Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,369 members, 7,888,201 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189176 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 12:33am On Jun 03, 2013
Tltltltltltltltl...lk4 i dont know what these women see in you, no homo but dude you not charming at all, fake accent.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:33am On Jun 03, 2013
Nuzo':
Koketso is playing games.
You don't want something serious from LK4, yet you keep making a mole out of nothing. Trying to draw pity from Africa. See her lips. angry

I blame LK4 for not knowing that he's been played. Dude will be packing like 12 nomintions morrow.

Mugu! angry

Lol@ her lips...I want them both out of my screen. They are annoying me, but kuketso is beginning to annoy me the more at the moment. She's been going in circles and lk4 is getting fed up already with the expression on his face.

Kuketso dey fall ladies' hands honestly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2013
lalaosky:

If he will be evicted, good for me. That's means one dumb and borig nigga out!!. Yaaay!!. BBA aint a basket ball court, he should leave o jare

He won't so soon.
Dude got Uganda, Tanzania and Kenya locked down.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 03, 2013
betty won't win this ish.

Keegan, uti, karen that won the previous ones weren't love crazed. Keegan fell in love as the programme went on and did it maturedly not immediately after entering the house

No wonder beverly snapped outta her stupidity to realise that this love bullshit will cost her, her chances. Goldie( God bless her soul) lost cos of this love issue. For chrissakes, its a game, play 'em guys and get your price then you can love as much as you want
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 03, 2013
Nuzo':
Koketso is playing games.
You don't want something serious from LK4, yet you keep making a mole out of nothing. Trying to draw pity from Africa. See her lips. angry

I blame LK4 for not knowing that he's been played. Dude will be packing like 12 nomintions morrow.

Mugu! angry
looool... And * the hunter * becomes *the prey*.... And by d way imo dat girl aint fine with her big teeth... Even Geraldine had a sexy appeal about her.. Nothing sexy or cute about her.. As for Pokello..pls the cameras should stop showing her whenever shes eating...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 12:37am On Jun 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol@ her lips...I want them both out of my screen. They are annoying me, but kuketso is beginning to annoy me the more at the moment. She's been going in circles and lk4 is getting fed up already with the expression on his face.

Kuketso dey fall ladies' hands honestly.

What does Kuketso want by the way?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 03, 2013
kgr28: Tltltltltltltltl...lk4 i dont know what these women see in you, no homo but dude you not charming at all, fake accent.

I've come to agree that ladies love bad guys. This assertion is so true

Is it cause of the tattoos or what?. Why are liking that dude. I tire
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2013
Nuzo':

He won't so soon.
Dude got Uganda, Tanzania and Kenya locked down.

No wonder he's forming like a player. He just wanna get laid shikena

Plus him being a basket ball player might help him but I pray he gets nominated, I swear to vote him out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 03, 2013
kgr28: Tltltltltltltltl...lk4 i dont know what these women see in you, no homo but dude you not charming at all, fake accent.
loool im so loving u.. Cos u spoke my *church rat mind*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 03, 2013
*on my knees*

Big brother stop showing me koketso and that nigga. If they aint making out, change the damned camera

See the nigga's love crazed face like someone suffering from aids. Mtcheeeeewwww!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 12:45am On Jun 03, 2013
lalaosky:

I've come to agree that ladies love bad guys. This assertion is so true

Is it cause of the tattoos or what?. Why are liking that dude. I tire
even those tatts are'nt cool!! So what the fvck,is he bewitching them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 03, 2013
kgr28: even those tatts

are'nt cool!! So what the fvck,is he bewitching them.

Exactly!!!!. He must've bewitched them cos there's no chance in hell that these girls can be this dumb to fall for his antics

I don't even dig his tatts. See his face as if he's sick. Watch his face lit up if he gets to nail koketso

Thank God that his charm on beverly has been broken by naija's babalawo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:49am On Jun 03, 2013
Nuzo':

What does Kuketso want by the way?

She claims she wants other housemates to know the truth which is lk4 came to her to express his feelings for her, not the other way round. She feels the other hms are talking bad about her because they think she's the one chasing lk4 at all cost.

And she keeps going on in circles. she doesn't even look tired! *phew*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

She claims she wants other housemates to know the truth which is lk4 came to her to express his feelings for her, not the other way round. She feels the other hms are talking bad about her because they think she's the one chasing lk4 at all cost.

And she keeps going on in circles. she doesn't even look tired! *phew*

That's why I love cleo, that chick aint digging anybody. When hakeem left, she didn't cry, I love her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:54am On Jun 03, 2013
Most sought after housemate cool lipsrsealed

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 03, 2013
StateOfMind: Most sought after housemate cool lipsrsealed

See em face like expired ogi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:56am On Jun 03, 2013
lalaosky:

That's why I love cleo, that chick aint digging anybody. When hakeem left, she didn't cry, I love her.

Abi o. Its just too early to be unnecessarily attached to someone. It makes one lose focus of the game. I'm all for platonic relationships where each party can still think straight, not all these mumu distracting ones.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:57am On Jun 03, 2013
lalaosky:

See em face like expired ogi

What? Lalaosky, so you get bad mouth like this? Lmao...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 03, 2013
Good night y'all. Time to watch some real movies not that LK zero
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 03, 2013
-
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

Abi o. Its just too early to be unnecessarily attached to someone. It makes one lose focus of the game. I'm all for platonic relationships where each party can still think straight, not all these mumu distracting ones.

I concur... I can only fall in love there if most of the housemates have been evicted so that I'll know who's who
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:08am On Jun 03, 2013
Koketso na confirmed suegbe! See as she just siddon allow this eediot to dey yarn her okpata, come even hug am after everything.

This is like the Prezzo and Goldie relationship with Beverly being Zainab, the chic caught in thethe middle who no even send
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 4:38am On Jun 03, 2013
OH !! I'm sooo happy ! This show has just started getting interesting.
Natasha just called our Bev into the toilet, in private, asking her to ignore others blaming her [ Bev ] for nominating her [ Nat ]

Natash :- See, Bev, from the bottom of my heart, i dont hold any grudges for you - i heard some people blaming u.

Bev :- [weeping] i just did it cos of that 1st time u said u were ill. i wanted u to go home n get treatment.Remember last edition of BBA, o nigerian rep Ola went home because he had hypertension. Goldie [ RIP ] died last yr of hypertension after competing

Natasha :- its ok, its ok. what right do i have to judge u ? Afterall, everyone of us nominated 2 names in that diary room.

Bev :- i'm sorry........

Natasha:- Noooo ! Don't be ! Like i said b4, i also nominated 2 names. The only '' sin '' u committed is that u were head of house so u were told to say ur choices publiclly. Don't 4get that next monday, someone else will b on that hotseat and b forced to publically announce who he or she voted

Bev:- [ now drying her tears ] oh am so glad u understand.

Natasha:- lets just get back to being friends. . . i want to win the money like everybody else otherwise i wouldnt b here allowing Africa watch my priate moments. That's why i called u into this place lets talk, away from these guys. Afterall, if they hadn't nominated me, i wouldn't have been available for ur swap in the first place.

BOTH OF THEM HUG EACH OTHER, NATASHA LEAVES THE TOILET, BEV STAYS BACK TO WASH UP AND CLEAN HER TEARS / NOSE, CAMERA TURNS AWAY.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 5:06am On Jun 03, 2013
ozodigboo: OH !! I'm sooo happy ! This show has just started getting interesting.
Natasha just called our Bev into the toilet, in private, asking her to ignore others blaming her [ Bev ] for nominating her [ Nat ]

Natash :- See, Bev, from the bottom of my heart, i dont hold any grudges for you - i heard some people blaming u.

Bev :- [weeping] i just did it cos of that 1st time u said u were ill. i wanted u to go home n get treatment.Remember last edition of BBA, o nigerian rep Ola went home because he had hypertension. Goldie [ RIP ] died last yr of hypertension after competing

Natasha :- its ok, its ok. what right do i have to judge u ? Afterall, everyone of us nominated 2 names in that diary room.

Bev :- i'm sorry........

Natasha:- Noooo ! Don't be ! Like i said b4, i also nominated 2 names. The only '' sin '' u committed is that u were head of house so u were told to say ur choices publiclly. Don't 4get that next monday, someone else will b on that hotseat and b forced to publically announce who he or she voted

Bev:- [ now drying her tears ] oh am so glad u understand.

Natasha:- lets just get back to being friends. . . i want to win the money like everybody else otherwise i wouldnt b here allowing Africa watch my priate moments. That's why i called u into this place lets talk, away from these guys. Afterall, if they hadn't nominated me, i wouldn't have been available for ur swap in the first place.

BOTH OF THEM HUG EACH OTHER, NATASHA LEAVES THE TOILET, BEV STAYS BACK TO WASH UP AND CLEAN HER TEARS / NOSE, CAMERA TURNS AWAY.

Thats how to play the game!...
Will earn her extra votes from viewers and get her an ally if Bev is fooled.
Game on.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:28am On Jun 03, 2013
My predictions for today's nominations.

Possible nominees:

LK4- Bev, Natasha, Maria, Selly
Beverly- LK4, Koketso, O'neal, Cleo
Feza- Betty, Bolt, Hakeem, Angelo, Fatima

These 3 are mos def coming up sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:28am On Jun 03, 2013
sigmundfreud:
Thats how to play the game!...
Will earn her extra votes from viewers and get her an ally if Bev is fooled.
Game on.

Lol. You harsh o... Sigmund! But you're right in a way. Scope things!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 03, 2013
orgasticdance:
It wasn't as if any of the girls objected, did they? If all he did was drool and lick at peoples feet no one wud defend him, but he had more in him you wud care to admit or notice. Africans need to embrace individuals regardless of their personality traits or quirks. Your calling him creepy doesn't make him creepy; it only reveals ur squemishness i dare say
I tire o, Denzel is creepy this, Denzel is creepy that. Then the girls too are creepy for allowing such a creep even come an inch close to them. Denzel was different alright but that is not a ground to rubbish him anyhow. Yesterday, he was called a psychopath. I wasn't the biggest fan of Denzel even though I started liking him but calling him a psychopath was just overstretching it....judgmental much. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 5:57am On Jun 03, 2013
still cant believe Denzel left already? that guy is more entertaining than probably anybody else in that house,dont even know what viewers want again...chai e pain me sha oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:
I tire o, Denzel is creepy this, Denzel is creepy that. Then the girls too are creepy for allowing such a creep even come an inch close to them. Denzel was different alright but that is not a ground to rubbish him anyhow. Yesterday, he was called a psychopath. I wasn't the biggest fan of Denzel even though I started liking him but calling him a psychopath just overstretching it....judgmental much. undecided

I'm with you on this. Sincerely speaking, the guy was fun to watch.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 6:15am On Jun 03, 2013
BizBloke:

I'm with you on this. Sincerely speaking, the guy was fun to watch.

def nah,more interesting that most of the housemates in the two houses combined together

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2013
Reading people's comments herr made me laugh. Well, I would say Africa voted WELL IMO. That Uddah geh I dislike, so flat-chested and a threat to my Dillish grin (she even threw her arrow at her...eh eh).

I was actually surprised at the people evicted cos I thought Selly/natasha were surely going home. From what I've seen (that's if the votes are not manipulated by big broda ni o), while som ppl lyk us are analysing and overanalysing the housemates, their statements and reflex actions, some ppl are busy voting.

because I still wonder how 'Team Huddah' failed her upon all the comments about her being voted for on the cue that is shown along the big brother game.

We should expect more shocks to come...and the winner eventually may be sum1 dat hasn't been really mentioned or adulated in this thread...like 'Bimp'.

Let's keep watching cool once again, tnx to africa for voting out uddah prezzo cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2013
@ozodigboo
Ehen! Tell me sointin!grin

So that Natasha is this cleverly manipulative? See as Bev turn putty! She better watch that woman. I don't believe that 'let's be one big, happy family' ish!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.