Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,935 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186136 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2013
milychocs:

I voted amazingly hard for him
Got many people to vote at my workplace, and also got my face book friends to too
Honestly speaking, Nando is the ish, followed by Bolt, for me

I voted big for Nando, happy Boltoo is safe too
Exactly. It's only on Nairaland that I saw people vouching for Elikem, many people I know were voting hard for either Nando or Oneal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 24, 2013
spade: http://www./video/x116zjp_date360-net-part-1-nando-and-selly-having-sex-via-date360-net_redband#UcfHkpz9WJQ

http://www./video/x116zk1_date360-net-part-2-nando-and-selly-having-sex-via-date360-net_redband#UcfI3Zz9WJQ

If you needed any more confirmation, you gat it now.
Nando phucked Selly.

Guys, this site is censoring anything from Dailymotion, so before you can watch that video, copy the link into your browser's address bar, and immediately after the "h t t p : / / w w w .", type in "dailymotion[dot]com". Hit enter

Then you'll be ably to watch the video.
Dayyuuuuuuuummmmmmmm!!! shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2013
milychocs:

It is very clear that Bev latched onto Bimp, and got stuck like glue, and that Bimp is a wimp...no, a pleaser who cannot tell people off

So they share a bed, and Bev tries to get him, lol
If the two of them happen, it is purely more of a hormone thing than a chemistry thing
Bimp does not want her, but maybe his body/hormones will get the better of him very soon

I like him, but he should go like yesterday, he is too good and dry joor
and Beverly? Well Beverly is just Beverly(sealed lips)

I really don't think they are cute together
. Your entitled to your opinion, cant change that. 4 me... d bev n bimp combo is a match made in heaven!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Dont quote me if you can't use your head and reason. Whether we like him or not, its all about alliances. When it comes down to it, Elikem is not a huge threat in this game or favored by Africa, so saving him is not an issue. All you need to do is keep/build alliances to make sure your reps go far.
First Pokello, and now Nando? Nigerians never vote with countries we KNOW will never return the favor, so how did it start all of a sudden this season?
I stand by what I said. Biggie and the producers think they're smart. Trying to take us for a ride.
So For Your tiny Mind You Are The One That Is Using Your Head To Reason?Wait A Minute ''Why are You even Crying More than the Bereaved?''or You are trying to pretend,like you really Care...You Like it or Not...Nigerians did not Vote For the Bump-wreck-Face,after he open his mouth dissing Nigerian,when other Housemates are trying to say good things about Nigeria in other to garner nija votes,cause they know we are 'The Real deal' ......But if You feel so much pained,why don't You get a map,borrow a car and drive to Hell.Safe Journey!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2013
miss sparkle: . Your entitled to your opinion, cant change that. 4 me... d bev n bimp combo is a match made in heaven!
true that....dunno why people are tryna make it seem like Bimp is doing charity wor when he likes Bev just as much

In case some aren't aware, there are some dull guys who like sharp, razz girls....Bimp truly likes Bev, but since she's too wowo to be attractive to guys, some people will NEVER accept that. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2013
SamConquer: So For Your tiny Mind You Are The One That Is Using Your Head To Reason?Wait A Minute ''Why are You even Crying More than the Bereaved?''or You are trying to pretend,like you really Care...You Like it or Not...Nigerians did not Vote For the Bump-wreck-Face,after he open his mouth dissing Nigerian,when other Housemates are trying to say good things about Nigeria in other to garner nija votes,cause they know we are 'The Real deal' ......But if You feel so much pained,why don't You get a map,borrow a car and drive to Hell.Safe Journey!!
na wa o, bros e never do? Abi you wan make dem close this thread again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2013
Em....Mr spade...I no get mb to watch dat but did Nando actually bang Selly? is it now confirmed?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2013
milychocs:

It is very clear that Bev latched onto Bimp, and got stuck like glue, and that Bimp is a wimp...no, a pleaser who cannot tell people off

So they share a bed, and Bev tries to get him, lol
If the two of them happen, it is purely more of a hormone thing than a chemistry thing
Bimp does not want her, but maybe his body/hormones will get the better of him very soon

I like him, but he should go like yesterday, he is too good and dry joor
and Beverly? Well Beverly is just Beverly(sealed lips)

I really don't think they are cute together

If Beverly was "pretty" would you even be saying all of this? You act like its a crime to be attracted to Beverly. Have you seen her dance moves and how sexy she always looks on Saturday nights? By the way, there have been several times where Bimp would call Beverly to sleep with him on his bed if she wasn't there, so what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2013
SamConquer: So For Your tiny Mind You Are The One That Is Using Your Head To Reason?Wait A Minute ''Why are You even Crying More than the Bereaved?''or You are trying to pretend,like you really Care...You Like it or Not...Nigerians did not Vote For the Bump-wreck-Face,after he open his mouth dissing Nigerian,when other Housemates are trying to say good things about Nigeria in other to garner nija votes,cause they kInow we are 'The Real deal' ......But if You feel so much pained,why don't You get a map,borrow a car and drive to Hell.Safe Journey!!

Your silly response is enough to show anybody that you don't reason well. Its not about voting for Elikem, its about Nigeria (Biggie and producers) killing our alliances. Elikem doesn't stand a change against Melvin, Hakeem, or even Sulu so he in really not a threat.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2013
sholay2011: Em....Mr spade...I no get mb to watch dat but did Nando actually bang Selly? is it now confirmed?

Yes, he even fiingered her; and gave her mouth action.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2013
^^^^ Hmmmm...o ga oo. But y did they say on the BB site dat they didn't do anything. So, nando wasn't lying to bimp afterall?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Your silly response is enough to show anybody that you don't reason well. Its not about voting for Elikem, its about Nigeria (Biggie and producers) killing our alliances. Elikem doesn't stand a change against Melvin, Hakeem, or even Sulu so he in really not a threat.
really? so You are the one that reason well,but Your write-up says otherwise..........
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2013
nomination session.....
pokello and natasha by feza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2013
Feza- pokello and natasha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2013
Lol.. Natasha don suffer ooooh..
Feza nominates natasha and pokello..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2013
Miss_3v3: This is true. But still the southerners will go for namibia and some will go for zim too but i really feel east africa may take it. They have strong contenders too like Sulu, Nando, Feza, Natasha etc.

So Sulu is an east african? SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2013
sholay2011: Em....Mr spade...I no get mb to watch dat but did Nando actually bang Selly? is it now confirmed?

Yes he did, I think he fingered and gave her head. Nando is a one minute man, the actual sex wasn't more than one-two minutes before he came. lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2013
Angelo- elikem and natasha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2013
Angelo nominates Elikem and Natasha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2013
Angelo- Elikem and natasha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2013
looool...if Natasha is up for eviction again, she'd commit suicide.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2013
ItsModella: looool...if Natasha is up for eviction again, she'd commit suicide.
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2013
Angelo nominates elikem cos he always wants things done his way and doesnt wants others to air their views..
Natasha cos she over does things and wants to let the world knows when she does something good in the house.. She over-advertises herself and tries too hard sell herself to afrcia and the housemates ina good light..
Even devil sef no fit stop me from posting on this thread.. You can ban me,but you cannot gag me..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2013
While NLers are worried about alliances, Nigerians on twitter are makibg fun of Elikem.

Did you guys vote and vote aggressively? It's not enough to vote five or six times in a week, there are people who voted that amount of time per day for Nando...in all honesty, it's only on NL I saw people voting Elikem.

Even Namibia didn't vote Motamma or Natasha, you think they don't need SADC too? Why is our own more noticed? Is it Ghana's votes that will save Melvin or Bev?

P.S nobody point out Goldie (RIP) even the Nigerians were sick of her, hence no effort was put into saving her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2013
fatima- pokello and oneal
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2013
Fatima nominates Pokello and Oneal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2013
Fatima nominates pokello cos she is a competition..
Oneal cos he knows way too much and he's like her on the creative side.. She doesnt want another male version of fatima in the house..
So far so good,this fatima girl is very wise and sure knows her game..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2013
Natasha nominates Elikem and Bolt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2013
Natasha- elikem and bolt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2013
Natasha nominates elikem cos she doesnt trust him and tries to make people view her as a bad person.. She also said "he farts anyhow and that's disrespectful"..
She also nominates bolt cos he's new and they haven't bonded..
Natasha nominates....... Elikem and bolt........
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2013
Oneal nominates Sulu and Bassey.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2013
Oneal- sulu and bassey

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.