Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186059 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

I can be indeed slow. looooooooooooooool. Mehn I no know wetin LZL stand for oh. I no even wan ask but woah grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be cest moi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
You got it bro
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 12, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Ok, next time if it happens, it will be slip of eyes cheesy

LMAO! But make I understand small. Na car u dey inside or na waka u dey waka?

If na car, so u mean to tell me say, u parked, came out and went to see grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin loooooooooooooooooooool

If na waka, so dat means 2 things:
1) u either dey opposite side of the place wey d guy dey piss. That means u made a cross over just to see shocked shocked shocked or
2) there's no 2 shocked shocked

Either ways, the thing still dey weird.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:18am On Sep 12, 2013
*puts sun glasses on*...i no send,nyt or no nyt,i mst wear my sun glass
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:19am On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Ah han!!! Who go even carry that kain matter serious? lol
Na play nah..

Okay,three letter for the person name... wink wink

All izz well!
That's too small, I will be generous with with the whole name smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

LMAO! But make I understand small. Na car u dey inside or na waka u dey waka?

If na car, so u mean to tell me say, u parked, came out and went to see grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin loooooooooooooooooooool

If na waka, so dat means 2 things:
1) u either dey opposite side of the place wey d guy dey piss. That means u made a cross over just to see shocked shocked shocked or
2) there's no 2 shocked shocked

Either ways, the thing still dey weird.
Killing me with laugh here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2013
ToyinDipo:
lol..
No need again... cheesy

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 12, 2013
ToyinDipo:
You got it bro

I don already know siiinnnnnnncccceeeeeee. grin grin The day I told her to deny it, she no even reply me again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:22am On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:

All izz well!
lol,bt no need to lie nw,we all know say the person eye is highly sensitive nd subceptive to the kini...hehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 12, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Killing me with laugh here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol bros no talk that joke again. People go start to think say na pedophile tinzzz u dey do.

CRADDLE-ROBBER! My Laaawwd! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na PEDOPHILEEEE I write oh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:24am On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

lol bros no talk that joke again. People go start to think say na pedophile tinzzz u dey do.
Understood
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Let me help u.

C'EST MOI, C'EST MOI, C'EST MOI.

Oh...
Did he mean three letters instead. Ooops grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Understood
No be say you go shout understood finish con go do am again ooo...

Oya complete the story nah..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 12, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Understood

Na pedophillee I write. Wetin be cradle rubber. Tf is that undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 12:28am On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks: What the fuucck. Are u trynna tell me that I can't change my username here undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided how flawed is that? Do u really think I want to use MariaRocks for life on this NL. shocked shocked shocked that's just messed up. I didn't even know till now. I just tried to change it and to my surprise, there is absolutely no way I can do that. angry angry.

There is a way; but you have to be calm and reduce your utterances.

If you wish to change your name; quote this post and reply with a 1. A link to your profile 2. The new username and 3. A genuine reason that calls for the change.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2013
Hmmmmn,i no follow ooooo..
***washes hands like pilate***

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:31am On Sep 12, 2013
Hmmmm....i refuse to get angry b4 i sleep.#smiles
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 12, 2013
Briareos:

There is a way; but you have to be calm and reduce your utterances.

If you wish to change your name; quote this post and reply with a 1. A link to your profile 2. The new username and 3. A genuine reason that calls for the change.

And you be?

Why would I ever have to do all these to change the username to my own profile shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 12, 2013
C'est moi:
Hmmmm....i refuse to get angry b4 i sleep.

KSLIB KSLIB KSLIB grin grin grin

After all, u no fit give me slap through your computer.

Why u no deny am d time wey I ask u now. Abeg.

And I will enjoy this because I remember when I asked u for your picture and u gave me some silly answer of next week or something like that.. Yes, I was pissed at that. And I love payback.

I actually think my accusations are true tho grin grin grin. Sweet dreams. LZL grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 12:36am On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

And you be?

Why would I ever have to do all these to change the username to my own profile shocked

That's the only possible way. Take note of the "wish" in my post above.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib: Hmmmmn,i no follow ooooo..
***washes hands like pilate***

All izz well!

E be like say u dey fear C'est moi undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:38am On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

And I will enjoy this because I remember when I asked u for your picture and u gave me some silly answer of next week or something like that.. Yes, I was pissed at that. And I love payback.

I actually think my accusations are true tho grin grin grin. Sweet dreams. LZL grin grin
Wetin i dey deny?
I yam kungfused...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

k.....no comment
p.s- i replied u then.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2013
M0difi3d!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 12, 2013
Briareos:

That's the only possible way. Take note of the "wish" in my post above.

Duurrh I wish to change my name. If I didn't, I wouldnt hv mentioned it. I'm not gonna give a reason to change my name
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:42am On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

E be like say u dey fear C'est moi undecided
Lol..
She aint scary na.. Why should i?

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 12, 2013
C'est moi:

k.....no comment
p.s- i replied u then.

Well that's a comment and No you didn't. U quoted me once, I asked u to deny it and u didn't quote me back tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2013
The main culprit is viewing ..lol

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:44am On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

Well that's a comment and No you didn't. U quoted me once, I asked u to deny it and u didn't quote me back tongue

Ok,wat do u wanna know? FYI,wat u and toyindipo were discussing about.im not the culprit,get that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Wetin i dey deny?
I yam kungfused...
All izz well!

Ahan! You see. shocked shocked. Na u I quote for that post?? grin grin grin but u took it as an obligation to quote me back.

grin grin All is indeed well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:46am On Sep 12, 2013
@Maria go sleep na...
Haba!! shocked shocked
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 12, 2013
C'est moi:

Ok,wat do u wanna know? FYI,wat u and toyindipo were discussing about.im not the culprit,get that?

I don't care if no be you talk that LZL. All I know say na Kslib be the guy wey u dey feel for this thread. Ahn ahn leave me and my ideas alone.

Too late. U had ur chance to quote me back then but u didn't. Stop trynna justify urself grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib: @Maria go sleep na...
Haba!! shocked shocked
All izz well!

Wetin u wan do behind my back? shocked shocked shuu grin grin. Speak the truth Kslib and let the devil be ashamed grin grin

U no sabi time difference undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.