Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,265 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:08 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197271 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
Selly is really starting to grow on me. I'm glad we saved her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

I have always known you on bba threads, and you hold on strongly to your views and yours alone. if you dislike any housemate ehn, you'd dislike the person till the end of the game...

We all can't like\dislike the same set of people.

First of contray to your opinion, I am a very open minded person in real life.

Can a leopard change its spot? Hell no. On BBA, I spend so much time trying to read and figure out the kind of personaa we have in the house. Take for instance I haven't commented on many of the housemates because I am still studying their character and trying to get to know the kinda person they are. For me, this process is a very slow, painstaking and intensive one. That is why once I finaLly form an opinion, its difficult to change but not impossible tho. Take talia of BB stargame as a case.

To further butress my point, many folks on here liked hakeem and disliked denzel. Fast forward to a few days later, their stories have changed. I don't roll like that. No disrespect to those that do tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
fork adict:

But you know that is wrong. If you are going to judge her then do so strictly by her performance in the house and not by what she did or didn't do outside the house

I'm not judging her based on that. I like her so much right now. She's lively when she needs to be and keeps under the radar most times.

It's the people that released the tape I'm angry at. And at myself for watching it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Is LK4 making sense to any of you right now in his diary session?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Can anyone please explain to me why many folks on here dislike LK4 so much and they are demanding for his neck as soon as it is presented.

Its not his fault tho that 3 chics were willing to lick his assss. I mean if I were in his shoes, I will gladly open up and let them lick as much as they want to.

Pls pardon my ignorance but I have dwelt much more in diamonds rather than rubys

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
dominique: Selly is really starting to grow on me. I'm glad we saved her.

THAAANK YOU!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
Can anyone please explain to me why many folks on here dislike LK4 so much and they are demanding for his neck as soon as it is presented.

Its not his fault tho that 2 chics were willing to lick his assss. I mean if I were in his shoes, I will gladly open up and let them lick as much as they want to.

Pls pardon my ignorance but I have dwelt much more in diamonds rather than rubys
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pokello is actually more intelligent than most of the girls in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2013

Its not his fault tho that 3 chics were willing to lick his assss. I mean if I were in his shoes, I will gladly open up and let them lick as much as they want to.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
fork adict:

First of contray to your opinion, I am a very open minded person in real life.

Can a leopard change its spot? Hell no. On BBA, I spend so much time trying to read and figure out the kind of personaa we have in the house. Take for instance I haven't commented on many of the housemates because I am still studying their character and trying to get to know the kinda person they are. For me, this process is a very slow, painstaking and intensive one. That is why once I finaLly form an opinion, its difficult to change but not impossible tho. Take talia of BB stargame as a case.

To further butress my point, many folks on here liked hakeem and disliked denzel. Fast forward to a few days later, their stories have changed. I don't roll like that. No disrespect to those that do tho

I understand and respect your opinions but you took that denzel matter too serious. I grew to like denzel before he was evicted but who am I to think low\less of those that chose not to like him? In bba, there are some people you just like naturally (mostly because of their looks or initial pleasant character, talent or even accent or voice), with time, true personalities are revealed and your view about the housemates change as they proceed in the game.

The fact that I like someone does not mean every other person must agree with me and the fact that I dislike a particular housemate every other person likes does not mean I have a problem. Its all about how each person views them and how they define entertainment.

Take for example, lalaosky has a problem with bolt, I'm indifferent. Does that automatically make him backward?

I don't like selly, some people here do, does that mean I have a problem or I don't know what entertainment means?

I'm indifferent about dillish, sholay is crazy about her, does that mean he is shallow?

Most of us in here comment and on daily activities, not studying for a long time reason we have changing opinions about some housemates. I may find natasha entertaining today and then annoying for another two days, while some are just consistent.

People vote based on how they view entertainment and that is why the best man\woman doesn't always win bba. All these analyses stay on this thread, it has zero effect on eviction, its simply for the fun of it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sequel to Denzel,s eviction, I am forced to have a new set of favourites. As things stand right now and based on what they have to offer me, my favorites are O'neal and Cleo even tho I doubt if they will go far

I watched O'neal and Pokello's diary sesions for the first time this season today and I was impressed by their self expression
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
what people find to be entertaining is subjective. I can see a lot of Africa didn't find Denzel's personality to be entertaining, rather creepy, perverted, etc.
We all can't like the same things.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
How Africa voted yesterday shocked me completely. I have a feeling that other than Ethiopia and Sierra Leone, the countries that voted for Betty voted for her simply because she wasn't viewed as a threat. I mean seriously. And Sierra Leone not voting for Selly was a bit shocking, but not too surprising.
Hmmmm....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Forkaddict, I personally dislike LK4 because he thinks he's smart and can play the game. He thinks everybody are his pawns that he can manipulate as he wishes. Can you imagine him nominating Angolan Nyell because he's not sure how to manipulate him (wth). I don't know why others dislike him sha

These diamond guys must be bored outta their minds. Barbie song Seriously?!?!?
Anyways, nominations will be announced in an hour or less. That oughta sober them a bit.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Diamond's house is fun at the moment..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mahn, this Biguesas is just so fuxking boriiiing!

It's people like him makes one want to regret Denzel's eviction. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
Please, whats da latest? I've been out all day and haven't been able to get in...
Who got nominated for eviction?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
lola.luv:
Please, whats da latest? I've been out all day and haven't been able to get in...
Who got nominated for eviction?

It's about to be announced but I think the HMs up are going to be Biguesas, Lk4, Bolt and Hakeem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
^^^ I'm not sure I'm correct about those names though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Fork addict, chillax a bit, you're taking this denzel eviction too serious. I understand how you feel but you just have to let it go

@all, please I'm on my knees begging y'all to vote bigeausas out please.

The housemates were right about him being the odd one out. So feaking lazy!!

Even natasha and betty that I dislike participates more than him. He's the laziest in both houses. I hate LK4 too but his diary section was on point especially his reasons for nominating neyll. That guy is a player and manipulator
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
mykali:

I'm not judging her based on that. I like her so much right now. She's lively when she needs to be and keeps under the radar most times.

It's the people that released the tape I'm angry at. And at myself for watching it.

I thought I read that she advised her sis not to follow her footsteps in having a sèx tape.
So I guess the tape had been floating around for a while but blew up because she came in the BB house...

Why u mad at yourself, though?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
mykali:

It's about to be announced but I think the HMs up are going to be Biguesas, Lk4, Bolt and Hakeem.
Thanks, mykali.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
The official nominated housemates

Biguesas and LK4 in Ruby.

Selly about to swap...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
mykali: Mahn, this Biguesas is just so fuxking boriiiing!

It's people like him makes one want to regret Denzel's eviction. angry

You see!!. I told you denzel might be creepy but more fun to watch than many guys

Please mykalli hep me to vote that lazy hunk out. He's handsome for nothing

Can't work, can't dance, can't talk, can hold down a nice convo

All he knows is to complain that ladies are meant to be cooking and doing all the domestic works. Mtcheeeewww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Selly saves Biguesas.

And replaces him with Koketso.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Biguesas and LK4 has been announced in the rubies house. Selly saves biguesas and puts kuketso.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
Why is bigaseaus forming sleep biko? cheesy

Kuketso replaced..coolio!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
lalaosky:

You see!!. I told you denzel might be creepy but more fun to watch than many guys

Please mykalli hep me to vote that lazy hunk out. He's handsome for nothing

Can't work, can't dance, can't talk, can hold down a nice convo

All he knows is to complain that ladies are meant to be cooking and doing all the domestic works. Mtcheeeewww
LOOOOL. Too late. Selly just saved his lazy ass.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
Selly is a fooooooooolllll!!

Idiot!!. How can she replace bigeausas with koketso simply cos she thinks she's fake

I so hate her right now. Mtcheeeeewww!!

Lk4, koketso are up for eviction

I hate selly!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
We're in Diamonds now...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
lalaosky: Selly is a fooooooooolllll!!

Idiot!!. How can she replace bigeausas with koketso simply cos she thinks she's fake

I so hate her right now. Mtcheeeeewww!!

Lk4, koketso are up for eviction

I hate selly!!

Lmaooo. Sorry bro/boo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AKO1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
Koketso AND Lk4 up for eviction, yessssssss!!!!!!

Next week would be so interesting if they got closer this week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.