Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,326 members, 7,881,212 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187482 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2013
Last sunday, after Annabel was saved, Dillish spent a long time speaking to her on Melvin's behalf and explaining why he swapped her. Guess what Maria was doing all this time? of course scheming on how she would sleep on melvin's bed and d tactics that would earn her a cuddle.
Dillish Oshiomole has earned my vote, Maria has to work to earn it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2013
[b][/b]
Chrisbenogor:
Bros I taya for women oooooo !!!! Persin go marry this one put for house, well sha knacking for the chance to win 300K USD. Who born Nando well to not save her or even replace her lol.
No wonder Nando tell her say she fit dey go back Ruby house, my guy don bleed off 10,000 psi no easy grin grin grin

LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
I go slaughter three native fowl if Nando replaces himself wit Cleo shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
Melvinb and Selly now conversing

Selly says "you've been offered meat in a plate, why not eat it?"

Melvin 'it's not everything offered on a plate that should be eaten...there are obstacles blocking the person I really like"

Hmm, Maria vs. Dellish anyone?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm......Melvin wants Dillish. ..not Maria
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
Belovedd: Last sunday, after Annabel was saved, Dillish spent a long time speaking to her on Melvin's behalf and explaining why he swapped her. Guess what Maria was doing all this time? of course scheming on how she would sleep on melvin's bed and d tactics that would earn her a cuddle.
i mean dillish is a darling.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abeg ooo..which obstacle dey block d person wey Melvo like o?
Who hin like sef? :/ Maria,Dillish,Feza,selly?
Who?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
sholay2011: Hmmmmmmmmm......Melvin wants Dillish. ..not Maria
I always knew it but what makes you so sure..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
LOL! Melvin wants his share on Selly's nyash.
He cannot carry last grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
Maria is jealous!! She doesnt want to give melvin and selly enough space to discuss...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
^^^^^^^^ Lol....that's kinda true. Maria is too one-note. I would choose Dillish over her...even for Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
sholay2011: Hmmmmmmmmm......Melvin wants Dillish. ..not Maria

That has been obvious from the word go.

That maria girl just come scatter setting ni.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
Melvin dey talk this afternoon o!

Maria called Melvin home-wrecker cos of Felikem, now they're discussing the swapping drama
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
I rebuke every delilah for Melvin.
Selly tho.she leads Sulu on,F.ucks Nando and now She's chasing Melvin.
Na by force ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
When Nando separates Dillish and Melvin by Friday by sending the former to ruby haus. ...Melvin's eyes go clear say no obstacle dey for dia love...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
Dillish really likes melvin deep inside of her.4get,maria own na nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lsoul: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
Yes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
safarigirl: Melvin dey talk this afternoon o!

Maria called Melvin home-wrecker cos of Felikem, now they're discussing the swapping drama
Yess.. Maria was trying to tell him and selly that feza shunned elikem cos she wanted melvin but melvin was quick to say it wasnt cos of him..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Yess.. Maria was trying to tell him and selly that feza shunned elikem cos she wanted melvin but melvin was quick to say it wasnt cos of him..
Sharp bobo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mirob(f): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
What is wrong with maria sef? Melvin told her to leave he and Selly alone that she is d odd one out, she still remains there. Y won't she save her face and go downstairs or somewhere else?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
Melvin should take it easy nah haba.. Selly was telling him that she confides in maria sometimes when they both were at ruby and melvin said "Stop confiding in maria cos she is a naughty girl".. Maria was there when melvin said it and she didnt look impressed when he said it.. Maybe i'm just reading too much meaning into things...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
mirob: What is wrong with maria sef? Melvin told her to leave he and Selly alone that she is d odd one out, she still remains there. Y won't she save her face and go downstairs or somewhere else?
he no eazy to b a fym bobo na,dats wat u must face as a fyn bobo...It is not eazzzy...Wat am prayin 4 is dat let d galz not querrel or argue or fight in future because of melvin.I no what galz can do when they really like a guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Melvin should take it easy nah haba.. Selly was telling him that she confides in maria sometimes when they both were at ruby and melvin said "Stop confiding in maria cos she is a naughty girl".. Maria was there when melvin said it and she didnt look impressed when he said it.. Maybe i'm just reading too much meaning into things...

Maybe he's tryna send a msg indirectly dat he's tired of her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
lsoul: Am bored, need 2 make frnd, 27b251d1 female only.

LMAO! This guy don look Selly-nando clip, konji don scatter hin head

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
Melvin please check that ur shirt is tight enough because u are jusst to hot 4 em ladies.
Lmao.Melvin just told dillish her face is d opposite of her stomach.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
fork adict:

LMAO! This guy don look Selly-nando clip, konji don scatter hin head

grin grin grin
lets hope he finds a partner asap
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
Oh, by the way, Dillish's real name is actually Tafadzwa Muronga.
She's half-Somali and half-Zimbabwean/Shona.
Looks like they immigrated from Zim to Namibia in actuality.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
grin
teewhysafe: I hv a feelin Feza wil save bolt!Likely replace wit Pokello! Then its likely Hakeem goes home cos even girls voting re sick of his attitude
teewhysafe: I hv a feelin Feza wil save bolt!Likely replace wit Pokello! Then its likely Hakeem goes home cos even girls voting re sick of his attitude

well sorry guys to bust your bibble but the bba trend is to have 5hm for possible eviction and if there are no clear cut 5 possible evictees eg four hm has 4 nominations then the rest on the closest are also put up as well (since there is no fair way of separating them) so chilax, hakeem aint going nowhere!, but dont worry coz feza is definately putting pokello up,, but then you guys will vote for her and latter cry foul
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
Melvin should try to treat Maria better even if he's not sexually interested.
Speaking softly to her, holding her hand, asking her about her day, and also petting her at night can't be too bad. Sheeesh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pls o my people..its been long i watched BBA,last time i watched it was when Karen tried to kiss Luclay(otono) through a glass wall and eventually broke it..pls o..has Karen won the money yet? Pls answer....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
Giiyaz: Pls o my people..its been long i watched BBA,last time i watched it was when Karen tried to kiss Luclay(otono) through a glass wall and eventually broke it..pls o..has Karen won the money yet? Pls answer....

No, but she's currently the HOH.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by teewhysafe(f): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
Let's wait n see
Zimbomatic: grin[color=#006600][/color]

well sorry guys to bust your bibble but the bba trend is to have 5hm for possible eviction and if there are no clear cut 5 possible evictees eg four hm has 4 nominations then the rest on the closest are also put up as well (since there is no fair way of separating them) so chilax, hakeem aint going nowhere!, but dont worry coz feza is definately putting pokello up,, but then you guys will vote for her and latter cry foul

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.