Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185623 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2013
ghboy: this may sound dumb but can HOH decide not to save/replace? its not a force right? will u prefer Biguesas is saved n replaced by Koketso
You just spoke my mind cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2013
I love the nominations in ruby house cool

My oneal is safe tongue cool

Don't have a favourite housemate in this set of nominees..any one of them can like to leave cool .

Selly will replace her self and put kuketso up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2013
I like Lk4. Koketso should go.

We don't even know who selly will swap yet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2013
ghboy: this may sound dumb but can HOH decide not to save/replace? its not a force right? will u prefer Biguesas is saved n replaced by Koketso

If the HoH decides not to swap then he or she automatically comes up for eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2013
Pls brodas and sistas in da lord, I want us to fast and pray so our dear sista dillish doesnt get evicted. This is for the cause of the gospel pls... cry wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2013
If the HOH doesn't save and replace, he/she will be put up for eviction...so yes, it's kinda a must.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2013
dominique: Final nominations
Biguesas 6
Lk4 4
Selly 3
Nyell 3
Sulu 2
Maria 2
Koketso 2
Beverly 1
Natasha 1
Bassey 1
Pokello 1
Total 26

Biguesas and LK4 will be announced with Selly most likely swaping Biguesas for Koketso. Pls Africa, let's do the needful. I can still stomach Koketso for another couple of weeks but that LK4 has got to bounce

biggie may announce 4 names.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2013
But how did that Bigeusas guy get in here? He's just as bland as jelly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2013
Someone sent me a link to Pokello's tape last night. Now everytime she comes up on the screen......

Pathetic.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2013
Pls brodas and sistas in da lord, I want us to fast and pray so our dear sista dillish doesnt get evicted. This is for the cause of the gospel pls... cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2013
[quote author=dominique]

If the HoH decides not to swap then he or she automatically comes up for eviction
----------------
wow! that can be harsh! thanks for the info dear. Koketso it is then
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2013
Feza should go back to her weave, her hair now looks terrible.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2013
So, has big brother finally announced the people up for eviction and asked the HOH to save and replace cos am nt at home nw.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

biggie may announce 4 names.

Highly unlikely since only one nominee will be leaving each house by weekend (at least for now)

@Sholay
Announcement comes around 7:30 in the evening
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2013
Natasha is HIV positive? Dayum!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2013
dominique: Natasha is HIV positive? Dayum!!!!
tf? did she say that? shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2013
Oh! She was speaking from the perspectives of the HIV positive patients she sees at work everyday.
but saying stuff like, 'you refuse to use the condoms, now I'm HIV poitive'. I thought she was talking about herself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2013
Thank God my Maria is safe. Let's support her, she's a friend of NIgeria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
dominique: Oh! She was speaking from the perspectives of the HIV positive patients she sees at work everyday.
but saying stuff like, 'you refuse to use the condoms, now I'm HIV poitive'. I thought she was talking about herself.
Even if she is, it's no biggie. I remember a lady that got married on BBA some years back(can't remember her name) was also said to be HIV positive.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
Afam4eva:
Even if she is, it's no biggie. I remember a lady that got married on BBA some years back(can't remember her name) was also said to be HIV positive.

No be only grin
Its easier said than done.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
Afam4eva:
I remember a lady that got married on BBA some years back(can't remember her name) was also said to be HIV positive.

Are you talking about Meryl that married Mwisho?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
fellis:

Are you talking about Meryl that married Mwisho?
Yes, she's the one.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Biguesas or wteva ur name is...dude u in big brother not a chowing show,well wit dis I see my advice is chow wella cos u jst might be goin home dis weekend,nd dt nando guy dt nominated melvin cos he doesn't know him dt much ...u dey fear fine boi competition?lolz take ya tym ohh, lk4 guy jst hd to leave dt house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Nice nominations. LK$ ur wretched A** is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOT
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Elikem is talking to biggies in the char room and i cant hear him. Guys are you also experiencing the same..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
Zizi: Nice nominations. LK$ ur wretched A** is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOT

Lol. Babe, wetin u wan use him wretched a** do ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mirob(f): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yes, she's the one.

Afam how did you come about this news?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
Na wa oh.. My audio no dey talk ohh. Elikem,motama and fatima don do their diary section and i no dey hear anything.. Na hakeem turn now..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hakeem is starting to annoy me. Is he in the bba house because of cleo angry. Abi which kin mumu love be this.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
As cool and hot this dude is, he is losing focus already.. Jeeezzzz, cleo doesn't even give half a feck about himembarassed

I feel like slapping some sense into hakeem right now. This is a game na. Kai..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
StateOfMind: Hakeem is starting to annoy me. Is he in the bba house because of cleo angry. Abi which kin mumu love be this.
My own audio no dey talk ooh.. Chai,i dey miss.. Na only picture i dey look..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hakeem muat be evicted!!!!!! Is he dis foolish Did cleo give him love portion? Just got home and saw him spewing grabage abt cleo feeling betrayed when d girl in question doesnt rily care that much. He is in love....aww...FOOL!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.