Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185478 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
GH KWAME:
@Cancelled!.... Typo 3rr0r.
@B0ld3d !....Oh! C0me on! H0w?
IMH0, I think Elikem was overwhelmed with the reception he received in Zim and so had to make c0mments to Please P0kello and their fanz , but to go as far as saying they are Choreographing their Love will be to cause Elephantinic 0bstreperous Saga which may be Abstruse to Understand , but i assure you it will 0blitrate Malicious Contents about P0LIKEM from their 0bjurgators.

Only God no say na only you understand wetin u just do na ,all for the sake of typing and not proving a point.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
GH KWAME:
IMH0, I think Elikem was overwhelmed with the reception he received in Zim and so had to make c0mments to Please P0kello and their fanz , but to go as far as saying they are Choreographing their Love will be to cause Elephantinic 0bstreperous Saga which may be Abstruse to Understand , but i assure you it will 0blitrate Malicious Contents about P0LIKEM from their 0bjurgators.

http://bbafrica.tv/55272/elikems-relationship-is-a-publicity-stunt-ghanacelebrities-com/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Only God no say na only you understand wetin u just do na ,all for the sake of typing and not proving a point.

0nly God know say, na only you Understand why you accuse me of making a P0intless p0st, only for you to direct me in another post to a site laced with Pointless post not based 0n facts but to make his site p0rpular is very refreshing.
So, I guess its alright for y0u to doubt Polikem's love with P0intless points right? SMH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
Big Brother Africa

Elikem’s Relationship is a Publicity Stunt-ghanacelebrities.com

One of Ghana’s entertainment sites ghanacelebrities.com claims that. Knowing how Elikem rolls, we know Pokello is not his kind of woman as she is cash starved—though she may easily meet the age requirement.

We all know the two who claim to be love birds are swimming in a pool of publicity stunt. But as usual, as African Celebrities who do not know how to employ publicity stunts—they are making it too obvious with their ‘suppose’ relationship.

But to quickly jump from there and start talking marriage makes the whole concept WEAK. Even the biggest idiot can see through it.

Speaking at Joy Fm yesterday at the Kotoka International Airport, Pokello said she is ready to marry Elikem “as soon as he pays my bride price,” and that the bride price only costs “a few thousands.”

Seriously?

A well packaged relationship publicity stunt would have tackled this as; we are happy today with the love we share and we want to enjoy each moment as it comes…

These two quickly better figure out what they want to do with the dying media attention before they join the tall list of ex-Big Brother Housemates who could not make anything substantial out of the show.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Stale news though,

Former Big Brother Africa representative, Ghanaian Elikem, has vowed to marry his Zimbabwean flame, Pokello, whom he met on the reality show this year.

Elikem and his elder brother Troy are currently in the country touring his lover’s country and things are heating up between the lovebirds.

Yesterday, they were at the Kebab Centre for a meet and greet autograph and photo session with their fans.

Elikem pledged his love for Pokello and said he would definitely marry her.

“Of course I want to marry her, I love her. I just have to put together the money for lobola because I understand that Zimbabwean girls do not come cheap,” he said.

He confessed that upon getting into the house he had not thought about love but could not help himself after setting his eyes on the ‘queen of swag.’

“I was just free-styling when I got into the house, I had not thought about love. But it happened and I am glad it did. You know when you meet a beautiful, intelligent and confident woman you just have to chat her up, that’s what happened with Pokello until we clicked.

“When she was evicted, I was sad as she was my best friend. We decided to pursue the relationship out of the house and here we are,” Elikem said.

The love birds will be flying to Ghana on Tuesday to have formal introductions with Elikem’s family. Meanwhile, they are waiting to formally meet Pokello’s parents.

“We have met with her family but it was not really formal, her father has been very busy but the formalities will be done before we leave for Ghana,” said Elikem’s elder brother Troy.

Troy acknowledged that his brother was deeply in love with the Zimbabwean socialite.

“It’s real, when he was going to Big Brother, he did not say anything about finding love but it happened. It happened naturally as we were watching and I could see that he was really in love.

“We are planning on lobola yes but I hear it’s about $25 000 in Zimbabwe, I mean if you want something nice and good you have to pay for it,” he said.

Pokello said one of them would consider relocating but they have not decided on who it will be.

They will be visiting the Heroes Acre today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Drahmah: you're a sweetie. Please come ginger me up...I miss u here. Its not a lot without you
.lol.nice*winks*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
GH KWAME:

..when did u become an oneal na. I love elikem..indifferent about pokello, and automatically indifferent about polikem..kikiki

I just think She's making elikem indebted to her, honestly..my chase is just 24..eish, make them just cool down!

That said, They both look really good today. The pictures I have been seeing. Absolutely gorgeous, pokello especially, couldnt help but love them as a couple today...just today though. Maybe if they tone it down a bit, just maybe......

Okay, I'm done with the polikems, I wish them the best.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Wetin semid4lyf still de Find here?
Abi u wan cum kidnap our Itsmodella ba angry

And YES!!! We know u av a crush on her tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
shezy: kslib de for politics sectn.him don run comot for dis place.miss himmmmmmmm

Politics section ke?
Kslib, u get power to battle for that section?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ginger78: .lol.nice*winks*
kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dis thread is dry dis night mehn.@dramah darling i see u ooo.lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
I can see the new MOD peeping.....hiyah!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
When I told you guys the Mellish followers were INDEED a collection of psychologically disturbed, intellectually inept toe-rags and social bottom-feeders who truly needed immediate medical attention, a lot of you laughed along, thinking I was just dissing for laughs. This recently released video has once again CONFIRMED and REINFORCED my belief that these people's cumulative IQ point no go reach 17 !!! Yes!

Here's the video compiled by another stray doofus from the Mellish pack.

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAm0c5zVK98[/flash]

Just read the subtitles and take note of the SCANDALOUS grammar and skull-melting GBAGAUNS written by a supposed adult. A supposed phucking adult! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
9 freaking guests shocked, do you guys have freaking loginphobia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
spade: When I told you guys the Mellish followers were INDEED a collection of psychologically disturbed, intellectually inept toe-rags and social bottom-feeders who truly needed immediate medical attention, a lot of you laughed along, thinking I was just dissing for laughs. This recently released video has once again CONFIRMED and REINFORCED my belief that these people's cumulative IQ point no go reach 17 !!! Yes!

[flash=600,400]

Just read the subtitles and take note of the SCANDALOUS grammar and skull-melting GBAGAUNS written by a supposed adult. A supposed phucking adult! shocked

they very very close together
Dellish care Melvin's back
Dellish not leave Melvin alone
Dellish to prepare for the meeting with Selly and Dellish not leave hi......
A lot of gunshots, I couldn't survive reading it to the end. I'm sure it was meant to be a joke else, I would say RIP English.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
D0UBL3 P0ST
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
StateOfMind:

(1) when did u become an oneal na. (2) I love elikem..indifferent about pokello, and automatically indifferent about polikem ..kikiki

(3) I just think She's making elikem indebted to her, honestly..my chase is just 24..(4) eish, make them just cool down!

That said, They both look really good today. The pictures I have been seeing. Absolutely gorgeous, pokello especially, couldnt help but love them as a couple today...just today though. Maybe if they tone it down a bit, just maybe......

Okay, I'm done with the polikems, I wish them the best.

(1)... Thank g00dness you g0t the joke! A joke @ toxxxxxxx cl3arly failed to grasp.

(2) I d0nt blame you sha! You either accept P0likem or bec0me indifferent about Elikem.. Kikiki

(3) I disagree, she genuinly Likes Elikem. I think E
likem is the 0ne wh0 needs to cool down, cos prior to him travelling to Zim, he was Extremely Cautious about any future arrangements with Pokello, what has changed?

(4) They are living the moment, you sh0uld have seen him all over her during their interview on Tv. 3arlier 0n, Elikem said he is not on Twitter often because he has not activated his BB S3RVICE.
3yah! The welcome to Ghana Polikem from the birds 3y3 view killed it for me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by achimotan(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
the way polikem go quarrel for this relationship ehn.! I dey remember the back and forth they had in the RR
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
I don't think Elikem and mrs bad attitide pokellos relationship is a publicity stunt.. I however tink that they re moving too fast and making too much noise about it... A relationship is a process whereby two consenting individuals who are emotionally attached RELATE with each other and not with the whole world.. They re giving too much a way like they re trying to convince the world.. In any case, I wish them the best...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
spade: When I told you guys the Mellish followers were INDEED a collection of psychologically disturbed, intellectually inept toe-rags and social bottom-feeders who truly needed immediate medical attention, a lot of you laughed along, thinking I was just dissing for laughs. This recently released video has once again CONFIRMED and REINFORCED my belief that these people's cumulative IQ point no go reach 17 !!! Yes!

[flash=600,400]

@the bolded, deadest gringrin!!. Goodu one.. You sparketh the englich in H-anger grin. I swear if your GF was a mellish fan, with your innate hatred for the delusional mellish fans, spurred on by this current display of pitiable and crass psychotic delusions gotten from infantile senility by the so-called adults(mellish fans) on youtube, you won't think twice before send caustic vitrols her way and dumping her immediately grin grin

You dey vex gan. I disagree with you on their IQ though, their total cumulative IQ should not be more than my fingers grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
njokusboy: I don't think Elikem and mrs bad attitide pokellos relationship is a publicity stunt.. I however tink that they re moving too fast and making too much noise about it... A relationship is a process whereby two consenting individuals who are emotionally attached RELATE with each other and not with the whole world.. They re giving too much a way like they re trying to convince the world.. In any case, I wish them the best...

Goodu one!!. You took the words right outta my fingers!!. I wish they succeed and get married with children to show for it because their haters can't wait to carry their gist like toothpaste to all media and fora out there

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
@spade and @ochon,are u guys related to hon.patrick? No use grammar blow our heads off,though his own grammar worse pass.lol....kidding.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
U Can't afford not to be therewink

Now is the time to show you class, High fashion and cool Top naija models on the runway

2 days to go..... Get ready

...Ladies and Gentlemen brace for the Biggest show on the Mainland as ikeja city mall in collaboration with Drimcruz Entertainment Ltd presents the most anticipated fashion and Music show..
IKEJA CITY MALL FASHION and MUSIC show

...Get ready and Don't be told..

Venue: front of woolworth / Nike

Date: 13th of September

Time 3pm

Host: S.Dot of soundcity

Performing wale waves, ayoola, karate kid, elphex, Vito of BMG, irap, tee songz, korede bello, Diwali, Glenn, luminous el-phelx, ur flames, D Grizy and more to come

Styling by kelu of KIC

Featuring stores like: Nike, Levis, adidas, uspolo, united colour of benetton, daviva, markham, fuchini, woolworths,

Guest Artist such as Yomi Casual, Mon-Ami, signature by Aniferaz and J-reason

Special Guest appearance: melvin and Beverly of the big brother chase

Comedy: by. MC Gullion

On the runway we have: francis chinko, kelvin Godson, bola agana, bola faweyinmi, Onyinye, Ken Nwadike, ASah Sam, tari, seun sean bolaji, adedamola cruz, bosun awosama, ken nwadike, mario, onyinye, mari miller and more top rated naija model...

Stage light sounds by STS

Dj shankeemore on the wheel of steels

For more info call 08089722852,08094406542 follow @drimcruzent

Free for all but Vip passes avail for few that follow us on twitter @drimcruzent

Supported by: exp, STS, emporium night club, instinct production, Bismaq entertainment,Household of BRUSH, NACK, house of BORA

Drinks by BAILEYS and food will be supplied by shoprite
STYLE.COM would be covering every inch of it!dont miss it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
IyawoTM: U Can't afford not to be therewink

Now is the time to show you class, High fashion and cool Top naija models on the runway

2 days to go..... Get ready

...Ladies and Gentlemen brace for the Biggest show on the Mainland as ikeja city mall in collaboration with Drimcruz Entertainment Ltd presents the most anticipated fashion and Music show..
IKEJA CITY MALL FASHION and MUSIC show

...Get ready and Don't be told..

Venue: front of woolworth / Nike

Date: 13th of September

Time 3pm

Host: S.Dot of soundcity

Performing wale waves, ayoola, karate kid, elphex, Vito of BMG, irap, tee songz, korede bello, Diwali, Glenn, luminous el-phelx, ur flames, D Grizy and more to come

Styling by kelu of KIC

Featuring stores like: Nike, Levis, adidas, uspolo, united colour of benetton, daviva, markham, fuchini, woolworths,

Guest Artist such as Yomi Casual, Mon-Ami, signature by Aniferaz and J-reason

Special Guest appearance: melvin and Beverly of the big brother chase

Comedy: by. MC Gullion

On the runway we have: francis chinko, kelvin Godson, bola agana, bola faweyinmi, Onyinye, Ken Nwadike, ASah Sam, tari, seun sean bolaji, adedamola cruz, bosun awosama, ken nwadike, mario, onyinye, mari miller and more top rated naija model...

Stage light sounds by STS

Dj shankeemore on the wheel of steels

For more info call 08089722852,08094406542 follow @drimcruzent

Free for all but Vip passes avail for few that follow us on twitter @drimcruzent

Supported by: exp, STS, emporium night club, instinct production, Bismaq entertainment,Household of BRUSH, NACK, house of BORA

Drinks by BAILEYS and food will be supplied by shoprite
STYLE.COM would be covering every inch of it!dont miss it

My mainland correspondent peeps for eko, make una represent and report.
Tnx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Bia nwa called JETLI&hyde abi na JACKIE CHAN&seek, you owe me big time. At least, N5000!!

I was the one credited with the matchmaking of you and E.B

I'm the one that pointed out E.B's favourite smileys on this thread grin. I patented it, so it's either you pay me or I'll send the MODS after your moniker angry undecided

Lastly, I deny say I no like itsModella? undecided angry. Why you come dey talk for ****** like I dey in love with her grin lipsrsealed. Mrs watabambam's heartbeat is a closet MOD, I don't want him banning my priceless moniker for "INVASION OF HIS LOVE LIFE" grin. Mariarocks, na LIKE o, nothing else. My hands are clean grin

Jetli, Send the money for my love works on your life or get banned ASAP *straight face* angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
C'est moi:
@spade and @ochon,are u guys related to hon.patrick? No use grammar blow our heads off,though his own grammar worse pass.lol....kidding.

Huh? . How that old man reels out those incomprehensible grammars and lexicons are beyond my spectrum of knowledge. Who has time to read a dictionary one hour everyday?. I'd rather seek wisdom from SAGES on how to RELATE to matters concerning you, senorita, C'EST MOI wink, cos you matter more to me than to those trash I just spewed up there wink

*feeling fly not knowing his wooing skills sucks big time* grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
ochongonoko:

Huh? . How that old man reels out those incomprehensible grammars and lexicons are beyond my spectrum of knowledge. Who has time to read a dictionary one hour everyday?. I'd rather seek wisdom from SAGES on how to RELATE to matters concerning you, senorita, C'EST MOI wink, cos you matter more to me than to those trash I just spewed up there wink

*feeling fly not knowing his wooing skills sucks big time* grin
lmsao......short of words.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
C'est moi:

lmsao......short of words.

wink wink... Don't talk, I understand grin

Ehen, papa ostrich, how levels na?. You just keep quiet since, I no gbadu your paroles at all. Talk na, haba. If na the chick wey you LIKE dey snub you, spark, let's treat the fucck up together. Kslib, no dey behave like GOm jor, at least GOM has a valid reason.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Come all these yeye LANs(likers association of NL) make una go sleep. There won't be a repeat of mariarocks and itsmodella/watabambma tonight tongue

See as they hide for background as GUESTS grin

8guests? shockedshocked.

*hides*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2013

[flash=600,400]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I actually saw this video today and I couldn't even finish it. I swear the english was sooo bad I would like to believe it was a Melaria fan that did this to mock them....if not then oh bwooiii shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
Now that peeps are coming back, let's have some fun by sharing some funny moments we have had this week. Let me start. Yesterday, as I was walking down the street, I saw a young boy peeing inside the gutter. I being a curious person, checked out the stick that the boy was using to titrate. On seeing it, I was like when was the last time my stick was like this. Mehn, how do these things grow? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ginger78: Where are @dramah and @mariarocks?abeg make una come online.i dey miss una.

Pele. Been a bit busy. Just came on. You and your husband no dey here. grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.