Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,474 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207007 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
dre11:
tell me how much do you sell a bag of that stuff that you sell?
u eat that stuff everyday...jus say garri. I make enough grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: u eat that stuff everyday...jus say garri. I make enough grin
tar!
Don't shy away from the question; how much does a bag cost? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Waiting patiently for Spaddy picture

*let me stay at the sitdown corner*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
dre11:
tar!
Don't shy away from the question; how much does a bag cost? angry
N500 for 1kg grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ninny and Lerteefat how una side?
Whats on? You ladies are soo early and present in the thread 2day? grin

em!
Wats on your minds if i may ask undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: N500 for 1kg grin
thank you
hum! that confirm my guess that you don't reside in Ekiti tongue
you just heared it on NL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
dre11:
thank you
hum! that confirm my guess that you don't reside in Ekiti tongue
you just heared it on NL
angry so I can't sell my garri for a price I like in Ekiti? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

If it took you two days to write it, be sure it would take me 2weeks to readtongue

For some reasons, I was glad to see him too..missed him..

Kwaaaa... I trust you kwasia ochon.. No dulling tonight o, I want to laugh and pee in my pants cheesy cheesy..

I'm fine though, how are you too? Se daada lo wa?

LOL. Not like I wrote steadily for two days grin. I dropped a few lines and then leave it. Come back and drop few more lines.. And so on and so forth.

I have this feeling your boo will disappoint us angry

I'm cool. Been watching scandal all day. How is your Igbo crush? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: angry so I can't sell my garri for a price I like in Ekiti? grin
tar!
Tell me another lie again lipsrsealed
do you reside in Ekiti
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
dre11: Ninny and Lerteefat how una side?

em!
I'm good. How ur side too?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
dre11: Ninny and Lerteefat how una side?

em!

Why are you hyperactive this night?. Did you get laid? shocked grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
lertee:

my side dey tight and fits
wats happening to you all these days that we don't normally see you on this thread

*just asking
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
ochon:

grin grin grin the case called ochon, how u dey jare
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
ochon:

you don start again

better park for one side because i be bulldozer wey no get brake and can crush any obstacle on his way oooooooo gringrin

me i dey warn you tongue

any way how your side
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
ochon:

LOL. Not like I wrote steadily for two days grin. I dropped a few lines and then leave it. Come back and drop few more lines.. And so on and so forth.

I have this feeling your boo will disappoint us angry

I'm cool. Been watching scandal all day. How is your Igbo crush? wink

Ok..

Lol..I wanted to include that in my previous post too that I have a strong feeling he'll fall our hands, but no shaking..let's give him time cool, he's prolly on the 5th bottle right now.

I hope that kwasia reinc hasn't overslept too..

Hehe! I dint call him my crush o, anwuta! He's fine all the same
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Reincarnated:

I dey. how ur side
i'm good too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
lertee:

Lerteeslim, how are you doing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
waxdude:
grin grin grin the case called ochon, how u dey jare

LOL@case. I'm cool, you?

And upload your VN fast tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
ochon:

Lerteeslim, how are you doing
Enu bi ti eye tongue

I'm doing fine o,thanks. Just went through your *****, i had to sigh severally,those are real words and quite educating. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

Ok..

Lol..I wanted to include that in my previous post too that I have a strong feeling he'll fall our hands, but no shaking..let's give him time cool, he's prolly on the 5th bottle right now.

I hope that kwasia reinc hasn't overslept too..

Hehe! I dint call him my crush o, anwuta! He's fine all the same

LOL. Anyway, you are addicted to him so lemme believe you when you say "no shaking" grin. But how come he's not online, few hours to 10pm? grin

Reinc is busy having the convo with "HER" wink

LMAO@anwunta. I even forgot that moniker existed grin. I thought he's your crush cos he is the ONLY person you updated about twice in one post grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
dre11:
you don start again

better park for one side because i be bulldozer wey no get brake and can crush any obstacle on his way oooooooo gringrin

me i dey warn you tongue

any way how your side

Lol.. I come in peace grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
dre11:
tar!
Tell me another lie again lipsrsealed
do you reside in Ekiti
where r u?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
ochon:

LOL@case. I'm cool, you?

And upload your VN fast tongue

U sef, tot evry1 has 4gotten about VN,waiting for psychedelia's jorrr
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
lertee:
Enu bi ti eye tongue

I'm doing fine o,thanks. Just went through your *****, i had to sigh severally,those are real words and quite educating. cool
Elenu bi adie

Awww.. Thanks lertee. I appreciate wink. I'm still waiting for diary update tongue. And oh, I'm also waiting for your VN tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
waxdude:

U sef, tot evry1 has 4gotten about VN,waiting for psychedelia's jorrr

I'm not everyone, I'm king ochon tongue

Upload jor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
ochon:

Lol.. I come in peace grin
hum!
Are u sure grin
Just trying to stay awake because of that guy pix

being fagout today
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: where r u?
i asked you first angry

and don't give me the father and mother excuse oooo smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
ochon:
Elenu bi adie

Awww.. Thanks lertee. I appreciate wink. I'm still waiting for diary update tongue. And oh, I'm also waiting for your VN tongue
Talon ko e ni yooba SOM shey

You are welcome,VN,i can't for now. Firstly i'm so tired and secondly this place is noisy. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
ochon:

I'm not everyone, I'm king ochon tongue

Upload jor
idon'tbelieveit

so waxzy never upload angry
and you dey take your time hear every other person own
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
ochon:

LOL. Anyway, you are addicted to him so lemme believe you when you say "no shaking" grin. But how come he's not online, few hours to 10pm? grin

Reinc is busy having the convo with "HER" wink

LMAO@anwunta. I even forgot that moniker existed grin. I thought he's your crush cos he is the ONLY person you updated about twice in one post grin tongue

He's a man of his words..wait till after 10pm before you start complaining..cool

Jekyll made me remember anwuta oo, cos he called u that over there...

Why do I feel strangely sleepy tonight..I cast and bind..

Dre, hope you good..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
dre11:
i asked you first angry

and don't give me the father and mother excuse oooo smiley
angry tongue my father is in Lagos and my mother is in onitsha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
dre11:
idon'tbelieveit

so waxzy never upload angry
and you dey take your time hear every other person own

tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.