Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186142 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
Betty will have it rough when she gets to Ethiopia...the hate comments I'm seeing even from Ethiopians are just too many grin grin

@otumfour, just ignore abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by autumnflower(f): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
hello everybody...

sorry to ask, but i am confussed

how did betty get evicted, when she had the same number of votes as bolt and elikem??

thanks..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
ItsModella: Betty will have it rough when she gets to Ethiopia...the hate comments I'm seeing even from Ethiopians are just too many grin grin

I gotcha dear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
autumn.flower:
hello everybody...

sorry to ask, but i am confussed

how did betty get evicted, when she had the same number of votes as bolt and elikem??

thanks..
She had less individual votes than Elikem and Bolt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
Please updates....what's happening. In both houses.......anything interesting enough of the insults abegi.......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin

WTF is the bolded supposed to mean undecided

grin grin grin

bn tryna hold back for a while now, but seems u won't shut tha fhuck up....bn quiet all this while becuz of itsmodella and the fine Nigerians on here but u take tht for weakness, u pr!ck, don't push this shyt cuz I can go all nyt.....now stfu ode
Then You Are Welcome.It Seems the Name SamConquer Does Not Ring A Bell To Your Big Ugly Head Abi?You Open Your Gutter Mouth Asking Me What the F**k That Means ?Did You Explain To Me What Your's Mean?Once Again I Say Welcome,If You Are Ready then I am...Say Me Hi To Your Members,I learnt You Have being Promoted To The Position Of Chairman Of Crazy People Association(CPA)...Congrats.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
ok enough of the insults... The match is over... We should all look forward to the nominations tomorrow....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
That instrumental on the Nokia commercial ill yo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
ItsModella: Betty will have it rough when she gets to Ethiopia...the hate comments I'm seeing even from Ethiopians are just too many grin grin

why are You making it Look as if am the One at fault here?I am quiet disappointed,Nothing Spoil Sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
The comments are really something. East africans thanked us for our vote but they say they are voting in blocks because the winner must come from there but if none are up then they will return our favour undecided

This comment is from a zimbabwean:
Ghana 9ja doesnt love u.You have seen it with yo 2 bobo eyes...Defination of a friend--(is the one who saves u wen u're in trouble)Ghana thank God that yr boy is still in the game instead of yo so called friend(9ja).Yo frndship is made in China(fong kong).Kwwaaaaaaaaaaa!

Honestly as much as i disliked Elikem, we should have voted for him. Anyways goodnight peeps.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
SamConquer: why are You making it Look as if am the One at fault here?I am quiet disappointed,Nothing Spoil Sha.
Guy go n sit down, looking for anoda 9ja person to support u so d war will start again? Not happening tonight!
MOD, do me a favor n ban dis guy, i will pay

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sexily Endowed:
Ghana 9ja doesnt love u.You have seen it with yo 2 bobo eyes...Defination of a friend--(is the one who saves u wen u're in trouble)Ghana thank God that yr boy is still in the game instead of yo so called friend(9ja).Yo frndship is made in China(fong kong).Kwwaaaaaaaaaaa!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
click2cbn: Guy go n sit down, looking for anoda 9ja person to support u so d war will start again? Not happening tonight!
**Laughing**Na So You Hate Me Reach...But Why Will I look For the Support,when I am A One Man Mopol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
click2cbn: Guy go n sit down, looking for anoda 9ja person to support u so d war will start again? Not happening tonight!

Seconded!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
grin grin winkGUYS! GUYS! enough of this 9ja v GH crap,, both GH and 9ja should just vote ZIMBABWE winkGUYS! GUYS! enough of this 9ja v GH crap,, both GH and 9ja should just vote ZIMBABWE

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
lol, this feza ehn, she was juz telling bassey that, "if u see beverly in the kitchen, its ntn".....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sexily Endowed: The comments are really something. East africans thanked us for our vote but they say they are voting in blocks because the winner must come from there but if none are up then they will return our favour undecided

Honestly as much as i disliked Elikem, we should have voted for him. Anyways goodnight peeps.
saved Elikem ni, make una no vex person o.....what is it?

EA can't even vote in blocks and Zim is talking rubbish....why ask Ghana for votes when they can just rig it Elikem they did the last time?

These people are laughing at GH cos the Ghanaians always though they're invincible with 9ja....but then most of them on twitter kept attacking our reps and were being arrogant over Elikem's gaffes...

A friend wouldn't diss his friend in the presence of others....a real friend defends his friend in the midst of enemies....Elikem is NOT a friend, we owe him NOTHING....the Namibians, Tanzanians and Zimbabweans have been more of friends this year than the Ghanaians...accept it or not
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
Zimbomatic: grin grin winkGUYS! GUYS! enough of this 9ja v GH crap,, both GH and 9ja should just vote ZIMBABWE winkGUYS! GUYS! enough of this 9ja v GH crap,, both GH and 9ja should just vote ZIMBABWE

Why do we have to vote when you guys will rig the whole thing anyways? Or did 8 countries vote Pokello to apply makeup and lie on couch all day?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
russello:

Seconded!

Thirded!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
Zimbomatic: grin grin winkGUYS! GUYS! enough of this 9ja v GH crap,, both GH and 9ja should just vote ZIMBABWE winkGUYS! GUYS! enough of this 9ja v GH crap,, both GH and 9ja should just vote ZIMBABWE

Pokello: "for my country, big brother has become more than just game...it's about national pride"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
russello:

Pokello: "for my country, big brother has become more than just game...it's about national pride"

true, she said tht, I wuz like wtf undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
shocked[color=#006600][/color]
dominique:

Why do we have to vote when you guys will rig the whole thing anyways? Or did 8 countries vote Pokello to apply makeup and lie on couch all day?
shocked
dominique:

we rigging bba!, thats a new one,, u guys jus love pokello fulstop. And we are gratefull
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
will bassey take of his napkin already?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
otumfour:

true, she said tht, I wuz like wtf undecided

I'm aware the government (led by their President) is fully involved undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
safarigirl: saved Elikem ni, make una no vex person o.....what is it?

EA can't even vote in blocks and Zim is talking rubbish....why ask Ghana for votes when they can just rig it Elikem they did the last time?

These people are laughing at GH cos the Ghanaians always though they're invincible with 9ja....but then most of them on twitter kept attacking our reps and were being arrogant over Elikem's gaffes...

A friend wouldn't diss his friend in the presence of others....a real friend defends his friend in the midst of enemies....Elikem is NOT a friend, we owe him NOTHING....the Namibians, Tanzanians and Zimbabweans have been more of friends this year than the Ghanaians...accept it or not
Are you Pmsing or what? WHAT IS IT SEF MADAM!!!! I have said my opinion. I have been on facebook etc and you will not believe the amount of insults these people have said about Beverley being dirty, ugly, black etc. When a tanzanian is up, will they vote for Naija? Come on girl, i gave my opinion it is not by force. we will see when the votes come when we are up who are our friends. Now please take your frustrations elsewhere and while you are at it go take a chill pill. there is no reason for you to get all aggro and crazy on me jeez.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
russello:

shocked
russello:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
grin grin grin
russello:

grin
russello:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
safarigirl: imagine if these 4 get to finals, who wan save them?

Forget that thing, alliance ke? Have you forgotten how Kenya voted Hakeem over LK4? What happened to the EA alliance then?

What about Bots? Did bots save Koketso? They voted Pokello, remember?

That alliance sheet don't work this year, did SL vote Selly? No! So wetin una dey talk for here? Alliance ni, allegiance ko

ITS A SCAM! Biggie and his goons think they are smart but they are NOT!
And I think Botswana genuinely voted for Hakeem instead of Koketso because there are MANY Zimbabweans living in Botswana, they are everywhere! Remember Botswana is a small country of about 2 million people roughly.

I still don't believe Nando pulled more votes than Elikem in Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tunxlaw2(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
Lets stop worrying about betty, she's a big girl she can take care of herself. Or Do people not fornicate in ethiopia. Ethiopians without sin should cast the first stone. I lyk her maybe thats what she came for. To hell with the 300 grand some people just want to get laid.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
SamConquer: Why are You shouting Unnecesary,what is Scam in this One,So You Expect Nigerians To vote for that Bump-wreck-Face after all the sh!!!!t he was saying...Abegi,make I hear word.

Dont quote me if you can't use your head and reason. Whether we like him or not, its all about alliances. When it comes down to it, Elikem is not a huge threat in this game or favored by Africa, so saving him is not an issue. All you need to do is keep/build alliances to make sure your reps go far.
First Pokello, and now Nando? Nigerians never vote with countries we KNOW will never return the favor, so how did it start all of a sudden this season?
I stand by what I said. Biggie and the producers think they're smart. Trying to take us for a ride.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
Zimbomatic: grin grin grin grin

Yes we know Mugabe doesnt have better things to do than involve himself in a reality show where people sit around for 91 days doing practically nothing. His response to the Munya and Wendall situation is very laughable.
Serious question, is Big Brother Africa really a political thing in Zimbabwe?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yes we know Mugabe doesnt have better things to do than involve himself in a reality show where people sit around for 91 days doing practically nothing. His response to the Munya and Wendall situation is very laughable.
Serious question, is Big Brother Africa really a political thing in Zimbabwe?

grin grin grin
@THE AMAKA, you nor go woundjure me wit laff for hia grin grin

I learnt the government also add it to their national yearly "X" points agenda cheesy

btw, @THE AMAKA i'm not happy with our voting pattern so far.
What exactly is wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.