Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186056 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Ginger78: .lol
Good morning dear.hope u had a lovely night rest.Have a nice day.mwah!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2013
I see u @klisb.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2013
C'est moi:

.yeah,was a bit restless but sleop well.have a wonderful day too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2013
C'est moi:

.yeah,was a bit restless but slept well.have a wonderful day too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2013
Where are @dramah and @mariarocks?abeg make una come online.i dey miss una.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2013
I see u ochon,lol.meanwhile,why is dis thread so dry and boring dis morning?nawa ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2013
Akwaaaaba Polikem!!! smiley

Abeg what's the latest on Hacleo, Oneza, Bengelo etc. Melaria too, is it official? Can't read through the pages
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2013
dominique: Akwaaaaba Polikem!!! smiley

Abeg what's the latest on Hacleo, Oneza, Bengelo etc. Melaria too, is it official? Can't read through the pages

1. Hacleo separated
2.Oneza still a couple
3.Bengelo r together but tryna figure their rlshp out.
4.Melaria r tryna know each other better.
5.Belt(betty and bolt) r a couple.
6.Lketso separated

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2013
Wow! The relationship majority never expected to stand, is more stronger than before. Even me, I doubted them before. Am happy for the polikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2013
hakeem and 2face

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2013
Pokelo with Elikem and his parents

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2013
pokello in GHANA

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2013
more

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2013
last

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2013
Ginger78: Gudmorning all.i fell asleep yesterday while typing and wasnt feeling very well..i was so damn tired yesternight.hope i didnt miss anytin.meanwhile shoutout to my darlings and sweeties here.@theamaka,@dramah,@ochon,@mariarocks,@klisb,@jekyll/hyde,@state of mind,@eskababe,@c"est moi,@yinkade,@itsmodella@sexytabhi,@ninnanny,@jumong pan.hope y"all slept well.i wish u all wat u wish ur selves.God bless u all.
Good morning darling, hope u feel better dis morning?The Lord is your strength. Do have a lovely day and be strong"biiiig hugzz"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2013
l

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2013
Lol but these two thou. Anyways to each their own, they are kinda going too fast though

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2013
I guess ghana felt the need to reciprocate elikem's 'presidential' welcome in zimbabwe. I'm personally not moved by all these 'show off'. They, especially pokello are trying too hard to prove a point,probably to her ex, and her ex chasemates. Being all over the media is no proof of genuine love IMO. Dint people also think the same when koketso n lk4 were gallivanting, visiting uganda n SA and trying to prove to people they were for real? My take -you don't have to go extra lengths to prove to ppl you are for real.

@ella, hacleo isn't separated. According to them, they have talked and are starting on a fresh note. However, their main reason for being together still isn't clear to me, I don't trust these chasemates for now cos I'm not sure if its genuine or strictly for 'business'. Hakeem will b in zambia on fri for a show n I read they both have some recording to do, a collabo.

Still, time will tell for each one of them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2013
StateOfMind: I guess ghana felt the need to reciprocate elikem's 'presidential' welcome in zimbabwe. I'm personally not moved by all these 'show off'. They, especially pokello are trying too hard to prove a point,probably to her ex, and her ex chasemates. Being all over the media is no proof of genuine love IMO. Dint people also think the same when koketso n lk4 were gallivanting, visiting uganda n SA and trying to prove to people they were for real? My take -you don't have to go extra lengths to prove to ppl you are for real.

@ella, hacleo isn't separated. According to them, they have talked and are starting on a fresh note. However, their main reason for being together still isn't clear to me, I don't trust these chasemates for now cos I'm not sure if its genuine or strictly for 'business'. Hakeem will b in zambia on fri for a show n I read they both have some recording to do, a collabo.

Still, time will tell for each one of them.

Well i am not going to judge them. I guess in time when all the big brother fan craze dies down then you will see or hear less of them. I think they really have feelings for each other, but only time will tell if it will last. Ghanaians generally like Pokelo and obviously Elikem. His parents, family, friends etc put a lot of effort as well as some Ghanaians into her welcome. If you show good to our ppl, we will do the same so whether you buy it or not it is genuine. If people would leave these too alone and stop posting their pics and everything on social sites etc then they will be less of them in spotlight. We may not like how they are in spotlight, but let them enjoy their moment. We may be very surprised that they may actually last. Pokelo once she left had nothing to lose but showned her love and support even on stage before she knew about the fans. Pokelo's personality is the kind that likes to be in spotlight/attention. It does not mean that their feelings are not genuine. We are excited and happy for them. Just like if Dillish got together with Melvin. Am sure the same thing would be the case.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2013
ella.b:

1. Hacleo separated
2.Oneza still a couple
3.Bengelo r together but tryna figure their rlshp out.
4.Melaria r tryna know each other better.
5.Belt(betty and bolt) r a couple.
6.Lketso separated

Thanks dear. I wish them all the best especially Bengelo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2013
dominique:

Thanks dear. I wish them all the best especially Bengelo.

And especially Melria
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2013
Mariarocks:

U see post wey I claim am?? You've got ashawo written on your forehead.
lol. Idiat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2013
Ginger78: Gudmorning all.i fell asleep yesterday while typing and wasnt feeling very well..i was so damn tired yesternight.hope i didnt miss anytin.meanwhile shoutout to my darlings and sweeties here.@theamaka,@dramah,@ochon,@mariarocks,@klisb,@jekyll/hyde,@state of mind,@eskababe,@c"est moi,@yinkade,@itsmodella@sexytabhi,@ninnanny,@jumong pan.hope y"all slept well.i wish u all wat u wish ur selves.God bless u all.
mornin sunshine; u were not feeling gud? hw was ur 9t?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2013
jumong pan: Good Morning all,hope u guys slept well last night? Just wanna wish u all a blessed day as u step out for ur usual activities for the day. Remember to put a smile on someone face today. One love @Ginger78 I see u..lol
thanks jumong...u too!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2013
semid4lyfe: @ Itsmodella, congrats. TV/Movies section has new mods so I won't be around to terrorize you anymore grin
lol. Wetin modella do u na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 11, 2013
semid4lyfe: @ Itsmodella, congrats. TV/Movies section has new mods so I won't be around to terrorize you anymore grin
And so? How does this concern me? Do I look like I give even half a fück about whether or not you're the moderator here? Dude please. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.