Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,787 members, 7,962,597 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207020 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:46am On Dec 25, 2013
Goodnight, guys.

The headache don start. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Just a sec..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:52am On Dec 25, 2013
Kslib: Just a sec..

Where e dey?

See as everyone don enter guest mode Bwuahahahahhaahhha. 6 guests talk say "lai lai, i no fit miss lipsy's own"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:53am On Dec 25, 2013
Had to upload a short one cos of compression wahala..

**modified*** tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:56am On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Where e dey?

See as everyone don enter guest mode Bwuahahahahhaahhha. 6 guests talk say "lai lai, i no fit miss lipsy's own"
Lwkmd!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:57am On Dec 25, 2013
Kslib: Had to upload a short one cos of compression wahala..

Nice. But Bwuahahahahhaahhha the rush wey u use record am eh, e be like say one bingo wan begin chase you. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:00am On Dec 25, 2013
See as 4 guests sharply disappeared after hearing lipsy's vn.

Goodnight everyone and mary kristmas again. I still dey wait for my own kristmas here. I hope I hear more vn's later in the day. I will most def try to log on.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:02am On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Nice. But Bwuahahahahhaahhha the rush wey u use record am eh, e be like say one bingo wan begin chase you. grin

lol. I calculate the secs cos if i waste time, e go pass 200kb.. Man gats rush the thing ..grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:33am On Dec 25, 2013
Tabh: Sometimes i lay in bed to laugh at kslib grin
You have a wrong mentality like seriously.
The ethics of relating with people demands that you check on them to ask what's up. It doesn't reduce your pride,it only makes you more adorable.
lol.. Tabh dear, i dont have a wrong mentality.. It'll be difficult for you to understand me cos only 'I' know what goes on in my mind and how i see things.. But i do holla at you and ask how your day went na.. Maybe i didnt 'holla or ask' of recent, but sometimes, we humans get caught up in our own thoughts. Dear, its just complicated.. Its not pride..
Tabh: Most times you should just pick on someone randomly,hey this how are you? You don't have to wait till the person says kslib what's up,then u respond later.
But I do holla at peepls whom i chat with here na even before dey ask.. Its not so tabh, maybe thats how you see it though.. Ok, did i develop this habit of recent or thats how i was from genesis? Maybe your ans will shed more light..

Tabh: Christmas advice to you,be freer with people esp if they show you they care. Loosen up on your relationship with friends and embrace people the way they embrace you. You don't have to wait for someone to call on you first before you show a gesture towards them smiley
Hmmmn!! Again its not like i aint free with friends or pull-away. If i always do wait to be talked to OR 'gestured' upon before returning the favour, maybe i will be the only one chatting with kslib here..
Tabh: It isn't about me alone dear,it is about your relationship with people in general. I observed that and can't help but write it down.
Lol.. Tabh, how you see me here is not how I am offline.. I relate with people well excellently even when meeting for the first time, not to even mention friends.. Anyway, thanks for the observation though..

Did you observe this from the beginning of everything 'kslib' OR of recent..

Still Thanks for the observtion sweetie!! kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Kslib: Lmao!! Toyin, dat your DP funny die..

In the spirit xmas.. grin ..lol

Lool, imagine make the cock come jam a vehicle.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Lool, imagine make the cock come jam a vehicle.

Lmao no be Kevin be that. Funny pic
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2013
ochon: Ok.. Time to sleep

Jovial, leave your Voicenote and pic up till afternoon.

grin
I couldn't even quote this until now,the network in my village is so screwedgrin*hides face*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:41am On Dec 25, 2013
Tabh: Sometimes i lay in bed to laugh at kslib grin
You have a wrong mentality like seriously.
The ethics of relating with people demands that you check on them to ask what's up. It doesn't reduce your pride,it only makes you more adorable.
Most times you should just pick on someone randomly,hey this how are you? You don't have to wait till the person says kslib what's up,then u respond later.
Christmas advice to you,be freer with people esp if they show you they care. Loosen up on your relationship with friends and embrace people the way they embrace you. You don't have to wait for someone to call on you first before you show a gesture towards them smiley
It isn't about me alone dear,it is about your relationship with people in general. I observed that and can't help but write it down.
she is a friend indeed aww.....
tabh dear he will change by fire by force cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2013
Una no dey sleep ooooo
na who una leave 10 pages for after 12midnite
Mschewww.......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2013
jovialjov:

grin
I couldn't even quote this until now,the network in my village is so screwedgrin*hides face*
so na Villa you dey
how your side?
Na which network you dey use before i yab you and your Villa 2geder
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2013
Kslib:
lol.. Tabh dear, i dont have a wrong mentality.. It'll be difficult for you to understand me cos only 'I' know what goes on in my mind and how i see things.. But i do holla at you and ask how your day went na.. Maybe i didnt 'holla or ask' of recent, but sometimes, we humans get caught up in our own thoughts. Dear, its just complicated.. Its not pride..

But I do holla at peepls whom i chat with here na even before dey ask.. Its not so tabh, maybe thats how you see it though.. Ok, did i develop this habit of recent or thats how i was from genesis? Maybe your ans will shed more light..

Hmmmn!! Again its not like i aint free with friends or pull-away. If i always do wait to be talked to OR 'gestured' upon before returning the favour, maybe i will be the only one chatting with kslib here..

Lol.. Tabh, how you see me here is not how I am offline.. I relate with people well excellently even when meeting for the first time, not to even mention friends.. Anyway, thanks for the observation though..

i know say you go always find way to excuse yahself from her observation embarassed
she took time to point it out, because she is a true friend and stop be on the defensive side man angry
Kslib when will you change undecided at least shift ground small
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2013
Spade u don wake up after una allnite talk
you no dey sleep
Waxman i see you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2013
May the beauty of this Christmas season bring Gods beauty nd Glory in ur life. Hav a wonderful celebration and a merry Christmas. Lots of Love from me. Mwaah!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas Everyone.
May the spirit & purpose of Jesus uplift u & breathe new meaning into ur life.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
i know say you go always find way to excuse yahself from her observation embarassed
she took time to point it out, because she is a true friend and stop be on the defensive side man angry
Kslib when will you change undecided at least shift ground small
Lol.. Dre, you dey mad ooo.. How i take dey defensive? ..I no excuse myself, read that reply again.. grin tongue ..

I will change when you upload your vn.. Oya na!! Upload !!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2013
In the spirit of the xmas season, please upload and drop your VNs.. Ella and jovialjov, follow suit fast
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2013
jovialjov:

grin

Oya upload fast tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2013
Kslib:

Awww you hit it really..i thought you would take offense. Good you understood. Don't mind me,i pick on someone i like really and i observe every little thing about the person. That's just me,maybe it is cos too much.
As for your question,it didn't just start,i have observed it for long although you blend it sometimes like unpredictable you know. You say hi to me sometimes but not everyone that shows some care to you..
All the same you are still my sweetheart kiss kiss,merry christmas to you and a prosperous new year.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
she is a friend indeed aww.....
tabh dear he will change by fire by force cool
Merry christmas smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
The same God that has made us all see this day will keep us strong to see many more of this day as we celebrate the birth of the Almighty king JESUS.May his joy,peace, mercy and grace continue to be with us throughout this festive period and beyond in Jesus name. Amen.Merry christmas to you all and a prosperous year ahead.Lotta love.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
wow....d pages though, missed all d pics, well i will be waiting for dat of psychedelia, and itsmodella surface too..cool

Merry christmas beautiful people.....Enjoy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tabh:
Awww you hit it really..i thought you would take offense. Good you understood. Don't mind me,i pick on someone i like really and i observe every little thing about the person. That's just me,maybe it is cos too much.
As for your question,it didn't just start,i have observed it for long although you blend it sometimes like unpredictable you know. You say hi to me sometimes but not everyone that shows some care to you..
All the same you are still my sweetheart kiss kiss,merry christmas to you and a prosperous new year.
Ok!! Mabe it has to do with 'Spontaneity' and my mood, i guess . Thanks for the observation/advice though --- you really do care..

kiss kiss Merry xmas to you sweety!! Have fun!! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Those of you who havent uploaded your VN's.. What are you waiting for?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Next time I come here. i better be over-whelmed by the number of Vn's ELSE::::
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mztee810: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas Everyone. May ds season b bright and d year ahead turn out just right.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
hmmmmm d VNs i heard,

ochon its sooo obvious u r igbo grin grin *runs*

dommfa abi na som...tiny nice voice smiley

kslib...lik u were in a hurry.. grin grin

psychedelia....cool,bt wasnt dt clear,myb cos u hd to convert it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11: Spade u don wake up after una allnite talk
you no dey sleep
Waxman i see you
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.