Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,187 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187479 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2013
Hakeem If You Come Up For Eviction,You are On Your Own O
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2013
Hakeem will be Cleo's downfall. See as she's letting him influence her. Mtchewwww

If Feza swaps whoever (preferably Natasha) with Pokello and Hakeem is up along with Sulu, it'll be such a beautiful thing!!
cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2013
Nando nominates dillish and maria
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2013
Nando nominates dellish and maria..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2013
Annabel and Dillish wud be up for eviction. Nando wud save annabel and replace wiv maria. my prediction was right...I knew maria and dillish wud be up for eviction. Bye Maria. Nando...smh for u.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2013
Waridi:

There's something about Maria's eyes that makes her look creepy or is it just me? She has those wicked cat eyes grin grin grin
Yeah... And she has rat teeth! She's not as cute as I thought!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2013
These jealousy diamonds wan comot my delicious Dellish.....na by force to like una?

And those brainless buffoons that are busy following that Johnny Bravo agbaya....e go soon be for una.

Vote Dellish!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Yeah... And she has rat teeth! She's not as cute as I thought!

When boredom sets in, I'll redo my hotties of the season list. Lmao grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2013
Dillish,anabel,nando wuld b up 4 eviction.Am voting ma dearest dillish all d way.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2013
this nigerians eediots have to start thinking of how to become HOH.... Nando knows what is doing... Put two people from the same country up... One goes... Voila e go shock Mel and Bev... They time they come...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2013
Hakeem,nando dellish and annabel will be up..
Who will Nigeria vote for "ANNABEL OR DELLISH"....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2013
C'est moi:
Nando nominates dillish and maria

Oouch!..Ce n'est pas bon! Ce n'est pas bon!!
cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2013
And Hakeem safely instigates some dumb others against Dillish...nice one. But even if she got evicted today, shez one of d few ladies in da house dat can leave with their heads up high.

But she isn't leaving yet. Nando now tinks Dillish wants to get rid of him?? Lol...

Selly's reason for nominating Dillish shows she (Dillish) is real...she doesn't famzy evribody and play miss nice just not be nominated. I can't wait for Dillish to be sent to ruby haus.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2013
safarigirl: These jealousy diamonds wan comot my delicious Dellish.....na by force to like una?

And those brainless buffoons that are busy following that Johnny Bravo agbaya....e go soon be for una.

Vote Dellish!!

Done deal! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2013
ItsModella: Melvin says he loves Bimp so much? wtf?? I'm saying "no homo" on his behalf.
u dont nid to say no homo on his behalf,he said "no homo" too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Hakeem,nando dellish and annabel will be up..
Who will Nigeria vote for "ANNABEL OR DELLISH"....
Hakeem, Nando and Bolt have 3 each

They'll join Dellish, Natasha, Sulu and Annabel

7 people will be up..Maria and.....will be swapped
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2013
I think dillish and Maria r going to be up. Naija who r we saving?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2013
Hakeem, Nando, Annabel, Dillish, Bolt, Sulu and Natasha will be up for eviction.

Hakeem must come up for eviction by force...this time he must battle with strong contenders, oloshious pussified macho like him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2013
I'm voting for Dillish with all the vim I can muster.

God punish Hakeem...wallahi!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2013
Nando will definitely save his head at d expense of maria's! I wonder who Feza is gonna save/nominate
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2013
I want maria to win the 'POWER OF NO' and dellish to win "HOH" this week.. If this happens,the game will be hotter but i know nando will send dellish and maria to ruby house,so i dont want them to win the arena games..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2013
sholay2011: And Hakeem safely instigates some dumb others against Dillish...nice one. But even if she got evicted today, shez one of d few ladies in da house dat can leave with their heads up high.

But she isn't leaving yet. Nando now tinks Dillish wants to get rid of him?? Lol...

Selly's reason for nominating Dillish shows shez real...she doesn't famzy evribody and play miss nice just not be nominated. I can't wait for Dillish to be sent to ruby haus.
Abeg don't make some people look good.

Hakeem did meeting with them last night and they all agreed to nominate Dellish...anybody who nominated Dellish did so cos of Hakeem.

Why call everyone else f0ol and exonerate one person?

What wrong did Dellish do to any of them? They should even be behind her after that bully attacked her

She's as real as the hair on her head.

I no mention name o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2013
Look at the number of people viewing this thread. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2013
Belovedd: I think dillish and Maria r going to be up. Naija who r we saving?
dillish til ma keypad damage.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2013
safarigirl:

That's a weave. Unless you mean real as in human hair.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2013
safarigirl: Abeysteph don't make some people look good.

Hakeem did meeting with them last night and they all agreed to nominate Dellish...anybody who nominated Dellish did so cos of Hakeem.

What wrong did Dellish do to any of them? They should even be behind her after that bully attacked her

I no mention name o
they are just 2 jealous of dillish.As 4rm 2day,i haaate cleo wit ma whole heart.She no even reach dillish 4 anytin,foolish cleo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Toby009(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2013
Dillish has my vote!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2013
Why do i have a feeling crazy Nando will put up Melvin in his place.
He once said Melvin is a threat or something like that.
He has always nominated Melvin b4 now.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2013
THE AMAKA:

That's a weave. Unless you mean real as in human hair.
my point exactly, how real is a weave? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2013
What Hakeem did to Dillish last Thursday was bad and unacceptable. Now, he connived with some other pricks to put Dillish on the chopping block.

Dillish must stay just so as to prove a point to that arsehole called Hakeem.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2013
russello: Why do i have a feeling crazy Nando will put up Melvin in his place.
He once said Melvin is a threat or something like that.
He has always nominated Melvin b4 now.
i no trust dat nando o,e can do anytin.Him n selly dem b dsame tin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2013
@THE AMAKA what is your take on my last post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.