Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186166 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
StateOfMind: Hakeem is starting to annoy me. Is he in the bba house because of cleo angry. Abi which kin mumu love be this.

If na me be Biggie, I go whoze am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
I pray he is shown the way home come next Sunday....nonsense! Thank God Melvin is wiser than this.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib:
My own audio no dey talk ooh.. Chai,i dey miss.. Na only picture i dey look..

Lol. Sorry, bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Please, what exactly did Hakeem say?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
mykali: Someone sent me a link to Pokello's tape last night. Now everytime she comes up on the screen......

Pathetic.

the full one or the 11mb one?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
sholay2011: I pray he is shown the way home come next Sunday....nonsense! Thank God Melvin is wiser than this.

Abeg, don't mind that dude. Like say Cleo go give am $3 sef, if she wins.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
BizBloke:

Lol. Sorry, bro.
If you know as the thing dey vex me ehn..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
BizBloke:

If na me be Biggie, I go whoze am.
LMAO nd I tot dis hakeem dude wil be serious abt d game..well if only he knew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
sholay2011: Hakeem muat be evicted!!!!!! Is he dis foolish Did cleo give him love portion? Just got home and saw him spewing grabage abt cleo feeling betrayed when d girl in question doesnt rily care that much. He is in love....aww...FOOL!!!

Lmao @ love portion...so a guy to can love like this ..hehe..

But seriously, I see hakeem heading home if he doesn't get his acts together asap.

He told biggie he'd do anything, any task just to talk to cleo even if its just one minute..and guess what he wants to explain to cleo?

He thinks cleo saw huddah hug and kiss him after her eviction and wants to explain to cleo it was nothing.. He wants to know how cleo is faring in the other house.. this arena games ehn, if diamonds house loses, he'd beg betty to send him back to ruby.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lolol, thought I was the only one that was irritated by that Hakeem's diary section. Chei! Isn't cleo in the other house sef?
Kslib, try rescanning your decoder let's see what happens.
Feza's diary section is on. She still looks cute tho she shouldn't have taken off the weave
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
Wetin feza dey talk?... Chai,i don die today..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella: Please, what exactly did Hakeem say?
Big brother: Hakeem, how has been the day?

Hakeem: it has been terrible.

Big brother: why?

Hakeem: I miss cleo. I want to see her. She may be feeling betrayed because of what happened yesterday when uddah was evicted. And she told me she wasnt doing this for game and I also.

Big brother: what do you mean happened yesterday?

Hakeem: when uddah was evicted, she kissed me before leaving . (Remeber d ruby housemates cud see d diamonds' on screen) and cleo may be feeling betrayed that I 've moved on....bla bla bla. I want to see her. I am ready to do any task that you give me just to see cleo.

Big brother: what happens if you do not see cleo?

Hakeem: I dont know....

Big brother: big brother cant deny or oblige to your request for now. Your diary session ends here. Keep your eyes on the prize.

NB: I kinda paraphrased the words but this hakeem remains a fool!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
The person I pity most is Feza now. Very nice diary session and she is not a fool lyk hakeem.

Hakeem and lk4 shud pls go nxt sunday. Any demon of eviction fashioned against sister Dillish must not prosper!!! Amen!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hakeem said he was supposed to have a date with cleo today, bla bla. Biggie asked him what would happen if he doesn't get to see cleo and he said he would not be himself again.

Power of thick thighs and rapping skills..lol

Awww..poor feza..pele..we'll soon forget your regime, many more hohs would come and decisions would be made. Its all part of the game o jare. This new hairdo of hers isn't cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
sholay2011:

Hakeem: I miss cleo. I want to see her. She may be feeling betrayed because of what happened yesterday when uddah was evicted. And she told me she wasnt doing this for game and I also.

Hakeem: when uddah was evicted, she kissed me before leaving . (Remeber d ruby housemates cud see d diamonds' on screen) and cleo may be feeling betrayed that I 've moved on....bla bla bla. I want to see her. I am ready to do any task that you give me just to see cleo.

Big brother: big brother cant deny or oblige to your request for now. Your diary session ends here. Keep your eyes on the prize.

He's a big fool. Is he in a relationship with Cleo? Upon all the muscles and macho look, the guy is so pussified...tufia!! angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
Oya.. What did feza say? Any good samaritan in the house...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
Nando and Dillish!! Hmmm....okay oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:
He's a big fool. Is he in a relationship with Cleo? Upon all the muscles and macho look, the guy is so pussified...tufia!! angry angry

You'd be more pissed if you watched it. He looked so dull and love struck..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:
You seee. That's why you girls should not judge guys based on physique alone but instead on the inward.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
Afam4eva:
You seee. That's why you girls should not judge guys based on physique alone.
grin You wan kill me oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
sholay2011:

Lmao @ bold. Laf wan donate me give Boko Haram. Guy, e be like say ein mess up pain u pass as e dey pain me ooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
Nando is fun to watch. He's such a cutie pie..

Feza feels like the most hated. She said she thinks africa and some of her housemates(hakeem n betty) think she's the bad girl but she had to do what she had to do. She tried talking to betty last night to explain things to her but betty gave her a cold shoulder so she's keeping her distance for now. Said she'd try to talk to her tomorow and explain she has nothing personal against her.

Betty's inabilty to express herself very well in english makes her session boring. She just gives fast and short responses.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
StateOfMind: Nando is fun to watch. He's such a cutie pie..

Feza feels like the most hated. She said she thinks africa and some of her housemates(hakeem n betty) think she's the bad girl but she had to do what she had to do. She tried talking to betty last night to explain things to her but betty gave her a cold shoulder so she's keeping her distance for now. Said she'd try to talk to her tomorow and explain she has nothing personal against her.

Betty's inabilty to express herself very well in english makes her session boring. She just gives fast and short responses.
Na wa for you oh...oh boy...see accurate analysis. cool Did you notice Nando wants Dillish....mainly for bedmatics tho? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
waxdude:
LMAO nd I tot dis hakeem dude wil be serious abt d game..well if only he knew

My yardstick for being angry with him is: does she feel d way he feels? Even if it's a yes, what's wrong with his emotions libido ni?

By the way, he feels stupid.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
sholay2011:
Na wa for you oh...oh boy...see accurate analysis. cool Did you notice Nando wants Dillish....mainly for bedmatics tho? grin

Lol, you dey mind that unserious dude. Dillish can so read through him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
cheesy
ItsModella:
LMAO pussified? cheesy itsmodella u no go kil person
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
BizBloke:

My yardstick for being angry with him is: does she feel d way he feels? Even if it's a yes, what's wrong with his emotions libido ni?

By the way, he feels stupid.

Cleo doesnt feel d same way like he does tho she sure likes him. She is wise
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol, you dey mind that unserious dude. Dillish can so read through him.
Well, it's nt bad if they get into d love boat... wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
sholay2011:
Well, it's nt bad if they get into d love boat... wink

Nando wants s.ex boat o..are you sure you are okay with that mr dillish?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Thank God say nepa don take light and rain dey fall at the same time.. How i go just dey watch picture? Na crase..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
StateOfMind:

Nando wants s.ex boat o..are you sure you are okay with that mr dillish?
Lol@mr dillish...mrs hakeem cry

Well, due to my absence in the BB house, I endorse nando to carry go with dillish till I come claim the prize. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib: Thank God say nepa don take light and rain dey fall at the same time.. How i go just dey watch picture? Na crase..

No kee me with lafta for here o. U for kukuma off the tv na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.