Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,788 members, 7,962,597 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207023 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: grin ur head!

You like it wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2013
Reincarnated:

Can't we meet at another place. Markets are too loud and rowdy. How about my house cheesy
my mother told me not to go to stranger's houses i might disappear or turn into a goat grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Kslib:
Oh!! Time zone diff!!

Lmao!! Phoooool!! Carry go, i see you tooo, BUT i hope say she no go 'leave-me alone-Zone' you sha.. grin

Lmaoo! Your papa. Wetin concern me. The girl no fit remember but she don already give me ela when she was mondicheeks. That na why i no even like the moniker. Bwuahahahahhaahhha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmmn!! My Sources told me that you registered just yesterday.. Is that true?

Morning everyone!!!
gud morning
how was your nite?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2013
Reincarnated:

You like it wink
no i dont
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: my mother told me not to go to stranger's houses i might disappear or turn into a goat grin

Sweetie, she meant outside Ekiti cuz Ekiti people are not strangers to themselves. + how would you know she's right if you've never done it before? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2013
Greetings to both spaddy sister and Tochi bcause today they are both going to stand at the alter to say their marraige vows with their husby

Happy married life

we are surely going to see the fruit of the womb by 2014 gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: no i dont

Lol okay
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2013
sad

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2013
Reincarnated:

Sweetie, she meant outside Ekiti cuz Ekiti people are not strangers to themselves. + how would you know she's right if you've never done it before? smiley
okay we will chill outside your gate
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: okay we will chill outside your gate

What kind of houseboyish/housegirlish parole is that undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmaoo! Your papa. Wetin concern me. The girl no fit remember but she don already give me ela when she was mondicheeks. That na why i no even like the moniker. Bwuahahahahhaahhha.
Lmao!! What is 'ela'? Is it 'boil'? You mean she 'ela-zoned you? cheesy

Try your luck this time around, who knows? cheesy .. She sexy, her waist na die-- walahi.. Go peasant!! Go peasant!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: na NL location na
are you still sleeping or awake angry
NL kor, LN ni *hiss and rolls eyes* tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2013
dre11:
gud morning
how was your nite?
Good morning!!

My night was cheesy .. I dreamt of *************** cheesy? I won say it again.. tongue

How body na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2013
Reincarnated:

What kind of houseboyish/housegirlish parole is that undecided
cheesy i was waiting for that comment...okay we stand outside the house but inside the yard grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!! What is 'ela'? Is it 'boil'? You mean she 'ela-zoned you? cheesy

Try your luck this time around, who knows? cheesy .. She sexy, her waist na die-- walahi.. Go peasant!! Go peasant!!!

The bolded: LMFAOOOOOO!

Aha! Na true oh... I don forget. na she be the one wey dey dance skelewu for that TD thread!!! I miss that video that day sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2013
dre11:
are you still sleeping or awake angry
NL kor, LN ni *hiss and rolls eyes* tongue
im asleep thats why im posting here grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2013
So no-one wants to upload a VN in his/her tribe? grin .. Dont be scared-shy? Come-on--- you can do it.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2013
Kslib:
Good morning!!

My night was cheesy .. I dreamt of *************** cheesy? I won say it again.. tongue

How body na?
hahahaha
oya fill in the gaps joor tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: im asleep thats why im posting here grin
so you have split personality undecided
so which one am i communicating with now cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2013
Reincarnated:

The bolded: LMFAOOOOOO!

Aha! Na true oh... I don forget. na she be the one wey dey dance skelewu for that TD thread!!! I miss that video that day sha.
Skelewu ke? That one na correct snake dance.. Oh boy, you miss ooooo cheesy ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: cheesy i was waiting for that comment...okay we stand outside the house but inside the yard grin

Ajebutter grin.

Lol aren't u sleepy? I can barely keep my eyes open. Goodnight sweetie
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2013
dre11:
hahahaha
oya fill in the gaps joor tongue
undecided .. Dey there dey wait..

"You go grow Iron bear bear"----- lmao!! Reminds me of those kid-days..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2013
Kslib:
Skelewu ke? That one na correct snake dance.. Oh boy, you miss ooooo cheesy ..

*licks lips** GHARDDDAAMMMIIITTT! I want. I wan see am.

Omo this na later tinzz. My eye dey close
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2013
Goodmorning my people

*random thought*
life is too short, so lets make everyday count as if it will be the last we shall leave.
Put a smile of someone face in whatever capacity you find your self because you never can tell if that is what he need to lift up his/her soul

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Reincarnated:

*licks lips** GHARDDDAAMMMIIITTT! I want. I wan see am.

Omo this na later tinzz. My eye dey close
See wetin? You dey crase? grin .. I don delete am from my lappy. Kai!!! You misss oooo cheesy tongue.

Ok, Old Roger--- Later things..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Kslib:
undecided .. Dey there dey wait..

"You go grow Iron bear bear"----- lmao!! Reminds me of those kid-days..
iron bear bear
you sound like an Ajegunle kid tongue
did you spend your growing up years there gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ajebutter grin.

Lol aren't u sleepy? I can barely keep my eyes open. Goodnight sweetie
you r not in Ekiti angry sleep well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2013
dre11:
so you have split personality undecided
so which one am i communicating with now cool
my third alter ego grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2013
dre11: Goodmorning my people

*random thought*
life is too short, so lets make everyday count as if it will be the last we shall leave.
Put a smile of someone face in whatever capacity you find your self because you never can tell if that is what he need to lift up his/her soul
Cool story bro!!

After being 'kiss-zoned' 'leave me -zoned' 'Hi-zoned' and 'Boring -zoned', you think the best way to win hearts is by preaching ---cos women always say "They want a God fearing man-- right? undecided

Mshhheeeeew!! Old tactics!! Baba Roger, e no go work!! tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2013
dre11:
iron bear bear
you sound like an Ajegunle kid tongue
did you spend your growing up years there gringrin
cheesy .. Na today you know say I be correct Kpako? grin .. You be real LASTMA official..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2013
Kslib:
Cool story bro!!

After being 'kiss-zoned' 'leave me -zoned' 'Hi-zoned' and 'Boring -zoned', you think the best way to win hearts is by preaching ---cos women always say "They want a God fearing man-- right? undecided

Mshhheeeeew!! Old tactics!! Baba Roger, e no go work!! tongue grin
hum!
Tell me sometin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.