.
- Chrisbenogor.
- Chriskwaku.
- GH Kwame/Patriot.
- The Amaka.
- Sexy Tabhi.
- Reenaspride.
- AgbGift.
- Dominique.
- Ononime aka Brother Shalom.
- JosyDaky.
- Zeenab.
- NkemOkpara.
- Krasid.
- Tuso.
- Rusello.
- Spade.
- Fashrola.
- Otumfour.
- Miss Eve.
- Dannyxy.
- Aodis.
- Ozodigboo.
- SAgirl.
- Lansguy.
- Royal Pearl.
- Feminine A.
- AbikyShow.
- Geez Prince.
- Skipofem.
- Ayab.
- 9ja4eva.
- Yinkade.
- Mevems.
- Njokusboy.
- SexyFox.
- Miss Sparkle.
- Lindsay.
- Nuzo'.
- Amaechi.
- Ginger.
- Skipofem.
- Ekiloui

And the rest. I love una!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke: Again

Ibujekwe. Choi!

S/O to:
- Kslib.
- ItsModella.
- C'est Moi.
- Ella.
- Ochon.
- Sholay.
- GOM.
- AndreRush.
- SOM.
- SafariGirl.
- IyawoTM.
- Hiteelong.
- Praktical.
- Fork Addict.
- Dmalam.
- Chrisbenogor.
- Chriskwaku.
- GH Kwame/Patriot.
- The Amaka.
- Sexy Tabhi.
- Reenaspride.
- AgbGift.
- Dominique.
- Ononime aka Brother Shalom.
- JosyDaky.
- Zeenab.
- NkemOkpara.
- Krasid.
- Tuso.
- Rusello.
- Spade.
- Fashrola.
- Otumfour.
- Miss Eve.
- Dannyxy.
- Aodis.
- Ozodigboo.
- SAgirl.
- Lansguy.
- Royal Pearl.
- Feminine A.
- AbikyShow.
- Geez Prince.
- Skipofem.
- Ayab.
- 9ja4eva.
- Yinkade.
- Mevems.
- Njokusboy.
- SexyFox.
- Miss Sparkle.
- Lindsay.
- Nuzo'.
- Amaechi.
- Ginger.
- Skipofem.
- Ekiloui

And the rest. I love una!

One love

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2013
Tuso:

HOVA is my all tym best cool
And this track..I've 4gotten the name but a line goes like..*I give snow to the winter..water to the well..fire to the Sun*

Sorry.. not HOVA..but blueprint 2
Jay-Z this Jay-Z dat Jay-Z dis Jay-Z dat

All iz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2013
ella.b:
Goodu morning all.
Thanks to hiteelong and Bizbloke 4 the S/O. smiley

Welcome, dear. Good morning. How was your night?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

We're cool, Tuso. cool

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: That guy no be Army guy, na BOYSCOUT him dey!! grin grin

U wan do frog jump for this thread, ba? Khaki no be leather o cheesy

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Hold up, I got 4 spots, not 5 angry

So u happy u got 4 slots..I said u were mean u didn't want 2 admit tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2013
can somebody send me d web for mobile voting pls.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69:

Yes, typical Nigerian! It is very legal voting under a country where you do not live!!! Why will I bother arguing with you? There are millions of you out there!

Eh we don hear you..... Holy Ghost koboko. Ngwa leave us with our illegal runz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2013
spade:

Still voting the nigga 24/7.

He must win that money, the One Campaign endorsement and Maria Nepembe ALL AT ONCE! So help him God! cool

I thought you were the one winning Maria N?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2013
chriskwaku:

Abeg am not that proficient wink

Lol. It means, "You're welcome, my friend." grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2013
spade: Everybody's telling everybody to have a seat.

Lazy assses, stand and fight biko.

Abi oh. Make una stand up VOTE Melvin already. If you snooze, he loses.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2013
Agbgift: Tanks for the shout out;
@Spade
@Hiteelong
@Bizbloke and co.

Couldn't trade my sleep for anytin, even if it was biggies jewelry offer grin. Goodmorning to u all.

Shalom.

Meanwhile, first sentence in last paragraph is funny o. I go do am ni. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69:

It's ur papa that's a scumbag, you ill-mannered insolent kid. I won't dignify you with a reply any longer. The way you talk shows the kind of person you are.

Hallelujah, now peace would reign. The rest VOTE Melvin. Remember, you snooze he loses.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2013
Goodmoni threadmate
To all those that thank me 4 the S/O, u are welcome!!!!

Vote wisely!! Vote melvin!!!
Melvin is the password
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2013
noname: Mentally I have given up because since Sunday, but physically I am still voting and trying my best for Melvin. I just pray we can grab at least one or 2 of the EA countries if not he will not win. That whole zone seems so pro Dillish right now that Melvin will need to get one or 2 of them to win. But like Melvin said it is all about destiny so I just have to try and believe he is destined to win...

Amen oh. He needs to win, just for his self confidence. For a person that believes in destiny, being second all the time is an ego crusher.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2013
ping pong: Please for those who know, what is the final day like as in how is the winner called? Is the winner called first or they start from the 5th up to the 1st?

I.K usually starts from d 5th to the 3rd(2nd runner up). Then he will go in to speak with the remaining two and then come out to announce the winner. When he does this, the runner up comes out and d winner is left in the house till d time for him ( Melvin ) to come out in a grand style.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.