Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,788 members, 7,962,597 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207023 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

I'm having a swell. Don't eat tire grin

What of you?. Rubbing NJ's EAR brows? grin. I see you've gotten him a pet name. NJ sounds EAromantic though wink grin

How are you babe?
I'm fab dear.....how are you too?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

*taps head*..is jekyll female... *raises eyebrow*

Itsmodella, kedu ma ikere..

And I just saw delightful here , se na ochon you follow come here babe? grin

Superflakes how na, hope you had fun with the xmas and birthday celebration.. ?

Aside from the food it aint so much fun.
I get to assist my mum with the serving and all. Hope you had fun too?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Agbgift:
Yeah I am a catholic.
Aiit.....guessed as much.Your xmas message gave me the hint.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmao no be Kevin be that. Funny pic

Lol, na Kelechi undecided How Christmas season dey go.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
jovialjov:

Oh please! it's better than communicating with someone that doesn't reply his msgs undecided...
Tschew back at you!

Lmao. I reply messages. What are you talking about undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Abeg make i siddon listen to vn first. grin chill
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Chei, where is reincarnated when you need him..

Hot pic modella.. kiss.

About to listen tot he VN ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
jovialjov:

Oh please! it's better than communicating with someone that doesn't reply his msgs undecided...
Tschew back at you!

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaa....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind: Chei, where is reincarnated when you need him..

Hot pic modella.. kiss.

About to listen tot he VN ..

Bwuah why do you need me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
superflakie:

Aside from the food it aint so much fun.
I get to assist my mum with the serving and all. Hope you had fun too?

Aww.. Okay

Yeah, I went out to visit a friend and I filled my tommy very well!!

My date, wild child, how are you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ehm ochon so na your cousin you give do vn for you ba. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Lol, na Kelechi undecided How Christmas season dey go.

E dey go na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yay! Thank God my network behaved gringrin

@itsmodella,you are very pretty smileycheesy
More than I imagined grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Bwuah why do you need me

Thought you weren't online ni.. I needed you for modella's pic... wink

Na 20bars today ba... wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
C'est moi:

Aiit.....guessed as much.Your xmas message gave me the hint.
Okay. Although people see me as more of a pentecostal than a catholic, becos I attend pentecostal most of the time, and my ways are more of theirs than catholic. Na family tradition still make me stick to catholic till marriage.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Dommfa and SOM viewing at the same time?

Happy xmas y"all...Remember Jesus is the reason for the season,show some love,just because...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Thought you weren't online ni.. I needed you for modella's pic... wink

Na 20bars today ba... wink

LOL. For that pic wey I see? Na 50. cheesy all is well.

Shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hii,lertee
Superflakie
Cestmoi
Agbgift
Lmtm
Ella b too,I see you grin
And to all the ladies grin...merry Christmassmileysmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Agbgift:
Okay. Although people see me as more of a pentecostal than a catholic, becos I attend pentecostal most of the time, and my ways are more of theirs than catholic. Na family tradition still make me stick to catholic till marriage.
Ok then smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
jovialjov: Hii,lertee
Superflakie
Cestmoi
Agbgift
Lmtm

Show me some love na jovial..we dey qurell ni?? wink

Merry xmas to you too agbgift and cest moi and ella b...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Shalom

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Superflakie
Cestmoi
Agbgift
Lmtm
I wish you same too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Superflakie
Cestmoi
Agbgift
Lmtm
Hi babes! Merry xmas to you too smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Shalom

Na wa o..typo for smiley dey too.. undecided

Sha let me know when you run out of bars.. In the spirit of christmas, I can always supply more.. No thanks love.. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Same to You SOM smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mehn so some ladies are tall like this? Thank God I'm 6"4 cheesy cool that is 6 feet 4 inches wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Superflakie
Cestmoi
Agbgift
Lmtm
and what happened to the guys naaa
are we not on the thread too undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Merry Christmas my sister.
How the flexing go?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Same to you babessmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
Agbgift:
*just passing* sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
and what happened to the guys naaa
are we not on the thread too undecided

My personal person I sight you.
Merry christmas dear.
How was flexing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to us all...

May our lives dwell in peace, tranquility, laughter and fulfillment, all the days of this yuletide season, and the many years after.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.