Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186150 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
otumfour:

Oga, ur link no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ work ooooo undecided....ntn happened
Onua! Selly did it wai! The truth hurts!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
spade:

No, but she's currently the HOH.
"LMAOOOOO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
Giiyaz: Pls o my people..its been long i watched BBA,last time i watched it was when Karen tried to kiss Luclay(otono) through a glass wall and eventually broke it..pls o..has Karen won the money yet? Pls answer....
...Karen has been called into the diary room...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
H0H...WOW! Good 4 her!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Giiyaz: H0H...WOW! Good 4 her!!
...please what country r u from? (My guess is Ghana)...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
miss sparkle: ...Karen has been called into the diary room...
I hope Biggy is not asking her about wat happened between her and Vina..coz daht Vina is lame!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
miss sparkle: ...please what country r u from? (My guess is Ghana)...
No oo! Am from 9JA na! Itz just daht i was just released from KIRIKIRI..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Giiyaz: I hope Biggy is not asking her about wat happened between her and Vina..coz daht Vina is lame!
r u tryna pull our legs abi wats dis rubbish u r yarning?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
OMG!!! My melvin is a mad man ooooh!!! He was speaking with dellish and maria and the conversation deviated into crushes and melvin told them how selly thought he was into maria when they were in the ruby house .. Melvin laughed at how selly thought he was into maria and burst out laughing and maria asked what was funny... Dellish now asked who melvin's crush is and my boy said "Nobody"...
Have you guys noticed that dellish is constantly trying to make melvin jealous with the "I'm in love with bassey" thing.......Melvin sure knows what he's doing with those girls.. I hope he doesnt gets injured sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Giiyaz: I hope Biggy is not asking her about wat happened between her and Vina..coz daht Vina is lame!
when did u return 4rm prison?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
spade: Oh, by the way, Dillish's real name is actually Tafadzwa Muronga.
She's half-Somali and half-Zimbabwean/Shona.
Looks like they immigrated from Zim to Namibia in actuality.

Stop misleading, where you get the infor? Delish has no Somali blood in her! She was born in Windhoek Namibia not Zimbabwe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
Yesterday evening by 6pm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
Waridi:

Stop misleading, where you get the infor? Delish has no Somali blood in her! She was born in Windhoek Namibia not Zimbabwe

No where in his post did he state tht she was born in Zimbabwe.....read am well.....open ur shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
Giiyaz: Yesterday evening by 6pm
welcome! hv ur 5mins of fame n gerrout of here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pls what are these new names am seeing here...DILLISH,MELVIN,MARIA,SELLY etc. Who are these people?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Onua! Selly did it wai! The truth hurts!

Onua, mingyindi, gimme the link
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
Shey una wan begin derail the thread again shey??
OMG!!! Did you guys just listen to what Luclay told karen? That guy is bad...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
Each time Natasha is nominated, her sympathy rating is elevated and Africa saves her. Natasha will be in the House for a while. Africa will always save her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
And where the hell is Bluetooth?? Na we own Nairaland daht time...is he still active??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Shey una wan begin derail the thread again shey??
OMG!!! Did you guys just listen to what Luclay told karen? That guy is bad...
Hehehe! I told u guys! Daht Otono na badt guy! Zeus no reach!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
Giiyaz: And where the hell is Bluetooth?? Na we own Nairaland daht time...is he still active??
Wait oooh!! Dem release you from kirikiri and the first place wey you come nah this thread... Bros abeg,go politics section go check the latest,then visit romance section to update your romantic life with the latest romantic invention,then go religion section to go Thank God for your release.. Hopefully,before you come back to this thread,Melvin go don already win BBA...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
Waridi:

Don't play with me bros, cuz I don't just talk for the heck of it. I speak with facts.

1. Last week Tuesday, Dellish told Melvin and the others that she was raised indoors and prevented from being exposed to the outside world as a kid in the rural satellite town around Windhoek, because she was 'colored' (half-caste, light skinned) due to her biological father actually being a Somali - and by their customs, race-mixing was frowned upon.

2. Dillish's personal Facebook page is "Tafadzwa Pearl Billings" - search it up and see for yourself. And in that page, there are lots of personal pictures she took with Maria; with the most recent being dated "Apr 21" - A month before she appeared on the show.

3. Scrolling down the page will show you the page address which says Facebook.com/tafadzwa.muronga.9

That's how I arrived at the conclusion that her surname is most likely Muronga. Tafadzwa is a well-known name used by Zimbabweans of the Shona extraction. Feel free to confirm from Zimbomatic.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Giiyaz: Yesterday evening by 6pm
welkum bak,u don shave?I min u don shave down thr,around d peni5?Cos i heard wen thr is 2much grass around d peni5,guys start to think 4rm their peni5.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
otumfour:

No where in his post did he state tht she was born in Zimbabwe.....read am well.....open ur shocked

Am referring to Spade's quote refer above pliz cool kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
mirob: Melvin and Selly, hmmmmmmmmm. Am I smelling a chemistry or is this brotherly love? Melvin is now on selly's bed with style unlike melvin.
Bad timing...
I hope Nando wont put him up today!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Emmadani: welkum bak,u don shave?I min u don shave down thr,around d peni5?Cos i heard wen thr is 2much grass around d peni5,guys start to think 4rm their peni5.
Hahahahahahaha! Funny guy, buh Zeus still dey rap?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
spade:

Don't play with me bros, cuz I don't just talk for the heck of it. I speak with facts.

1. Last week Tuesday, Dellish told Melvin and the others that she was raised indoors and prevented from being exposed to the outside world as a kid in the rural satellite town around Windhoek, because she was 'colored' (half-caste, light skinned) due to her biological father actually being a Somali - and by their customs, race-mixing was frowned upon.

2. Dillish's personal Facebook page is "Tafadzwa Pearl Billings" - search it up and see for yourself. And in that page, there are lots of personal pictures she took with Maria; with the most recent being dated "Apr 21" - A month before she appeared on the show.

3. Scrolling down the page will show you the page address which says Facebook.com/tafadzwa.muronga.9

That's how I arrived at the conclusion that her surname is most likely Muronga. Tafadzwa is a well-known name used by Zimbabweans of the Shona extraction. Feel free to confirm from Zimbomatic.

Somali is half caste? grin grin & BTW Delish is not light skinned! Even her profile picture screams Dark skinned! Facial features are far from horn people. She has a broader face & nose. I know Somali when I see one
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
otumfour:

Onua, mingyindi, gimme the link

Menua, gyidi, unfortunately my copying the link to you is difficult, but you can google it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
safarigirl: Melvinb and Selly now conversing

Selly says "you've been offered meat in a plate, why not eat it?"

Melvin 'it's not everything offered on a plate that should be eaten...there are obstacles blocking the person I really like"

Hmm, Maria vs. Dellish anyone?
...and they say my guy no get game?!
i really hope annabel and dillish wont be up at the same time...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
Wh0 z Nando again or do u guys mean Nando milk?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
Giiyaz: Pls what are these new names am seeing here...DILLISH,MELVIN,MARIA,SELLY etc. Who are these people?

Stranger in Jerusalem grin these are big brother Africa competitors for a prize of $300,000

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.