Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,847 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189094 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tunxlaw2(m): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yes we know Mugabe doesnt have better things to do than involve himself in a reality show where people sit around for 91 days doing practically nothing. His response to the Munya and Wendall situation is very laughable.
Serious question, is Big Brother Africa really a political thing in Zimbabwe?
I just googled it president mugabe actually gets involved in bba africa, lmao.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
russello:

grin grin grin
@THE AMAKA, you nor go woundjure me wit laff for hia grin grin

I learnt the government also add it to their national yearly "X" points agenda cheesy

btw, @THE AMAKA i'm not happy with our voting pattern so far.
What exactly is wrong?
Mugabe carried the Munya loss on his head as if there aren't bigger things to worry about in Zimbabwe, like the economy for example. That same economy that has pushed Zimbabweans to various countries all over SADC. Smh

There is nothing wrong with the Nigerians voting. I believe Nando and Oneal got votes from Nigeria, but definately not more than Elikem. Nigerians to vote for Zimbabwe or Tanzania? Really? I can possibly see how Nando won, but still don't believe the Pokello thing one bit.
ITS A SCAM!
I explain all my reasoning here:
THE AMAKA: THIS IS A SCAM! SEE THE WAY NIGERIANS ARE BEING ABUSED!
I don't believe it. Nigerians are smart enough to know a Zimbabwean or a Tanzanian will never vote for a west African if the opportunity arises, so why would we vote for them now?
Nigeria has always been smart in voting until this season? Its a LIE!
They bribed Chris and Ola into leaving the show (which I believe was staged beforehand) but Natasha got to stay for the SAME condition (high blood pressure)?
They say people have to be physically ok before going on the show, so how the hell were Ola and Chris allowed in the first place?
These goons only realized they lost money last season as Nigerians were hardly voting, so this season instead they decided to kill our possible alliances. East Africa has a strong alliance and so does Zimbabwe in SADC so why the hell would Nigeria EVER vote for them?
Bleep Biggie and his goons!!!

They know how bad it'll be if a Nigerian wins again. It would be discouraging to other countries. They can't tell us to no longer send reps because 1) it'll be unfair and 2) they'll lose millions and millions of rand they'd be making from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
In other news.....come see as Melvin dey seriously oppose rendezvous date between Bassey and Dellish..the bros dey carry am for head

Seriously supporting a date with Sulu instead...he convinced them to pick Sulu sha...Annabel asked if he was jealous and he said "Yes, she's not going on a date with Bassey"

As for the region thing, TZ and UG swore to abandon Kenya, yet their votes magically went to Annabel the next week...I hear abandon
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
spade: This Maria is really persistent.

Pray for Melvin, guys grin

Dis Maria na by force temptation embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
lol I love jealous Melvin.
nando and selly dey kiss under sheet o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hakeem & Cleo on the bed, whispering to each other... AGAIN!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
elikem and Fatima in d bathtub together shocked wetin dey happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dillish currently half-N.A.K.E.D!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
ella.b:
elikem and Fatima in d bathtub together shocked wetin dey happen.
Notice when he picked out his nose and dipped his fingers in the water?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
lumeviews.com:
Hakeem & Cleo on the bed, whispering to each other... AGAIN!
no chemistry btw them at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2013
ella.b:

no chemistry btw them at all.
very sad.....all the hacleo thing is a farce, truth is CLEO isn't feeling Hakeem like that, she's just going with the flow cos in reality, she doesn't have much to offer in the house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 24, 2013
dominique: Angola: Oneal
Botswana: Oneal
Ghana: Elikem
Kenya: Nando
Ethiopia: Betty
Malawi: Natasha
Namibia: Nando
Nigeria: Nando
South Africa: Oneal
Sierra Leone: Bolt
Tanzania: Nando
Uganda: Nando
Zambia: Natasha
Zimbabwe: Natasha
Rest of Africa: Oneal
Total: Nando = 5; Oneal = 4; Natasha =3, Bolt =
1, Elikem = 1, Betty = 1, Motamma = 0. (Total:
15 Votes)

How on earth did nando get the Nigerian votes

I voted amazingly hard for him
Got many people to vote at my workplace, and also got my face book friends to too
Honestly speaking, Nando is the ish, followed by Bolt, for me

I voted big for Nando, happy Boltoo is safe too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:11am On Jun 24, 2013
People with more chemistry than haclei

Beverly and Bimp
Melvin and Dellish
Melvin nd Feza
Elikem and Pokello
Sulu nd Natasha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 12:12am On Jun 24, 2013
ItsModella: Betty will have it rough when she gets to Ethiopia...the hate comments I'm seeing even from Ethiopians are just too many grin grin

@otumfour, just ignore abeg.

We should hold night vigil for Betty. The Ethiopians may stone her to death for her abominable acts with Bolt! cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2013
Belovedd: dunno if its me or d makeup or but this Maria girl isn't really pretty

I concur. When it comes to natural beauty no make up Delish & Annabel takes it!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 12:31am On Jun 24, 2013
Melvin & Dillish having a long chat on HER bed!
Bev & Bimp cozy together on HIS bed!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:32am On Jun 24, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Maria ain't happy tho..she's off to sleep downstairs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:36am On Jun 24, 2013
Melvin asked Dellish why she asks Maria's permission to get on his bed nd tells her that it's HIS bed not THEIR bed....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 24, 2013
Waridi:

Yeah, plus Betty and Feza

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 24, 2013
lumeviews.com:
what are they talking bout
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 1:13am On Jun 24, 2013
ladunsky: what are they talking bout
Just this n that!
Angelo & Bassey telling Sulu about how Bassey held Sulu's pen*s for him to piss after the party. Yuck!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:18am On Jun 24, 2013
Maria should get over herself, silly brat.
She claims she has a boyfriend back home so she should stop forcing herself on Melvin.

Waridi:

Yeah i think Maria is not that pretty without her makeup. Kinda average. She makes herself up well tho with clothes and hair and whatever else.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:18am On Jun 24, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Just this n that!
Angelo & Bassey telling Sulu about how Bassey held Sulu's pen*s for him to piss after the party. Yuck!

Bassey is gay. Or at least bisexual.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 1:32am On Jun 24, 2013
The Beverly and Bimp combo is just awesome...they like each other soo much but just faking. Bimp has a girl and bev says she respects that but yet cant keep their hands off each other...I think their sooo cute 2geda... Besides opposite sides attract abi how dem talk am again self ..lool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 2:12am On Jun 24, 2013
THE AMAKA: Maria should get over herself, silly brat.
She claims she has a boyfriend back home so she should stop forcing herself on Melvin.

Yeah i think Maria is not that pretty without her makeup. Kinda average. She makes herself up well tho with clothes and hair and whatever else.

There's something about Maria's eyes that makes her look creepy or is it just me? She has those wicked cat eyes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 24, 2013
miss sparkle: The Beverly and Bimp combo is just awesome...they like each other soo much but just faking. Bimp has a girl and bev says she respects that but yet cant keep their hands off each other...I think their sooo cute 2geda... Besides opposite sides attract abi how dem talk am again self ..lool

It is very clear that Bev latched onto Bimp, and got stuck like glue, and that Bimp is a wimp...no, a pleaser who cannot tell people off

So they share a bed, and Bev tries to get him, lol
If the two of them happen, it is purely more of a hormone thing than a chemistry thing
Bimp does not want her, but maybe his body/hormones will get the better of him very soon

I like him, but he should go like yesterday, he is too good and dry joor
and Beverly? Well Beverly is just Beverly(sealed lips)

I really don't think they are cute together

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:32am On Jun 24, 2013
Only Dillish and Melvin I can boast like each other genuinely for dat BB house for now. Others just dey do one thing or the other just for their selfish ends. Lets see where HaCleo wud end.

Btw, I av a feeling that both Dillish and Maria wud be up for evictioN today. cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 5:42am On Jun 24, 2013
Bba zim national pride? shocked
how many times hev we won it?

Anyways keep voting zim ;DBba zim national pride? shocked
how many times hev we won it?

Anyways keep voting zim

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 24, 2013
Waridi:

We should hold night vigil for Betty. The Ethiopians may stone her to death for her abominable acts with Bolt! cry cry
they stil voted fr hr...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:10am On Jun 24, 2013
http://www./video/x116zjp_date360-net-part-1-nando-and-selly-having-sex-via-date360-net_redband#UcfHkpz9WJQ

http://www./video/x116zk1_date360-net-part-2-nando-and-selly-having-sex-via-date360-net_redband#UcfI3Zz9WJQ

If you needed any more confirmation, you gat it now.
Nando phucked Selly.

Guys, this site is censoring anything from Dailymotion, so before you can watch that video, copy the link into your browser's address bar, and immediately after the "h t t p : / / w w w .", type in "dailymotion[dot]com". Hit enter

Then you'll be ably to watch the video.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:35am On Jun 24, 2013
He even fingerred her and gave her head.
And dis na pesin wey get FIANCE outside.

I dey hail ooo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 24, 2013
SamConquer: why are You making it Look as if am the One at fault here?I am quiet disappointed,Nothing Spoil Sha.
You sounded like you wanted a fight. I'm sorry if I made you angry sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.