Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,232 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188957 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Guys, fear not ban. By the time I'm true, I will give thee ability to ban and unban. Infact you will be able to ban a mod smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Drahmah: who send you?

who send me do what undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mariarocks:

That story line get too many holes. Dem don dey start to fall my hand since in the episode wey Elena die. I was like huh undecided how Stefan no get strength carry the whole car up? undecided undecided undecided. That thing baffles me till today.
Elena was meant to be a vamp.
Even if she dint die in S3,she still had 2 be a vamp.
In d book series,she became a vamp in book 2.the writers tried in making he quench in S3/4.
Yeah,d storylines were a lil weak but S5 is mos def gonna be diff.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Dannyxy: are u suffering frm laughstitosi?cos i dn't see whats funny in what i said...*grabs mic*"born leader,ai,born leader"

U don dey shout born leader since, yet u never start to dey riot. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
ToyinDipo: Guys, fear not ban. By the time I'm true, I will give thee ability to ban and unban. Infact you will be able to ban a mod smiley

Elysium tinzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mariarocks:

Make I complete that word for you. Na u be ashawo
I nor call u 'ashawo' o. But if u claim am...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mariarocks:

Elysium tinzzz
A movie on hacking?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
ella.b:

Elena was meant to be a vamp.
Even if she dint die in S3,she still had 2 be a vamp.
In d book series,she became a vamp in book 2.the writers tried in making he quench in S3/4.
Yeah,d storylines were a lil weak but S5 is mos def gonna be diff.

They coulda done it in a better way. I mean LOL! What are the limits to the strength of a vampire? I am still baffled at that thing oh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Well, we'll just have to wait and see then...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
Drahmah: I nor call u 'ashawo' o. But if u claim am...

U see post wey I claim am?? You've got ashawo written on your forehead.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
ToyinDipo:
A movie on hacking?

Synopsis: Set in the year 2154, where the very wealthy live on a man-made space station while the rest of the population resides on a ruined Earth, a man takes on a mission that could bring equality to the polarized worlds.

grin grin get it?? Elysium tinzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mariarocks:

Synopsis: Set in the year 2154, where the very wealthy live on a man-made space station while the rest of the population resides on a ruined Earth, a man takes on a mission that could bring equality to the polarized worlds.

grin grin get it?? Elysium tinzzz
grin grin I got it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
ToyinDipo:
grin grin I got it

lol... when will u start ur mission
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mariarocks:

I win I win grin grin

Enjoy it while it lasts. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:08am On Sep 11, 2013
Big Brother The Chase lovebirds, Elikem
and Pokello arrived in Ghana to a
rousing welcome from fans on Tuesday
evening. The couple touched down at
the Kotoka International Airport at
about 5pm from Zimbabwe, where
Elikem spent some few days partying
and meeting fans and the family of
Pokello. After interacting with the
teeming fans, who chanted several
cheer songs, the couple made their way
to the La Villa Boutique Hotel for dinner
before dashing off to their hotel.

3rmmmm ,..... @c'est m0i & @ella pl3ase take your 3xclusive pics from this link & do your thing »»»
http://www.ameyawdebrah.com/exclusive-photos-pokello-gets-rockstar-welcome-ghana-bbathechase/#more-37933
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 11, 2013
GH KWAME: Big Brother The Chase lovebirds, Elikem
and Pokello arrived in Ghana to a
rousing welcome from fans on Tuesday
evening. The couple touched down at
the Kotoka International Airport at
about 5pm from Zimbabwe, where
Elikem spent some few days partying
and meeting fans and the family of
Pokello. After interacting with the
teeming fans, who chanted several
cheer songs, the couple made their way
to the La Villa Boutique Hotel for dinner
before dashing off to their hotel.

3rmmmm ,..... @c'est m0i & @ella pl3ase take your 3xclusive pics from this link & do your thing »»»
http://www.ameyawdebrah.com/exclusive-photos-pokello-gets-rockstar-welcome-ghana-bbathechase/#more-37933

Is this ameyaw person the same person that participated in the google hang out chats?

I like that pullover Elikem is wearing. And oh boy na Bentley be that. Ella and C'est...you have work to do

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:52am On Sep 11, 2013
Mariarocks:

Is this ameyaw person the same person that participated in the google hang out chats?

I like that pullover Elikem is wearing And oh boy na Bentley be that. Ella and C'est...you have work to do

What g00gle hang 0ut charts? But I w0nt be suprised if its him, he's int0 stuff like that sha!....Yep that is the ride!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:01am On Sep 11, 2013
"I love him" pokello said *"i love her"he said
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:05am On Sep 11, 2013
"I want to marry him" she said*******************************. "i like her" he said
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:13am On Sep 11, 2013
Kai!! @itsmodella and @state0fmind really st00d up for w0men! Can't believe such c0mments from some men still exists. Here are some points and the link »»»
https://www.nairaland.com/1204945/john-pantsil-stabs-wife-eye/6 .....

@itsm0della::Duh!! I already know that...but calling all women
'daughters of jezebel' is just a baseless and disgusting assumption to make.
If you like, type heaven and earth,
nothing justifies the man stabbing
the woman in the eye, whether the
woman was right or wrong, there is
absolutely nothing that justifies the
man's action...shikena!!

@Michky:: Nothing justifies stabbing a woman in the eye abi? Well let me give you one recent story: A mistress strangles all four children (12, 8, 4 & 2) of her lover. She even waited for the parents of the kids to come to meet here there afterwards. Now, this would warrant me to stab her two eyes blind immediately sef! You foo!s always want to make the world believe you're the weaker vessels while claiming that men are beasts. You forget that y'all are the beasts. The daughters of jezebel . When you start your trouble, we dont make noise. But when we start ours, you'l start screaming your lungs out. Sad.

@State0fMind:: And because of that she deserves the stab..why didnt the guy respond maturely too since we talking of maturity here??

Here is the latest twist to the 0rigins of the above»»»
John Pantsil shares emotional story
about how his wife beating saga
made him ‘jobless’ John Panstil
https://www.nairaland.com/1430763/exclusive-j0hn-paintsil-blames-j0blessness
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 11, 2013
GH KWAME:

What g00gle hang 0ut charts? But I w0nt be suprised if its him, he's int0 stuff like that sha!....Yep that is the ride!

The one they always hosted for evicted hm's. Why did u cancel the part I said I liked his pullover? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 11, 2013
ItsModella:
2106 though? Seriously? Not cool bro, not cool at all.

shocked Nawa o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 5:39am On Sep 11, 2013
ninnyanny: Awwww...bev is a catholic? I love this chick abeg abeg abeg!

@beverly_Osu: “@glamdiva_mimi: @beverly_Osu are u a Christian ?” yes mamm catholic
.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2013
Mariarocks:

Try the wire and sopranos abeggg.
Then suits, scandal, u fit watch Borgia (if u play Assassins creed, u go sabi am small), people dey shout walking dead but I never watch am yet.... this is all i can remember. i no fit think now.

Lolzz, I have watched the wires and sopranos, in bits and pieces.. I go settle down rewatch am... I don watch suits wella, I have seen borgia too not really watched it though.. I go watch am too..

Tanx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2013
Mariarocks:

The one they always hosted for evicted hm's. Why did u cancel the part I said I liked his pullover? undecided
Lol! I cancelled that part because, I don't agree with you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2013
Good Morning all,hope u guys slept well last night? Just wanna wish u all a blessed day as u step out for ur usual activities for the day. Remember to put a smile on someone face today. One love @Ginger78 I see u..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2013
Gudmorning all.i fell asleep yesterday while typing and wasnt feeling very well..i was so damn tired yesternight.hope i didnt miss anytin.meanwhile shoutout to my darlings and sweeties here.@theamaka,@dramah,@ochon,@mariarocks,@klisb,@jekyll/hyde,@state of mind,@eskababe,@c"est moi,@yinkade,@itsmodella@sexytabhi,@ninnanny,@jumong pan.hope y"all slept well.i wish u all wat u wish ur selves.God bless u all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2013
jumong pan: Good Morning all,hope u guys slept well last night? Just wanna wish u all a blessed day as u step out for ur usual activities for the day. Remember to put a smile on someone face today. One love @Ginger78 I see u..lol
.lol,i see u too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by semid4lyfe(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2013
@ Itsmodella, congrats. TV/Movies section has new mods so I won't be around to terrorize you anymore grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2013
semid4lyfe: @ Itsmodella, congrats. TV/Movies section has new mods so I won't be around to terrorize you anymore grin
lol,are you a terrorist?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2013
@Ghkwame,got the pics now.Thanks......Pokello in Ghana.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2013
C'est moi:

lol,are you a terrorist?
.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.