Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185579 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by teewhysafe(f): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2013
I hv a feelin Feza wil save bolt!Likely replace wit Pokello! Then its likely Hakeem goes home cos even girls voting re sick of his attitude
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2013
teewhysafe: I hv a feelin Feza wil save bolt!Likely replace wit Pokello! Then its likely Hakeem goes home cos even girls voting re sick of his attitude
if hakeem goes hum,i wil b d happiest person 4 dat week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2013
@ melanie. ...We have seen all of Maria (the obsession with Melvin and bla bla) but Dillish comes in layers...we've not seen half of her yet...ppl want to see if she wud actually hook up wiv a guy in the house at last...for us here...preferably Melvin.

You think shez not a strong contender? you will see. Shez growing to be one even though she doesn't look like one (you know...shez pretty...we expect her to hook up wiv a hot guy and form alliance and have no clue of wats goin on but she has surprised many dat she is really part of da game without being loud). Hakeem's hate for her is to her advantage if u dnt know...just like lerato, maxwell nd co formed a gang against richard....africa proved they were in control of da game by voting dem out and even making richard d winner (after he don bang tatiana...a married man for dat matter).

I am voting Dillish for Dillish....not Melvin. But it may be to his advantage.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2013
Seriously Hakeem has to go,I ll be damn happy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2013
Having a Zambian, a Malawian, and 2 Zims for possible eviction kiss

This is such a great feeling for me **in Osaze Odemwingie's voice**

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2013
spade:

Give me your home address so I can come to your house and flog you.
grin grin grin.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Funniest thing I've read on this thread. Be like sey Spade na teacher for one secondary school.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Isn't Uti a Nigerian?

For goodness sakes man, you're clueless.

I'm not talking about the finals only. I'm talking about the entire season, how we voted Sheila from the barn back into the house while 'kurukerely' voting Paloma using Obodo Tatiana.

And as for Amplified, there was a lot of "scratch my back I scrtch yours", how we voted Luclay for SA alliance etc.
Dude, you just don't get it. Perhaps you started watching recently?

All the same, just watch quietly instead of asking all these "Noob-like" questions of yours. angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2013
Only if feza can hr me.FEZA pls put pokello up,so dat dat 4ucking hakeem can go hum...!If hakeem is evicted,cleo wil b evicted d next week.Stuuuupid couple....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2013
spade: http://www./video/x116zjp_date360-net-part-1-nando-and-selly-having-sex-via-date360-net_redband#UcfHkpz9WJQ

http://www./video/x116zk1_date360-net-part-2-nando-and-selly-having-sex-via-date360-net_redband#UcfI3Zz9WJQ

If you needed any more confirmation, you gat it now.
Nando phucked Selly.

Guys, this site is censoring anything from Dailymotion, so before you can watch that video, copy the link into your browser's address bar, and immediately after the "h t t p : / / w w w .", type in "dailymotion[dot]com". Hit enter

Then you'll be ably to watch the video.

Oga, ur link no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ work ooooo undecided....ntn happened
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 24, 2013
Watin melvin dey discos wit selly 4 GOD sake,in d presence of nando....!Hmm i av a feeling nando wil put melvin up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2013
melanie74: I feel there's more to Maria than dellish. We've seen it all from dellish but Maria still has more to offer.
The reverse is the case here. It's Dillish who is mysterious and has more to offer.
Secondly, the way Hakeem & The Gang are going after Dillish portrays them as bullies and will work in Dillish's favour.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2013
grin grin grin
shuo?!..9ja don flag off corrosive campaign in favor of Dillish already for bba FB page cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2013
otumfour:

Oga, ur link no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ work ooooo undecided....ntn happened

Put Dailymotion DOT com immediately after the http Hyphen-Slash-Slash thingy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2013
Emmadani: Watin melvin dey discos wit selly 4 GOD sake,in d presence of nando....!Hmm i av a feeling nando wil put melvin up.

Na how you dey take watch your own BBA?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2013
Emmadani: Watin melvin dey discos wit selly 4 GOD sake,in d presence of nando....!Hmm i av a feeling nando wil put melvin up.
So make he no talk with selly again? Na was ooooh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2013
russello: grin grin grin
shuo?!..9ja don flag off corrosive campaign in favor of Dillish already for bba FB page cheesy
u dnt know watsup.As 4 me,i go vote dellish til ma hand cut.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2013
Omo melvina nd selly dey play "Truth" or "dare".. Melvin don don make her pull her shirt.. Na only bra selly wear right now...
Melvin tell her say he dey pity her cos he no wan put her for trouble by daring her to do something big but selly said "Dont pity me"....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

So make he no talk with selly again? Na was ooooh..
omo i no mean make he no talk to selly,but he dey talk about kissing and he his flirting wit selly in d presence of NANDO.N nando has already said melvin is his main threat.He can put melvin up 4 eviction because of selly.Chai,melvin is a player.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2013
Melvin just asked selly when she had sex last and she was thinking,melvin now said its a simple question and she should just say it,maybe two days ago.. He got up to go pee and said she should be ready with his answer before he comes back..
Selly said she quit but melvin said she cant cos she lured him into the game.. Interesting..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2013
Emmadani: u dnt know watsup.As 4 me,i go vote dellish til ma hand cut.

Even me self...i'm so anxious to start voting for her till eternity grin grin grin
Hope say she never bewitched us (9jas)
o cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2013
Emmadani: omo i no mean make he no talk to selly,but he dey talk about kissing and he his flirting wit selly in d presence of NANDO.N nando has already said melvin is his main threat.He can put melvin up 4 eviction because of selly.
So he go just Nominate melvin cos melvin dey talk about kissing and bla bla bla in front of him.. You sure say you understand how this game dey work sef?
Lol @nando putting up melvin cos of selly.. If nando wan put melvin,he go put am and not cos of selly..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2013
russello:

Even me self...i'm so anxious to start voting for her till eternity grin grin grin
Hope say she never bewitched us (9jas)
o cheesy cheesy
as long as na dillish bewitch me,no problem.Hahahagahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

So he go just Nominate melvin cos melvin dey talk about kissing and bla bla bla in front of him.. You sure say you understand how this game dey work sef?
Lol @nando putting up melvin cos of selly.. If nando wan put melvin,he go put am and not cos of selly..
na ur own b dat.Na d way u dey think ur own b dat.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2013
What is my own? I don't care who leaves..Bev is safe dats all d@ matters to me...hehehehe...I hope nando doesn't put her up...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Melvin just asked selly when she had sex last and she was thinking,melvin now said its a simple question and she should just say it,maybe two days ago.. He got up to go pee and said she should be ready with his answer before he comes back..
Selly said she quit but melvin said she cant cos she lured him into the game.. Interesting..

Thought she said he shouldn't pity her. She should answer o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2013
melanie74: @ spade I understand your point but its also been noticed that when 2 reps of opposite sexes are relling their country, the guy is always favourite irrespective of the females popularity. Men are always stronger character and essy from Ghana started pushing the Angolan chick to exit making Seydous fans hate her so I still feel Maria is a better option. There's more to see from her and melvin. If anyone heard feza talking with oneal yesterday night. She said oneal and melvin are the only smart guys and melvin is funny. She said he told her b4 Maria wash at the bottom but now she up. She used her hands to describe it. Meaning his feelings for her is gradually growing.
YIMU!!!
DILLISH OSHIOMOLE ALL THE WAY

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ayobarmy(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2013
Did i just here melving says he has already sees selorm's b***bs he even told her there is nothing to hide anymore i swear na dis guy na crook...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2013
miss sparkle: What is my own? I don't care who leaves..Bev is safe dats all d@ matters to me...hehehehe...I hope nando doesn't put her up...
Beverly's cousin how are you? just be prepared for when ur cousin wud be put up for eviction against Melvin. Even tho shez interesting, real, straight to d point, carefree and bla bla bla....she wud be going home.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mirob(f): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2013
Melvin and Selly, hmmmmmmmmm. Am I smelling a chemistry or is this brotherly love? Melvin is now on selly's bed with style unlike melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2013
pinky lips: Seriously Hakeem has to go,I ll be damn happy.

In the history of BBA, selly's bonking with Nando would go down as the most disputed bonking ever.
There are hard line supporters of her who are refusing to believe, but from the uncut VIP video, people are softening their stance.
A hard line supporter of Selly, I will say she has dissapointed me, henceforth I will have a prejudice opinion on her as anything will she will do will not be pleasing to me (not that I matter anyway).
Though bonking in the house is a debatable issue, I feel she gave up so easily, having a fiancee outside was not enough for her, which respecting lady would let go in the first night to a guy knowing this guy only wants to "smash" you!
Ao Praye Tietia (selly's fiancee who is a musician in Ghana) I weep for you, but if she wins wipe those tears and make sure you subtract your investments from her. Kai

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2013
miss sparkle: ....I'll be honest with u, dis trash u wrote here iis complete gibberish!! U should report ur self.

Thats not trash. @ Spade made sense with that post. You are taking this allegiance to Bev of yours to a level that defies reason. I'm not saying you shouldnt support her but at least be sensible hwen doing so. That will give some merit to your arguments in her favor on here. Otherwise, people will start to take you unseriously.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2013
Last sunday, after Annabel was saved, Dillish spent a long time speaking to her on Melvin's behalf and explaining why he swapped her. Guess what Maria was doing all this time? of course scheming on how she would sleep on melvin's bed and d tactics that would earn her a cuddle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.