Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,788 members, 7,962,597 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207023 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mzabby(f): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
merry xmas y'all+hapi new yr in advance
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hello guyz, merry christmas, i wish you all God's blessings. it's kind of a sad christmas here, but what can we do?, life goes on.. You guyz should have fun, but i will advice that you apply moderation and have a sober reflection.. Oluwa is involve.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Dannyxy: Hello guyz, merry christmas, i wish you all God's blessings. it's kind of a sad christmas here, but what can we do?, life goes on.. You guyz should have fun, but i will advice that you apply moderation and have a sober reflection.. Oluwa is involve.
You won't believe me if I tell you that I had the intention of asking after you this morning.Don't know why I forgot.Hope all is well and hope you are good.Merry xmas to you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yes! Merry Christmas my time everyone. Is it bad to club early hours on Christmas day? Anyway I'm just waking up and decided to log on again to see if there are vn's but there isn't. Seriously let me be present when those vn's start coming in... If not sad

Daniel easy, all will be well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11: Una no dey sleep ooooo
na who una leave 10 pages for after 12midnite
Mschewww.......

Bwuahahahahhaahhha hahahahhaahhhah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
waxdude: hmmmmm d VNs i heard,

ochon its sooo obvious u r igbo grin grin *runs*

dommfa abi na som...tiny nice voice smiley

kslib...lik u were in a hurry.. grin grin

psychedelia....cool,bt wasnt dt clear,myb cos u hd to convert it

I be Igbo boy na. It reflects in my voice and ways tongue

Happy xmas

Y'all upload the pics and VNs na. Hian!!

Useless kwasia peasant reinc, I see you cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
i know say you go always find way to excuse yahself from her observation embarassed
she took time to point it out, because she is a true friend and stop be on the defensive side man angry
Kslib when will you change undecided at least shift ground small

Bwuahahahahhaahhha hahahahhaahhhah wetin dey do this clown
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

I be Igbo boy na. It reflects in my voice and ways tongue

Happy xmas

Y'all upload the pics and VNs na. Hian!!

Useless kwasia peasant reinc, I see you cool

Prisoner ochon, how your Christmas dey go?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
waxdude: hmmmmm d VNs i heard,

ochon its sooo obvious u r igbo grin grin *runs*

dommfa abi na som...tiny nice voice smiley

kslib...lik u were in a hurry.. grin grin

psychedelia....cool,bt wasnt dt clear,myb cos u hd to convert it

How u take hear am. Yeye guest viewer
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Prisoner ochon, how your Christmas dey go?

Here dry die but I had to move out and go visit friends. Ate like hell. What of yours, my kwasia peasant? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Here dry die but I had to move out and go visit friends. Ate like hell. What of yours, my kwasia peasant? grin

I just dey wake up oh. Lying down in my hotel room replying messages. After last night, we are just planning to go to see a movie and probably go paint balling. Omo na bread I chop as breakfast. Christmas here just dey like normal day. Not like naija at all at all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

How u take hear am. Yeye guest viewer

grin grin...u no well ohh who b guest viewer, nd yes i heard it wen i logged in,usually pop in weneva i'm less bizi oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
waxdude:

grin grin...u no well ohh who b guest viewer, nd yes i heard it wen i logged in,usually pop in weneva i'm less bizi oh

StateOfMind modified her own tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

I just dey wake up oh. Lying down in my hotel room replying messages. After last night, we are just planning to go to see a movie and probably go paint balling. Omo na bread I chop as breakfast. Christmas here just dey like normal day. Not like naija at all at all

LWKMD. Your last line made me realize, that you're truly living in the states. Lwkmd. My cousin told me not to be deceived by what I see on TV, that after 25th of december, no more festivities, it's back to normalcy. As in work and work and work. Americans too love money. They can't even spare themselves a few days to chill out grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tabh:
Merry christmas smiley smiley
tongue ................winkwinkwink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Bwuahahahahhaahhha hahahahhaahhhah wetin dey do this clown
but you no say u b the bigger clown nah cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:

Peasant, upload your pic and VN fast. Nobody dey online in case na shame dey catch you tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
SOM, what are you doing here?. Aint you suppose to be twerking? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Just lazy in the house dey watch Tinsel for channel 198.
For the VN my own na almost 450 kbites abeg i no fit load am again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

LWKMD. Your last line made me reliase, that you're truly living in the states. Lwkmd. My cousin told me not to be deceived by what I see on TV, that after 25th of december, no more festivities, it's back to normalcy. As in work and work and work. Americans too love money. They can't even spare themselves a few days to chill out grin

Lmao. Except you're in new York for the ball drop on new years and then you get to kiss the person beside you grin but its to Phucking cold in new York. Ain't nobody got time for that. But yeah, sometimes I miss Christmas in Nigeria. I'm not home with my family in VA yet so na only restaurant food I get to chop today sad....with my money sef sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:

Say what undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Peasant, upload your pic and VN fast. Nobody dey online in case na shame dey catch you tongue
which kin shame
i never even see your pix before self

na only Tabh, Lmtm and Waxman, durielmama pix i don see for this forum na
SOM own i no see her face at all
but you don see one that i loaded na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon: SOM, what are you doing here?. Aint you suppose to twerking? grin

Hahaha..twerking for who o jare?? grin

Waxdude, thanks..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Say what undecided
read again tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
which kin shame

Mr man StateOfMind 's pic dey dommfa profile so u have no excuse
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
read again tongue

undecided undecided mschew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Hahaha..twerking for who o jare?? grin

Waxdude, thanks..

Lmao.. Twerkfor who?. HIS name is already there wink. JA....complete the rest tongue grin

dre11:
which kin shame

Mtcheeew. You don see my pic. If you can upload yours, SOM will upload hers too

Reincarnated:

Lmao. Except you're in new York for the ball drop on new years and then you get to kiss the person beside you grin but its to Phucking cold in new York. Ain't nobody got time for that. But yeah, sometimes I miss Christmas in Nigeria. I'm not home with my family in VA yet so na only restaurant food I get to chop today sad....with my money sef sad sad

Why did you not go to VA then?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11: Just lazy in the house dey watch Tinsel for channel 198.
For the VN my own na almost 450 kbites abeg i no fit load am again

Compress am or re record 8 seconds vn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas THE AMAKA grin lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
Bia, this @click2cbn, I don click CBN tire but them no dey pay me money sadsad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Mr man StateOfMind 's pic dey dommfa profile so u have no excuse
Dommfa profile When was that and is it still there?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated: Merry Christmas THE AMAKA grin lipsrsealed

Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.