Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,477 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207010 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: my third alter ego grin
youdon'tmeanit
miss garri seller gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2013
Kslib:
cheesy .. Na today you know say I be correct Kpako? grin .. You be real LASTMA official..
*hiss and rolls eyes* then walks away
Mscheww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2013
dre11:
hum!
Tell me sometin
lol. You know say na true.. grin

Later-- have something to work on!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: my mother told me not to go to stranger's houses i might disappear or turn into a goat grin

Yeye girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2013
Reincarnated:

Reply and cramp your style? Noo. I rather sit back and watch cheesy but seriously, you guys are replying too slow. ##yawns

LOL... Cramp my style?. C'mon useless peasant, we're just chit-chatting like everyone else. grin. Just an innocent tenny wenny flirting wink. Sharap there undecided. We owe you no apologies for replying late, we reply on our own terms tongue

Good night bruv, see ya later for psychedelia's pic grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2013
lertee: ReinC,is that all you could come up with? I mean is that the only evidence you got? You are not convincing baby,come up with something better to back up your observation undecided

As the King of this clan, and the presiding judge on this matter, I use the godly power invested in me to declare you and your EAR-browed peasant, innocent till proven guilty cool. Court dismissed grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: u didnt believe the truth, ok i will tell a lie maybe you will believe that instead cheesy

Mummy, why are you flirting all the time and with a kwasia peasant for that matter sadsadsadcry'cry undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2013
dre11:
youdon'tmeanit
miss garri seller gringrin
we all have to make a living grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol eyah. They'd come around. I know I stopped visiting the thread cuz of those annoying asss comical posts. "Cuts his head with a scissors" "slaps him with a frying pan" lmao smh.

Funny enough I haven't unfollowed it, I just don't check it.

Kwaaaaaaaa.. So true grin. Jetli and seek comes to mind grin

Reincarnated: Oh shiit, you're also Mondicheeks aren't you? Bwuahahahahhaahhha I swear sometimes I can be slow.

Reincarnated:

You like it wink
Mondisweets: no i dont

LMAO. What a reply grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2013
ochon:

Mummy, why are flirting all the time and with a kwasia peasant for that matter sadsadsadcry'cry undecided
my son close ur eyes, I'm not flirting. I was just being nice to a neighbour grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: my son close ur eyes, I'm not flirting. I was just being nice to a neighbour grin

From being "nice" to a neighbour, you will end being "pregnant" for a neighbour sadsad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2013
Kslib: So no-one wants to upload a VN in his/her tribe? grin .. Dont be scared-shy? Come-on--- you can do it.. grin

LOL. You go first tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2013
sam2sam:

Yeye girl.
worwor boy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmmn!! My Soures told me that you registered just yesterday.. Is that true?

Morning everyone!!!

Ye...eee...sss tha tha tha thats true
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: worwor boy

ogbanje girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2013
ochon:

From being "nice" to a neighbour, you will end being "pregnant" for a neighbour sadsad
God forbid! Okay my son I will lock myself up and never talk to any male ever again (except you)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2013
sam2sam:

ogbanje girl.
ur left yansh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: ur left yansh

ur punanni.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
ochon:

As the King of this clan, and the presiding judge on this matter, I use the godly power invested in me to declare you and your EAR-browed peasant, innocent till proven guilty cool. Court dismissed grin

Oba awin idun (king of bedbugs) grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
ochon jeezzzzzzzzz....that update will take me one week to read...wodahell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

..btw i see you caught biz red handed grin grin

ochon......everywhere you go cheesy

pyche...less than 5hours to go cheesy, ochon get your memes ready (even uf you have to steal as usual grin)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
ochon:

LOL. You go first tongue
Upload jare!! grin .. Come-on, its no biggy joor!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
sholasholala:
Ye...eee...sss tha tha tha thats true
Lmao!! I like your sense of humor. Impressive..

You have another moniker here right? Erm, its ok--- feel free to deny!!! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
dommfa: ochon jeezzzzzzzzz....that update will take me one week to read...wodahell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

..btw i see you caught biz red handed grin grin

ochon......everywhere you go cheesy

pyche...less than 5hours to go cheesy, ochon get your memes ready (even uf you have to steal as usual grin)

LMAO. Buwahahahah. It took me two days to write grin. Anyway, go back and read it, you never can tell if you're my future iyawo tongue grin

Omo, I saw bizbloke and I was elated grin. I'm glad he's resting a bit before books pops open his head grin

Yelz o, my memes are ready, my phone's battery charged to the highest. My eyes well peeled for seeing and my alert level in topnotch to view the infamous psychedlia that have stolen doomfa's heart grin

Bawo ni? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Kslib:
Upload jare!! grin .. Come-on, its no biggy joor!!

Sharap, LIPsy grin

I led the way during the xmas VNs, so lead the way this time around cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
ochon:

Sharap, LIPsy grin

I led the way during the xmas VNs, so lead the way this time around cool
Oya lead the way again jare.. Shey you said you are King? grin ..

Oya!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
My Msquare of life
Skelewu,

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: we all have to make a living grin
tell me how much do you sell a bag of that stuff that you sell?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
ochon:

LMAO. Buwahahahah. It took me two days to write grin. Anyway, go back and read it, you never can tell if you're my future iyawo tongue grin

Omo, I saw bizbloke and I was elated grin. I'm glad he's resting a bit before books pops open his head grin

Yelz o, my memes are ready, my phone's battery charged to the highest. My eyes well peeled for seeing and my alert level in topnotch to view the infamous psychedlia that have stolen doomfa's heart grin

Bawo ni? cheesy

If it took you two days to write it, be sure it would take me 2weeks to readtongue

For some reasons, I was glad to see him too..missed him..

Kwaaaa... I trust you kwasia ochon.. No dulling tonight o, I want to laugh and pee in my pants cheesy cheesy..

I'm fine though, how are you too? Se daada lo wa?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
ninnyanny: My Msquare of life
Skelewu,
seems this was taken when she came to support Melvin for the award he received in Abuja about 2wks ago
hope am right
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

If it took you two days to write it, be sure it would take me 2weeks to readtongue

For some reasons, I was glad to see him too..missed him..

Kwaaaa... I trust you kwasia ochon.. No dulling tonight o, I want to laugh and pee in my pants cheesy cheesy..

I'm fine though, how are you too? Se daada lo wa?
are you telling me that you have not seen your boo before cheesy

*pekele pekele, arugbo je gbese tani yio san*

an you want to laugh at his pix undecided you no do good ooooo gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
ninnyanny: My Msquare of life
Skelewu,
thanks for the pix
that why i miss your presence here winkwink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Kslib:
Oya lead the way again jare.. Shey you said you are King? grin ..

Oya!!

Leading is reciprocal.. Lead this time around

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.