Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,219 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187483 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2013
russello: I hope you guyz are aware that in Namibia:
1. Maria is more famous and stronger than Dillish
2. Maria brought Dillish into limelight
3. Maria runs the show
4. Dillish is somehow indebted to Maria for some reasons including 1,2,3
5. Dillish love Melvin, but she can't go for it bcoz Maria must have made it clear to her that she is targeting the 9ja guy (reason Dillish never wanted Maria in the Diamond house).

Nonetheless, Maria is likely to win Namibia's votes if she is put up for possible eviction.

While you're absolutely correct about Maria being far more famous than Dillish, that doesn't always count.

Remember Eazzy the rapper from Ghana? The one who came in last year as Mildred with her boyfriend Keitta?

Who eventually got saved when they were both up?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Mariah has always ,made it clear before she even went for BBA that she wants to marry a Nigerian guy. She said that when she came for Miss University Africa in Nigeria. I think Nigerians will vote for dillish because of her beauty. The nomination of Dillish and Mariah is not good for both of them especially for Mariah.

My sentiment exactly!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2013
THE AMAKA:

She doesn't love Nando, she just met the guy. Why do Africans throw the word love around so loosely?
Not to add that she has a boyfriend/fiance back in Ghana, and just three days ago was showing and telling housemates about him.
She is trash! Sleeping with somebody to avoid nominations? I don't believe you can be that desperate.
are u a learna?U are talkin like u dnt knw women again.Galz can do anytin 4 money.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2013
THE AMAKA:

She doesn't love Nando, she just met the guy. Why do Africans throw the word love around so loosely?
Not to add that she has a boyfriend/fiance back in Ghana, and just three days ago was showing and telling housemates about him.
She is trash! Sleeping with somebody to avoid nominations? I don't believe you can be that desperate.
are u a learna?U are talkin like u dnt knw women again.Galz can do anytin 4 money.I no dey hide mouth.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2013
russello: Please, som1 shud give us the summary of Diamond's nomination
here u go;
dillish- hakeem and selly
melvin- nando and bimp
beverly- annabel and selly
selly- annabel and dillish
bimp- annabel and maria
hakeem- dillish and annabel
maria- hakeem and nando
annabel- hakeem and beverly
cleo- dillish and nando
nando- maria and dillish
hakeem- 3, annabel- 4, nando- 3, dillish- 4

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2013
spade: What the phuck are you guys smoking? Hakeem IS NOT up for eviction because he got 3 votes.

Nando will not put anyone in HIS PLACE because he WILL NOT be up for eviction either. He got 3 votes while Annabel and Dillish got 4; so from the Diamonds House, just TWO housemates will be up, and they are Annabel and Dillish.

For people wey don study this game to the point of hitting the 190th page on Nairaland, una dey really fall hand. Try to be analytical.

Seems like you are so sure, u wanna bet? Annabel, Deelish, Hakeem and Nando will be up when it is announced this evening.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2013
spade:

While you're absolutely correct about Maria being far more famous than Dillish, that doesn't always count.

Remember Eazzy the rapper from Ghana? The one who came in last year as Mildred with her boyfriend Keitta?

Who eventually got saved when they were both up?

You have a point though, but If you were a Namibian who will you save?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2013
Nigerians we have to be strategic please. I feel voting Maria is a better option than dellish o! With Maria all of una wey want make our bros get involved, something fit happen but as for dellish she will never change since she has started like this. It's time to forget the pretty face and be realistic and like someone said, Maria is more popular than dellish outside.. If nothing else make dem dey share bed may e ne dey e go turn to kiss grin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2013
melanie74: If dellish and Maria are up, nigeria who will we save? I like them both but I feel we save Maria. I don't know why people hate on her cos of melvin. Is it a crime to love someone? I think she's a brave gal for going for what she wants irrespective. She volunteered to go to diamonds just cos of melvin and I see them getting closer gradually. It's a matter of time. It's obvious dellish likes him too but for nig boyfriend Tinz. Since she has started that way, she'll never change so let's stop hoping. Moreover Maria is more lively than her. Like I said I love them both bit if I have to choose, I'll say Maria. Also for SAns hating on her for not dating Angelo her grandpa. Pls what do you''all think
I feel sorry for maria. If she's up with dillish she will not get saved because people prefer melvin to be with dillish than with maria. Funny thing is, even if maria is evicted cos of dillish, dillish and melvin may never actually end up in a relationship because dillish is always going on about her boyfriend outside the house and she obviously doesn't want to cheat on him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2013
russelo abeg shift somwia else jare. Dillish wud definitely be saved and Maria shud pls be packing her bags...you will see. Maria ko, Virgin Mary ni.

melanie, u'd beta join the winning team. Lets reduce one of Melvin's troubled and obsessed girlfriends. ..and dats Maria!!!!!!

Remeber Dillish came against strong ppl like Feza and Hakeem d last tym and still got away wiv 3 votes. even if Namibia votes Maria, she wud get evicted.

I believe Namibia wud vote for d stronger player...not the most popular at homee. Dillish is stronger cos you can still mention her name in a breath without attaching a man's name.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2013
miss sparkle: ....I'll be honest with u, dis trash u wrote here iis complete gibberish!! U should report ur self.

Give me your home address so I can come to your house and flog you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2013
russello:

as long as they both leave before finals and Namibia's votes go to Melvin, we all good grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2013
Please guys, if Dillish and Maria are up, then Nigerians need to carefully study to see who Namibians are saving.

Should Namibia choose to save Dillish, then Nigeria should vote Maria.
Should Namibia choose to save Maria, then Nigeria should save Dillish.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2013
spade: Please guys, if Dillish and Maria are up, then Nigerians need to carefully study to see who Namibians are saving.

Should Namibia choose to save Dillish, then Nigeria should vote Maria.
Should Namibia choose to save Maria, then Nigeria should save Dillish.
Nigeria is not the name of a person. I never knew Nigerians were robots that are controlled to behave alike and vote for the same person.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2013
@ spade I understand your point but its also been noticed that when 2 reps of opposite sexes are relling their country, the guy is always favourite irrespective of the females popularity. Men are always stronger character and essy from Ghana started pushing the Angolan chick to exit making Seydous fans hate her so I still feel Maria is a better option. There's more to see from her and melvin. If anyone heard feza talking with oneal yesterday night. She said oneal and melvin are the only smart guys and melvin is funny. She said he told her b4 Maria wash at the bottom but now she up. She used her hands to describe it. Meaning his feelings for her is gradually growing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2013
russello:

If I were Namibian, I'd be voting Maria. No shiiit.
She's far more exciting, engaging and daring.

Dillish plays it safe way too much; and on top of that, she does come off as blond sometimes... Compared to Maria, that is.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2013
Why is someone saying Hakeem won't be up for eviction.....last week in diamond house,Bolt got 4 nominations,Betty,Nando and Annabel had 3 and they were all up for eviction,Biggie doesn't leave out people with 3 nominations from those with 4....check the past polls......same last week,Pokello had 5 nominations,Natasha n elikem had 4 each and they were all up.....so what will make this set different......cos Hakeem is there?.......those up for evictions this week before the swap later this evening are Annabel,Dellish,Nando,Hakeem,then in the ruby house,Natasha,Sulu and Bolt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2013
@spade...and how do you know who Namibia is voting? like you knew elikem was being voted for by Nigeria last week?

Vote Dillish! !!! Hakeem's hatred of her wud do her a lot of good in d game.lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2013
melanie74: Nigerians we have to be strategic please. I feel voting Maria is a better option than dellish o! With Maria all of una wey want make our bros get involved, something fit happen but as for dellish she will never change since she has started like this. It's time to forget the pretty face and be realistic and like someone said, Maria is more popular than dellish outside.. If nothing else make dem dey share bed may e ne dey e go turn to kiss grin.
am not voting dillish because of melvin,am votin dillish 4 dillish...!D main person i want to win dis bba is melvin,and apart 4rm melvin i can vote 4 either dillish or sulu to win it anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2013
sholay2011: @spade...and how do you know who Namibia is voting? like you knew elikem was being voted for by Nigeria last week?

Vote Dillish! !!! Hakeem's hatred of her wud do her a lot of good in d game.lol
thank u,dillish al d way.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2013
safarigirl: as long as they both leave before finals and Namibia's votes go to Melvin, we all good grin

hehehehe...badt gurlz tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2013
@ spade I understand your point but its also been noticed that when 2 reps of opposite sexes are relling their country, the guy is always favourite irrespective of the females popularity. Men are always stronger character and essy from Ghana started pushing the Angolan chick to exit making Seydous fans hate her so I still feel Maria is a better option. There's more to see from her and melvin. If anyone heard feza talking with oneal yesterday night. She said oneal and melvin are the only smart guys and melvin is funny. She said he told her b4 Maria wash at the bottom but now she up. She used her hands to describe it. Meaning his feelings for her is gradually growing.
fellis:
I feel sorry for maria. If she's up with dillish she will not get saved because people prefer melvin to be with dillish than with maria. Funny thing is, even if maria is evicted cos of dillish, dillish and melvin may never actually end up in a relationship because dillish is always going on about her boyfriend outside the house and she obviously doesn't want to cheat on him.
fellis:
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Nigeria is not the name of a person. I never knew Nigerians were robots that are controlled to behave alike and vote for the same person.

He is saying it strategically. Go back to the politics section with your need to debate every little thing. Its annoying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2013
@Emmadani....me too. am voting Dillish because of Dillish!!!! I like Melvin but smth tells me he won't win though he wud be close. Many here wud be shocked. So in his stead, I wud choose Dillish!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2013
@Emmadani....me too. am voting Dillish because of Dillish!!!! I like Melvin but smth tells me he won't win though he wud be close. Many here wud be shocked. So in his stead, I wud choose Dillish!!! ....or Bassey.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva:

grin You obviously weren't part of BBA AllStars when we made shiiit happen for Uti; as well as BBAmplified when we rack sense like maaaadt grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2013
THE AMAKA:

He is saying it strategically. Go back to the politics section with your need to debate every little thing. Its annoying.

As in! I tire for that guy.

What a JJC grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2013
spade:

grin You obviously weren't part of BBA AllStars when we made shiiit happen for Uti; as well as BBAmplified when we rack sense like maaaadt grin
Isn't Uti a Nigerian?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2013
@shola
Me too...Dillish all the way.
But, make u remember me small in ya paradise o
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2013
Any Nigerians voting Bolt?
Ok then. Lol
cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2013
@ sholay2011 yeah she was saved but without NIGERIAN vote, she would have been homeville. And if u consider her a strong contender, why keep her. Truly she won't smell the molls. There are people like sulu, Bassey, Nando. I want melvin to win but right now, I feel there's more to Maria than dellish. We've seen it all from dellish but Maria still has more to offer. She didn't create hers.f for people criticising her looks.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2013
THE AMAKA: Any Nigerians voting Bolt?
Ok then. Lol
cool
We will vote bassey

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.