Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,853 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187441 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
Oneal is such a control freak undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
BASSEY AND ANGELLO PLAYING
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
russello: Oneal is such a control freak undecided
I dey tell you. Did you see the way him and Denzel were starring at Feza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
Feza is a stupid girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: Pokello, looking good as always.

Now Feza is telling Oneal that she's angry at him because she left without him telling her bye. Oneal then tells her that Pokello and Elikem told him that she asked to be sent to the Diamond house and Mrs. Particular Juncture is denying it....hehehehe!!
Chinekeeeeeee see Feza running in circles liar liar. Pastor particular juncture call on the holy ghost oooooooo see washing she no even use omo she is using soda!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dillish dat makeup too much nau. But i 4give u sha kiss tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
For the first time, Annabel looks really good.

Dillish looks fab. Wetin those Diamond men dey wear sef? undecided

Beverly wan kolo because of Xclusive grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
IyawoTM: @ Kslib- u c ure life. I mentioned as it was happening that Bimp said if he was not in a relationship he would have gone out with Bev, n yet you asked why no1 mentioned it. How will som1 see road with all the arguments and insults covering updates? undecided

Anyway it is well!

@pls can we just have a ceasefire, let us concentrate on the parry tonight esp as Dj Xclusive wan do strong thing. After the party una can continue tongue
Haba!! Why will i lie that you didnt update when you did updated us on what bimp said.. Pls go check back and you'll see that you updated us on the bimp/bev issue after my comment..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dillish looks so classy.
Melvin looks like a road side vulcaniser
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Let's put everything aside..hakeem has swag
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
Beverly's endless screaming of "NAIJA" is quite irritating. I had to phucking change the channel back to Feza and Owl'Neal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Dillish looks so classy.
Melvin looks like a road side vulcaniser

More like spare parts trader.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kai!!! Feza is more than a witch.. Can you imagine this girl calling elikem and pokello liars...
Na now i go know weda oneal get sense.. he should call elikem,melvin and pokello and in feza's presence and ask them..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
haba na wao for youooo, should she now scream zim tongue
spade: Beverly's endless screaming of "NAIJA" is quite irritating. I had to phucking change the channel back to Feza and Owl'Neal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
Feza is such a liar. I really dislike her right now. Feeeeeeeezzzzzzaaaaaaaaa OUT!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
I rep naija my country for life.........we gat it........big ups exclusive

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
Omoh dis Pokello doesn't joke with her makeup o. It's so on point. It's like d face was painted by Van Gogh(spelling)himself.

Feza is good sha. I recognise her style well. Attack is d best form of defence....lol.
Feza to Oneal- I dnt have a problem with all the lies the others are telling, I have a problem with you not talking to me b4 me leaving. U haven't picked up my intelligence at all, how can I play you with the whole of Africa watching. I'm gonna be in Tanzania, and ure gonna be Botswana and be sure ure gonna hear shit more real than this. If ure moved by this, how will u deal with that shit then? Everything I did was for you, dat was me looking out for you. Everyone here is playing the game.
Oneal- Okay what is d way forward, let's start on a clean slate. What I know is what I feel for you, and I want us to be on the same plate blah blah blah....

I beg make I go watch party jor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
This Feza can lie for the whole of Africa. If I was Oneal, I would have called Elikem and Pokello to confirm what they said, let me see how she would have wriggled her way out of it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
Oneal na confirmed mugu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
See as I dey dull o. So parry don start for channel 198 and I dey watch fezneal act their soap opera on the other channel. Dj exclusive onpoint so far smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
My Gawwwd! DJ Xclusive is the shhiitttt! cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
Give it up for Xclusive baby cool cool cool

He's so on point.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by smoooooth(f): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
Enjoying the flow of our DJ. Let's ‘ whether Mr. Paticular junction will dance
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
I hope Dj Cutrite and co are learning from the master himself. Xclusive is killing them with good and danceable music.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
NnA EHHHHHHH ONYE BU THIS EXCLUSIVE GUY!
Memories men back in the days.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hmmmnnn!!!! Sulu killing them with moves!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: I hope Dj Cutrite and co are learning from the master himself. Xclusive is killing them with good and danceable music.
WHT HS HE DONE DT IS DIFFRENT FRM D ODA DJs.....i aint feelng his xclusivness

(pls ignore, jst kiddin grin)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
Eiiiiiii...u all did u see Delish just dancing? The way she was shaking rite 4rm top to the dancing floor eeeeeehhhhh...l luv that dance
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by smoooooth(f): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
practikal: DJ exclusive pls marry me....i'm your number one groupie!!!!!!!!!!!!
No way he is on my friend's case. And right now i will tell her she must gree.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
DJ onpoint o. He dey play correct jamz of all types esp foreign ones. C as Melvin n Bev go pitvh tent infront of DJ like say 'na we get am'.

Make Nando move bodi now were angry
Selly nawa for dis her micro mini wey she dey drag down every second. Dem force u to wear am.

Pastor fall finish for Feza witch, he had to go and beg her to finally come inside. Omoh Pastor don begin move o ( I hope he knows na naija dj?)
Sulu is cracking me up good...Mama Natash no dey dance? DJ play native music for her o
Angelo and Bev are heating up the floor!
My hubby say Fatima's leg be like say man dey wear high heel.

Omoh I'm feeling this parry o...I no go type again *looking for my dancing high heels*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
dmalam:
WHT HS HE DONE DT IS DIFFRENT FRM D ODA DJs.....i aint feelng his xclusivness
He's playing party tracks not some Mufasa jungle music.

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.