Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,265 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:08 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197271 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib:
He said he hasn't gotten to know melvin that's his reaso, can you imagine..

Vex wan kill me die for here. I go like imagine my whoze for ein face.

So, na this girl be Annabel ni... Hmmm

Huh? Bolt, my guy. You're dead. Quadruple promo. Yekpa!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib:
Well, it's a gud reason...melvin hangs mostly with d gehs....and annabel just nominated Bolt! Muah!!! grin

And her second nom is.....Betty!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2013
So, they nominated my Dillish?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib:

Hmnn, is nando feeling threatened because melvin is getting all the attention in his 'territory'?

Hakeem is in soup. See what his attachment to cleo is costing him. Bolt will definitely be saved by betty (if she's not up)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2013
Annabel nominated bolt cos she feels he's a bit arrogant..
She nominated betty cos she takes things too personal..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2013
Set up for Bolt and Betty sha. They dey go honeymoon this weekend ni.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2013
Afam4eva: So, they nominated my Dillish?
Dont mind dem...but hakeem nd bolt re ahead of her in nominations grin....and annabel, betty also hav two noms. Muah!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2013
Betty don nominate Elikem!!!!! Wtf?!!! undecided

And she nominated feza as expected grin. Feza now has two noms....dellish is goin no where. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib:
did he talk to Melvin at all? Nando is a bloody joker.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2013
Betty harsh sha. Elikam because ein no wan woo...lmao. Feza!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2013
This betty na mumu oooh. She nominated elikam cos she feels he doesnt have confidence to openly woo feza or dellish.. She said he like them but cant express his feelings..
She also nominated feza...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:
Does nando look lyk a geh to you? undecided Kudos to Melvin for being flexible unlike hakeem but didnt move very well wiv d boiz IMO.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:
Dont mind him. He feels he's too big and probably wants melvin to come talk to him first and join their gang of pirates abi na smokers league... He go old..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2013
Fatima nominates hakeem...hmmm....and dillish!!!! Ahahah!! Hakeem 4, bolt 5, dellish 4, betty 3, annabel 3, feza 3..hmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2013
Betty nominates Feza, no surprises there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2013
Hakeem don get triple promo. Chai!

Fatima nominated him because he's too broody - to her.

Dellish, too - because she's clueless and too "I don't know."
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2013
sholay2011: Fatima nominates hakeem...hmmm....and dillish!!!! Ahahah!! Hakeem 4, bolt 4, dellish 3, betty 2, annabel 2, feza 2...hmmm

Lol. Promo yakpa. I sure say Bolt fit be the highest, or Hakeem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2013
sholay2011:
Does nando look lyk a geh to you? undecided Kudos to Melvin for being flexible unlike hakeem but didnt move very well wiv d boiz IMO.

Nando that was feeling cool and dint talk to melvin? Are bolt and elikam girls? Me thinks he's just not digging the fact that the girls' attention have shifted from him to melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2013
Elikem nominates annabel...she don get triple promo.. wink...eh eh...promo dangerous dis tym oo...

And d second is....nando. undecided really? O ga o. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2013
sholay2011: Elikem nominates annabel...she don get triple promo.. wink...eh eh...promo dangerous dis tym oo...

And d second is....nando. undecided really? O ga o. grin

E fit be you ooo. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2013
sholay2011:
The other housemates related with Melvin and Hakeem except Nando and then he nominates Melvin, reason being that he does not know Melvin so well. Is he serious? He's a fool.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2013
Hakeem nominates dillish undecided after that kiss Aww... grin cos she is so self-conscious....hmmm...this is her fpurth promo...

Second is feza....hmmm...understandable...but y ask big broda dat he wants to speak wit cleo? undecided is he dat obsessed? He doesnt deserve to last long in da house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2013
Dellish, Bolt and Hakeem. All 4.

Huh? Hakeem tell Biggie say ein wan tok to Cleo. Nawa ooo...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2013
I agree with Hakeem, Dillish is too self-conscious.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella: I agree with Hakeem, Dillish is too self-conscious.
That's true cool...but I love her!!!!!!!! grin melvin nominates betty...okay now.

Bolt don hit 5 JACKPOT ope o!!! grin Melvin gave a gud reason sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2013
sholay2011:
That's true cool...but I love her!!!!!!!! grin melvin nominates betty...okay now

Melvin is wise.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2013
Someone should please write out the names of the nominees and the number they got. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2013
BizBloke:

Melvin is wise.
Hopefully... cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2013
Pls let's some together and save Dillish from eviction. She's a friend of Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2013
No one has nominated Fatima yet....I see anoda Ofunneka in the making cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls let's some together and save Dillish from eviction. She's a friend of Nigeria.
Shez nt goin anywhere IJN...so, I tink hakeem, bolt and dellish are up for eviction. Betty wud definitely save bolt if these are the possible evictees and replace with Feza (Pay back time) grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2013
Melvin na sharp guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.