Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186061 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dannyxy: I am working on something,Please click on my signature and check it out,for people who like to read...GOD Bless you

I no see anything
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
Drahmah: you're a sweetie. Please come ginger me up...I miss u here. Its not a lot without you

This guy na big phoool sha.

grin grin
grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
Slow day here. I was expecting to be pages behind but alas.. grin grin

And all those viewing as guest. TF is that all about undecided undecided

*hammers outta here*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
This thread is still going strong. Nice smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
ochongonoko:

wink wink... Don't talk, I understand grin

Ehen, papa ostrich, how levels na?. You just keep quiet since, I no gbadu your paroles at all. Talk na, haba. If na the chick wey you LIKE dey snub you, spark, let's treat the fucck up together. Kslib, no dey behave like GOm jor, at least GOM has a valid reason.
Hahahah!!!! What effrontery!!
The highlighted is not an embodiment of my muteness of late.. I believe some individual here had a tacit understanding of my gothic and quaint behavior of late... tongue tongue
It has nothing to do with the bolded..

Your claims are in-authentic,deceptive and phony... wink
Pls dont let your above claims birth-forth any funny nascent idea about me on here..
I know you are just being loquacious undecided,using me as the point of contact..

All izz still absolutely well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
ToyinDipo: Now that peeps are coming back, let's have some fun by sharing some funny moments we have had this week. Let me start. Yesterday, as I was walking down the street, I saw a young boy peeing inside the gutter. I being a curious person, checked out the stick that the boy was using to titrate. On seeing it, I was like when was the last time my stick was like this. Mehn, how do these things grow? cheesy

U went over to invade the privacy of a lad just to see the size of his "stick" looooooooooooooooooool who the fucckk does that grin grin grin undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mariarocks:

U went over to invade the privacy of a lad just to see the size of his "stick" looooooooooooooooooool who the fucckk does that grin grin grin undecided
Damn!! Tyson Gay can run very fast oooo.... grin grin

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mariarocks:

I no see anything
oya click ma profile,then check my signature...other peeps saw it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
What the fuucck. Are u trynna tell me that I can't change my username here undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided how flawed is that? Do u really think I want to use MariaRocks for life on this NL. shocked shocked shocked that's just messed up. I didn't even know till now. I just tried to change it and to my surprise, there is absolutely no way I can do that. angry angry.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mariarocks:

Kslib:

All izz well!

Even if I smoke pot, I would still be straight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
@Agbgift,@ginger,@maria,@Jetli,,@dramah,@shezy and the rest who replied my post,i'm very sorry for not replying back..
I couldnt,no thanks to our service providers.. The network was effing bad..
What is the need of replying when the ish disconnects every 5mili secs..
Those who use VPN will understand..

For the last time,sorry.. Not my fault..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kslib:

All izz well!

looooool!

Baba why u dey mute for here since?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dannyxy: oya click ma profile,then check my signature...other peeps saw it

I don see am. I go read am in a few..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Lmao!!! Na play ooo.. No mind me jare...
but hope say you no touch am sha?.. grin

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
@Kslib, who was that lady that kinda told you she had a crush on LZL=AL L IZ Z WEL L

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mariarocks:

looooool!

Baba why u dey mute for here since?
Service no gree oo.. Na only one post the thing dey allow me post,thats if i get luck..
The servers don dey fixed now.. Na just 20minutes ago,the thing loyal..
All izz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
ToyinDipo: @Kslib, who was that lady that kinda told you she had a crush on LZL=AL L IZ Z WEL L
Hiaan! No lady ooo..
You be code-breaker shey..lol
No let her catch you oo.. embarassed
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kslib:

All izz well!
shocked shocked Touch wetin? He be like say the thing dey sweet you. I dey suspect you oo wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Looooool i just dey joke but its weird na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:00am On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Hiaan! No lady ooo..
You be code-breaker shey..lol
No let her catch you oo.. embarassed
All izz well!
No dey deny jor, I been wan tell you since, but I just dey observe.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:01am On Sep 12, 2013
ToyinDipo:
shocked :oTouch wetin? He be like say the thing dey sweet you. I dey suspect you oo wink
Na lie joor..
Na you e sweet...lol
E sweet you sotry you go look/cram the size for head..

**looks left** looks right*** E get one girl wey this kain talk dey sweet well well for this thread..

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:02am On Sep 12, 2013
ToyinDipo:
No dey deny jor, I been wan tell you since, but I just dey observe.....
lol..
Abeg make we forget that matta joor..
E don pass.. lol

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:02am On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

Looooool i just dey joke but its weird na
Ok, next time if it happens, it will be slip of eyes cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:05am On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Na lie joor..
Na you e sweet...lol
E sweet you sotry you go look/cram the size for head..

**looks left** looks right*** E get one girl wey this kain talk dey sweet well well for this thread..

All izz well!
I dey suspect someone but lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:08am On Sep 12, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I dey suspect someone but lipsrsealed
But wetin?
You dey fear? angry angry
**brings out cutlass like isakaba***
Oya give me two letters for her name..

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
But wetin?

All izz well!
but lipsealed.
It's a sensitive issue na, If I drop two letters and someone wrongly picks hint or I was wrong, I don't like hurting people's feeling like that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:

All izz well!

hahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
But wetin?

All izz well!
no mind the fear,fear guy,me i mst talk,her name start with "El" ..jetli no vex o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 12, 2013
ToyinDipo: @Kslib, who was that lady that kinda told you she had a crush on LZL=AL L IZ Z WEL L

I can be indeed slow. looooooooooooooool. Mehn I no know wetin LZL stand for oh. I no even wan ask but woah grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be cest moi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Service no gree oo.. Na only one post the thing dey allow me post,thats if i get luck..
The servers don dey fixed now.. Na just 20minutes ago,the thing loyal..
All izz well

Alright
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2013
ToyinDipo:
but lipsealed.
It's a sensitive issue na, If I drop two letters and someone wrongly picks hint or I was wrong, I don't like hurting people's feeling like that.
Ah han!!! Who go even carry that kain matter serious? lol
Na play nah..

Okay,three letter for the person name... wink wink

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Dannyxy: no mind the fear,fear guy,me i mst talk,her name start with "El" ..jetli no vex o
.:
This post has been hidden

All izz well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.