Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,479 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207014 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol, why do you refer to her as my daughter though, why not the other way round sef. undecided

Recalling this ode reinc saying it affirmative ly that we were siblings ..olodo

Erm, it's because in BBA, your automatically older than the person crushing on you grin

dre11:
at last i see the talktative ochon
clean boy *no homo intended ooooo*

LOL. Thanks bro @wax, thanks my nigga wink

Reincarnated:

Yimz.

So when are you and Lipsy going to talk?

cheesy cheesy cheesy Bwuahahahahhaahhha

*runs away*

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1425972_Poppy_jpg01d1bf7b9b95ad7ad40f18a3ae803768
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lmao @ latsma official..

But I agree though..dre has carried last on too many ocassions .
*yimu
see this lady
i don't stay late at nite like una
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

See this peasant. Two of us go dey drag who miss her pass? undecided. Oya take am..

Fool. Out of the two of us, I'm the only one still anticipating the skype date. Ehen please what's her fb name again, make i Google am. Make I see her before 2014. Whatchu say wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Fool. Out of the two of us, I'm the only one still anticipating the skype date. Ehen please what's her fb name again, make i Google am. Make I see her before 2014. Whatchu say wink

LWKMD. Only psychedelia knows her FB name. That nigga is an undercover agent grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmaoooo. You're siblings undecided. I swear it. Jovial is not igbo.

Lool..she be correct igbo girl...even ochon can attest to that..

Ochon, I don't remember if it was dre sef undecided

Dre, you'll see me when we see na... wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Hehehehehehehe... Dre dre, I sight you o wink grin

And yeah, jovial is igbo. Her few Igbo posts were on point unless she uses translator SOM grin. After all SOM knows what AMU NKITA is grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Yimz.

So when are you and Lipsy going to talk?

cheesy cheesy cheesy Bwuahahahahhaahhha

*runs away*
that if the two bury their ego sha and differences winkwink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

LWKMD. Only psychedelia knows her FB name. That nigga is an undercover agent grin

Mehn I need to know.

Psychedelia were u dey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

and she escape umn..... wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Why are you ignoring my other question?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
From Jekyll & Hyde

Ehen, say me hi to everyone on the thread and wish them a happy Christmas on my behalf; ask Ochon where he would be on the 8th and 9th. :p
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
and she escape umn..... wink

Loool, no I dint na..

Never mind sef..I'm hollering soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
that if the two bury their ego sha and differences winkwink

Lol I suggest they do. And also Jovial..

Kslib whatchu think wink

cheesy cheesy *sprinting*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
jovialjov: From Jekyll & Hyde

Ehen, say me hi to everyone on the thread and wish them a happy Christmas on my behalf; ask Ochon where he would be on the 8th and 9th. :p

Hehehehe.. The new couple in the house, JEKYLLJOV cheesycheesy... Finally grin

Tell him, I'd be heading back to school on 5th.. And that we all miss him and wish him well in his upcoming exams wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
jovialjov: From Jekyll & Hyde

So you both communicate offline. undecided ehen, wetin man pikin no go hear. Tschew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Hehehehe.. The new couple in the house, JEKYLLJOV cheesycheesy... Finally grin

Tell him, I'd be heading back to school on 5th.. And that we all miss him and wish him well in his upcoming exams wink

Awwwww...now ochon, you be the real lastma this time around... Don't tell me you never figured all this while.. shocked shocked

You fall my hand jooo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

So you both communicate offline. undecided ehen, wetin man pikin no go hear. Tschew

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Awwwww...now ochon, you be the real lastma this time around... Don't tell me you never figured all this while.. shocked shocked

You fall my hand jooo..

LWKMD.. I figured it out since na. Do you remember when she said she will miss jeykll immediately jeykll announced he will be going offline? wink. That's when I figured it out wink

I just made it official today grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Hehehehehehehe... Dre dre, I sight you o wink grin

And yeah, jovial is igbo. Her few Igbo posts were on point unless she uses translator SOM grin. After all SOM knows what AMU NKITA is grin

Lol..dey there ehn, you and reinc, be dulling yourselves..grin

This amu nkita is still registered in your brain abi...nkwaku.. Tell the olodo reinc that jovial is igbo oo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Good to know you are fine. Merry xmas

And yes, your pic no dey tire me. Drop new one
Phone went off,i had to sleep off.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

LWKMD.. I figured it out since na. Do you remember when she said she will miss jeykll immediately jeykll announced he will be going offline? wink. That's when I figured it out wink

I just made it official today grin

Ok my boss-in-figuring, i trust you.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
SOM and ReinC what's up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol..dey there ehn, you and reinc, be dulling yourselves..grin

This amu nkita is still registered in your brain abi...nkwaku.. Tell the olodo reinc that jovial is igbo oo..

LMAO. I'm really dulling. All the girls I dig, has friendzoned me finish. No more hope for me and rein, though reinc has been hopless right from time grin

The amu nkita cracks me up.. The olodo knows. Jovial is igbo, that's why jeykll even rushed her fast grin, so that they they will be be blasting Igbo Songs Of Solomon to each other grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jovialjov,it's been a while..merry christmas.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
lertee: SOM and ReinC what's up.

I'm fine o babe..hope you had a good day? Se o ti je enough chicken?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Ok my boss-in-figuring, i trust you.. grin

Lmao. You haff finished me grin

Erm, is your "second" new friend jeykll? wink tongue

lertee:
Phone went off,i had to sleep off.

Awww. Sorry dearie. How are you and your husby? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ces't moi,superflakie,itsmodella
Merry christmas ladies
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon: ITsModella, shey you promise us VN?. Come drop am na undecided
VN and pic coming up in a while. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

LMAO. I'm really dulling. All the girls I dig, has friendzoned me finish. No more hope for me and rein, though reinc has been hopless right from time grin

The amu nkita cracks me up.. The olodo knows. Jovial is igbo, that's why jeykll even rushed her fast grin, so that they they will be be blasting Igbo Songs Of Solomon to each other grin

I don't even know which to bold.. Is it the rushed her fast, or the blasting of igbo songs of solomon or reinc being hopeless right from time..lmfao...

You so crazy man!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
May the GRACE of our Lord JESUS CHRIST,the LOVE OF GOD n the Fellowship of the HOLY SPIRIT be With You n your Household this Yuletide and Forever...AMEN!!..M£RRY CHRISTMAS...

Merry Christmas to you all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
Waxdude,agbgift,merry christmas.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
ItsModella1:
VN and pic coming up in a while. undecided

Yaayyy . I can't wait. Send me a romantic VN too, for being the King of this thread cool

How are you doing though?

StateOfMind:

I don't even know which to bold.. Is it the rushed her fast, or the blasting of igbo songs of solomon or reinc being hopeless right from time..lmfao...

You so crazy man!!

LMAO. I agree, I'm crazy sometimes grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.