Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,787 members, 7,962,597 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207023 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Hahaha.[b].twerking [/b]for who o jare?? grin

Waxdude, thanks..
@bolded grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Why did you not go to VA then?

I was back home when I vacated from school but then I planned a trip that extends till after Christmas. I'll be spending the new year with my family
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
Dommfa profile When was that and is it still there?

Last night. She left it up. Check
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Smh

And why undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
ITsModella, shey you promise us VN?. Come drop am na undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lol..I already removed it..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind: Lol..I already removed it..

undecided embarassed maka why now. You said you will leave it up for the whole day
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

And why undecided

Because you have a THING for her all these while but was scared to smash her shell. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Mtcheeew. You don see my pic. If you can upload yours, SOM will upload hers too

i don't need to start telling lies because of pix
'rara'
have made it known to you the 4 people have seen their pix on this forum
if you believe fine and if you don't is all well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

undecided embarassed maka why now. You said you will leave it up for the whole day

LWKMD grin. You believed her?. SOM is a cunny kwasia peasant, she won't fulfill her pormise grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon upload again na...na wa,abi dem go cook rice for u before u upload grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

I don't know sef. I guess I'm not just comfortable doing so. Lol

Ochon, do you mean Jaguda undecidedundecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Because you have a THING for her all these while but was scared to smash her shell. undecided

Me? Scared? Bwuahahahahahahahaha when my name no be ochon. I have been REINJected plenty times so one more time will not affect me cheesy. I just remembered her and I miss her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Last night. She left it up. Check
i left the forum around 11.45pm and her moniker was not on as at that time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
i don't need to start telling lies because of pix
'rara'
have made it known to you the 4 people have seen their pix on this forum
if you believe fine and if you don't is all well

Wow. I've uploaded more than 7pics here. You be LASTMA official ni? undecided

Oya, my pic is up. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
waxdude: ochon upload again na...na wa,abi dem go cook rice for u before u upload grin grin grin
u dey mind am embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

LWKMD grin. You believed her?. SOM is a cunny kwasia peasant, she won't fulfill her pormise grin

Imagine. undecided

StateOfMind:

I don't know sef. I guess I'm not just comfortable doing so. Lol

Mschew I don't believe you. The other day, you left your yellow dress pic for more than 3 days.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Sharap dia! undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Me? Scared? Bwuahahahahahahahaha when my name no be ochon. I have been REINJected plenty times so one more time will not affect me cheesy. I just remembered her and I miss her.

LMAO!!. I don't trust your "missing" sha tongue

I miss her more than you sha embarassed

StateOfMind:

I meant JARE tonguetongue

waxdude: ochon upload again na...na wa,abi dem go cook rice for u before u upload grin grin grin

It's up wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Sharap dia! undecided

gringrin. My kwasia SOM, I can see your cunny as well daughter viewing grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Oya, my pic is up. cool
at last i see the talktative ochon
clean boy *no homo intended ooooo*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Oya, my pic is up. cool

Lmao @ latsma official..

But I agree though..dre has carried last on too many ocassions .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

I meant JARE tonguetongue

It's up wink
seen....d ochongonoko grin grin nice pic
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Sharap dia! undecided
can i see what you like miss winkwink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Imagine. undecided

Mschew I don't believe you. The other day, you left your yellow dress pic for more than 3 days.

That's because it was faceless.
Even my very first pic was up all through bba, but it was faceless.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Impossible undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lmao @ latsma official..

But I agree though..dre has carried last on too many ocassions .

LMAO. grin

I doubted him when he said he hasn't seen me or you. Hold up, is he the peasant complaning last two months when we're uploading, that his network was too poor to view our pics in time?. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
can i see what you like miss winkwink

Bwuahahahahhaahhhahahahahhaahhhah Lmfaoo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

gringrin. My kwasia SOM, I can see your cunny as well daughter viewing grin

Lol, why do you refer to her as my daughter though, why not the other way round sef. undecided

Recalling this ode reinc saying it affirmative ly that we were siblings ..olodo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

That's because it was faceless.
Even my very first pic was up all through bba, but it was faceless.

Yimz.

So when are you and Lipsy going to talk?

cheesy cheesy cheesy Bwuahahahahhaahhha

*runs away*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Impossible undecided

See this peasant. Two of us go dey drag who miss her pass? undecided. Oya take am..

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol, why do you refer to her as my daughter though, why not the other way round sef. undecided

Recalling this ode reinc saying it affirmative ly that we were siblings ..olodo

Lmaoooo. You're siblings undecided. I swear it. Jovial is not igbo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.