Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,113 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189158 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2013
sholay2011:
Hopefully... cry

Lol. I pray sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2013
sholay2011: No one has nominated Fatima yet....I see anoda Ofunneka in the making cool

It pays to fly under the radar atimes. Bimp, mothama, and this fatima chic dint not even come up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

It pays to fly under the radar atimes. Bimp, mothama, and this fatima chic dint not even come up.
Hmmm.....it really pays...but at the early stage of the game. because lata...it wont work.

But btw fatima is not that under d radar IMO....shez just a gud player of d game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tunxlaw2(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

Risky move, if they are ever nominated africa would kick them out for being boring.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2013
Natasha nominates Beverly, no surprises there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2013
Hmmmm! Natasha gan.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella: Natasha nominates Beverly, no surprises there.

I am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2013
Natasha nominates Beverly cos of the reason she gave her last nyt. Also she doesn't do much in the house.
Her 2nd nomination, Bassey cos he didn't show any kind of sympathy when she revealed her swap.

After a dramatic looooong pause thseeeew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2013
tunxlaw2: Risky move, if they are ever nominated africa would kick them out for being boring.
Your head dey dia....perfect response. Natasha nominates beverly and bassey. Promo don start o! grin

Neal nominates lk4....correct one. wink...and he gave a very gud reason...

His second nominee is Maria. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2013
Natasha is sick mehn. She nominates Bassey because he didn't show any sympathy towards her when it was revealed by Beverly that she was put in place of him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2013
Neyll nominates LK4 (ope o grin) and Maria (wow shocked)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2013
My audio signal is fucking up badly.. You guys should be updating me abeg.. This yeye thing just dey crack anyhow.. Mtsheeew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2013
BizBloke:

I am.
are you serious? everyone expected it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2013
Neyl noms lk4 and maria cos d latter is quite annoying undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2013
Neyll nominates LK4 and Maria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2013
Koketso nominates Biguesas....ope lope mehn grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2013
Koketso nominates Bigesuas (spelling? undecided) and Selly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2013
Koketso nominates Biguesas...I hope I get d spelling ooo grin cos he seems selfish a bit...hmmm

And d second is selly cos she is HOH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2013
dominique: Natasha nominates Beverly cos of the reason she gave her last nyt. Also she doesn't do much in the house.
Her 2nd nomination, Bassey cos he didn't show any kind of sympathy when she revealed her swap.

After a dramatic looooong pause thseeeew

I can't believe natasha is still holding on to this bassey issue.. Thought it was sorted out last night...kai..this woman sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:
are you serious? everyone expected it.

Yeah, like I didn't quite see through that kinda deceptive apology to Bev.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2013
Maria....nominates Biguesas...muah!!!! Double promo. grin

Her second nom is natasha. Corekt one cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2013
Maria nominates Biguesas and Natasha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2013
tunxlaw2: Risky move, if they are ever nominated africa would kick them out for being boring.

True that. They just get to stay a little longer.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2013
Maria nominates Biguesas cos they're not so close and Natasha
cos she's loud

I'm liking this nominations so far grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2013
Oneal nominates Neyll and Sulu.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2013
O'Neal nominates Nyll and Sulu sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2013
oneal...nominates neyl... shocked cos he is the 'odd one out'...okay oh

He nominates sulu too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tunxlaw2(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella: Koketso nominates Biguesas....ope lope mehn grin grin
if dem evict biguesas, him come talk say e no dey go. Who go carry am comot. Even big brother go dey beg am. Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2013
Cleo nominates Selly and Biguseas
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2013
Cleo nominates Selly...and Biguesas!! Eh eh! Double and triple promo respectively.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2013
Cleo nominates Selly and Biguesas.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2013
Ope o..bigaseus should just go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.