Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,928 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:38 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189101 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
sigmundfreud:
...and they say my guy no get game?!
i really hope annabel and dillish wont be up at the same time...

Africa will save Delish and Annabel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
Waridi:

Somali is half caste? grin grin & BTW Delish is not light skinned! Even her profile picture screams Dark skinned! Facial features are far from horn people. She has a broader face & nose. I know Somali when I see one

Olodo, what do you understand by "Half-Caste"? You think it only means a person mixed with black and white?
A lot of Somali, Ethiopian and Eritrean people are NOT black! And since they are NOT black, breeding with a black person will produce a half-caste.
Secondly, she emphatically stated she was colored as a CHILD; hence her grandparents' refusal to expose her to the tribalist townsfolk. A lot of people are light-skinned as babies and then darken as they grow.

Please consult the BigBrother website and search for any videos filed under Day 23. You might find it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
spade:

Olodo, what do you understand by "Half-Caste"? You think it only means a person mixed with black and white?
A lot of Somali, Ethiopian and Eritrean people are NOT black! And since they are NOT black, breeding with a black person will produce a half-caste.
Secondly, she emphatically stated she was colored as a CHILD; hence her grandparents' refusal to expose her to the tribalist townsfolk. A lot of people are light-skinned as babies and then darken as they grow.

Please consult the BigBrother website and search for any videos filed under Day 23. You might find it.

Okkkkkkk..... Meanwhile who's really up for eviction now?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Waridi:

Okkkkkkk..... Meanwhile who's really up for eviction now?

Diamonds: Annabel and Dillish.

Ruby: Natasha and Sulu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hahahahahahaha! LWKMD! LSMH!! LOL!! Guys! I was just kiddin' oo! #TeamDillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
Waridi:

Stop misleading, where you get the infor? Delish has no Somali blood in her! She was born in Windhoek Namibia not Zimbabwe

Dilish said it herself that she's half Somali. I assumed the other half was Namibian. So technically, we have 3 Zimbos in the house grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
dominique:

Dilish said it herself that she's half Somali. I assumed the other half was Namibian. So technically, we have 3 Zimbos in the house grin

Biologically you mean? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
[code][/code] I just wish everybody here in Nairaland will just start posting on Bigbrother's official facebuk page! It is really H0T there! Am also posting oo! Hahahaha...*laughs and logs in to facebook*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
Also, Pokello is biologically from Lesotho.
LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
spade:

Hakeem,pokello and Dillish? GOD FORBID! Tufiakwa! DILLISH is not a Zimbo Abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
spade:

Yup cheesy. For all we know, she could be related to that Munyaradzi that hates her guts lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
#Vote DELISH For 2013 BBA#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
Operation vote dillish,if any bad mouth talk against dillish,i go send visitor 4 u...He knws u,he dey investigate all dillish enemy.Bware

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
We will vote for Dellish even if she is Mugabe's daughter self... so please lets move on :-) Maria is annoying, and yes, me being South African, i hold a grudge over the Angelo thing.

Quite funny though:
Annabel chasing Angelo. Angelo chasing Maria. Maria chasing Melvin. Melvin chasing Dellish.
Hakeem chasing Cleo. Cleo chasing Oneal. Oneal chasing Feza. Feza chasing Melvin.

This just reflects real life in a way!

As for Beverly, I feel so sorry for the Bimp guy. Shame, I'm a girl but if i had Beverly always on my case like that, I would opt for voluntary exit!

I am not happy that Nigeria did not vote for Elikem though... I love Elikem!

Mission Save Dellish underway!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
Selly z in trouble! Facebook is hot o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Naija dey against her lyk dem dey against Goldie(R.I.P)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
GHANA dey against her lyk NAIJA dey against Goldie(R.I.P)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
SAGirl: We will vote for Dellish even if she is Mugabe's daughter self... so please lets move on :-) Maria is annoying, and yes, me being South African, i hold a grudge over the Angelo thing.

Quite funny though:
Annabel chasing Angelo. Angelo chasing Maria. Maria chasing Melvin. Melvin chasing Dellish.
Hakeem chasing Cleo. Cleo chasing Oneal. Oneal chasing Feza. Feza chasing Melvin.

This just reflects real life in a way!

As for Beverly, I feel so sorry for the Bimp guy. Shame, I'm a girl but if i had Beverly always on my case like that, I would opt for voluntary exit!

I am not happy that Nigeria did not vote for Elikem though... I love Elikem!

Mission Save Dellish underway!!!
afta al d rubbish elikem said against 9ja.Thunder locate am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
If Nando try replace anybody with Melvin...he will automatically become my enemy! Even tho him and Bolt cum out for eviction i go vote Bolt! Mind you..i won a bike when i voted Karen last 2 years BigbroAMPLIFIED! #BBAthechase
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
have you guys thought of nando saving Annabel and replacing with Bev?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Giiyaz: If Nando try replace anybody with Melvin...he will automatically become my enemy! Even tho him and Bolt cum out for eviction i go vote Bolt! Mind you..i won a bike when i voted Karen last 2 years BigbroAMPLIFIED! #BBAthechase
Ndo! well done. So this year you wan win aeroplane abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
@sp00n_addict..If he tries that and eventually Bev gets evicted..he should consider himself evicted #MYstreetain'tsmilin'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]melvin and delish na match med in hevn.....d gal lov 9a and also want 2 liv here so melvin hv hope
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
fork adict:
Ndo! well done. So this year you wan win aeroplane abi?
N0 i wan win a night with ur MAMA....pafukan!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
otumfour:

Oga, ur link no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ work ooooo undecided....ntn happened
check dis; http://bigbrotherafricakenya..com/2013/06/watch-selly-and-nando-s3x-video-big.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
Am watching Nando lyk God watching Earth...wanna see his next step^
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
*Still watching*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
Maria's boyfriend grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
Dillish fine oo! N0!! GOD forbid! She can't be evicted now na!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
Alright folks. Like I mentioned earlier, I have read almost every single post on this thread both sensible and otherwise now over six thousand and still counting. over the last fifteen pages or thereabout, the theory of rigging the votes was prevalent. now can someone explain to me how practicable this theory is? cos first, the originating country of any votes by any voter using any platform can actually be traced. e.g phone, website. Second, these votes are actually verified by a reputable actuary company that I beleive (if their directors are sensible) should do anything and everything possible to guard their reputation. so by alleging rigging, are we saying that the auditors deliberately manipulate the figures? Or are we saying that the riggers are so advanced in their art that the auditors that the idea of asking the auditors to verify the figures can be likened to a scenario where one calls on a primary school kid to verify a project work done by a post graduate student?

I may be ignorant and that is why i seek explanations on this from any experience riggers in the land. But me thinks (and please note that this is my opinion) that no matter how incredible any result is, it is a fair reflection of reality. From experience, I know that many folks in the land do not vote. Na only analysis and updates sem sabi. i'm not saying that is bad, i'm only saying that is our specialty here and there are actually some murraforkers who dont give a sheet about analysis and what have you but can spend their last dime on voting for a housemate that tickles their fancy. so when the later do their sheet, we shouldnt come here and cry foul altho i did in the case of Denzel.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
spade: Maria's boyfriend grin

He looks like a teen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.