Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,267 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187489 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
russello:
@Zimbomatic
if u r looking for a forum try the one below

http://forum.newzimbabwe.com/

refer to kslib
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
Seriously guys , if u r that easily irritable, them imma camp down and make a carrier out of irritatin yall
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. Dem be only 5 people for that forum.. The owner,im wife and 3children!!!!
so in other words the foreigners should not leave Nairaland abi? Awwwwww
russello: @GH PATRIOT
For the love of God, STOP RIGHT NOW!
YES SIR!!! I SALÙTE SIR!! ALL CORRECT SIR!!! ORDERS FROM ABOVE DULY ACKNOWLDGED SIR!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
At times one needs to be cruel to be kind. Beverry must be nominated to have her hair done. Six weeks with the same hairpiece is a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
pinky lips: Wow.....elikem na man abeg......he just told pokello they could as well end anything between them if she can't understand that Fatima will forever be his friend even as they have nothing intimate with each other......pokello is just dancing around with words,she thinks d world revolves around her........rubbish

Their date was a complete catastrophe. It looked more like an interrogation session with Pokello being the interrogator and eli the criminal. Na vex dem take scatter d whole tin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2013

[size=14pt]Rendezvous Room: ‘We’re done’ - Elikem[/size]

The on and off lovers made it to their date in the Rendevous Room where all the bickering and accusations continued. Earlier in the room Elikem had tried to air their issues to which Pokello refused because she didn’t want the other Housemates to eavesdrop on their conversation.

To break the ice, Elikem tried to get Pokello to take a sip of their champagne but she refused because she doesn’t drink. Eventually she entertained him and took a sip. Now that they were both at ease, Pokello told Elikem that she doesn’t appreciate what he has been doing with Fatima while she was in the Diamond House. There was no way Elikem could now salvage the little that’s left of their time in the Rendezvous Room, let alone their relationship.

Things went from friendly to intense in seconds and Elikem told Pokello to conclude, there and then, where their relationship was going. “As much as you think you’re done, I’m done too,” Elikem said in his mounting frustration. He emphasized that the relationship is done. “You should’ve stayed in the Diamond House,” he had continued. Elikem was clearly hurt by Pokello’s nonchalant state and told her that the relationship has always been about the diva and she agreed that it has definitely been about her.

It seems like the couples that go into the Rendezvous Room always give each other a hard time and their relationship ends up worse than it was before they got into the Room. Do you remember Cleo and Hakeem, Sulu and Selly?

Do you think the pair is parting ways for good or will they find each other again?
Source
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT: so in other words the foreigners should not leave Nairaland abi? Awwwwww

YES SIR!!! I SALÙTE SIR!! ALL CORRECT SIR!!! ORDERS FROM ABOVE DULY ACKNOWLDGED SIR!!!

pliiiiiiiiiiizzz dont let thr foreigners go pllllllllliiiiiz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
spade: I think some banning needs to be done.
Why so anti non-Nigerian?

@ bolded
Beats my imagination ooooo! SMH!

BTW, whenever there is banning, the non-Nigerians get triple what the Nigerians get. An example is GH KWAME has been banned till August, while the Nigerians who were also banned for the same offense are back on the thread. That is a typical example of bias and anti non-Nigerians here on NL.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2013

We should all learn to accept others and their differences. You don't have to like it, but you must respect it.
Dats exactly my point here. Mosy of these people cant even say anything in real life, but its d internet so u can blab all d rubbish u want to blab
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
See exclusive VIP pictures of hakeem and cleo..
Do you think they did it?http://bbafrica.tv/44505/hakeem-and-cleo-smitten/
NOTE: only for Nigerians... Lmao,i'm just kidding###
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2013

We should all learn to accept others and their differences. You don't have to like it, but you must respect it.

And what you said goes for both sides. So please withdraw the statement about banning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
StateOfMind: Thanks fot the detailed gist pinky lips wink. I have been out all day.

I think you are being too harsh on pokello. I personally do not have a problem with the kind of relationship elikem and fatima have, but elikem should not think a woman he expresses 'love' to will be comfortable having another woman share his bed, caress him, massage him, bathe with him under the canopy of 'just friends'. Does elikam expect pokello to be cool with that kind of weird bond he shares with fatima?

This shows his intention all along was just to crack pokello and see her soft\vulnerable\emotional side. It doesn't make sense to me honestly. He should Be a man and stick to whatever kind of relationship he wants, not toying with people's emotions just to prove a point. If he treasures fatima's relationship that bad, then he should stick to her, and let other ladies be. He shouldn't attempt chasing them because no lady will stand her 'chaser' having another undefined weird rlt with another female.

Trying to make fatima feel bad today by showering praises on pokello and doing the same thing to pokello tomorrow is just annoying.

what Fatima thinks puzzles me, who baths, cuddles and sleeps with a guy "friend" who is pursuing another girl in the same house and gets confused when the said girl says this is a no no...i know we are westernised, but this is not on at any level.

All the female friends i used to have won't allow a hug linger for more than 10sec Max, I would have gladly exchanged 20 of them them for 1 Fatima at the time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Rendezvous Room: ‘We’re done’ - Elikem
Sat, 06 Jul 2013 19:07
Rendezvous Room: ‘We’re done’ - Elikem
The on and off lovers made it to their date in the Rendevous Room where all the bickering and accusations continued. Earlier in the room Elikem had tried to air their issues to which Pokello refused because she didn’t want the other Housemates to eavesdrop on their conversation.

To break the ice, Elikem tried to get Pokello to take a sip of their champagne but she refused because she doesn’t drink. Eventually she entertained him and took a sip. Now that they were both at ease, Pokello told Elikem that she doesn’t appreciate what he has been doing with Fatima while she was in the Diamond House. There was no way Elikem could now salvage the little that’s left of their time in the Rendezvous Room, let alone their relationship.

Things went from friendly to intense in seconds and Elikem told Pokello to conclude, there and then, where their relationship was going. “As much as you think you’re done, I’m done too,” Elikem said in his mounting frustration. He emphasized that the relationship is done. “You should’ve stayed in the Diamond House,” he had continued. Elikem was clearly hurt by Pokello’s nonchalant state and told her that the relationship has always been about the diva and she agreed that it has definitely been about her.

It seems like the couples that go into the Rendezvous Room always give each other a hard time and their relationship ends up worse than it was before they got into the Room. Do you remember Cleo and Hakeem, Sulu and Selly?

Do you think the pair is parting ways for good or will they find each other again?

www.bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/news
Lets see what happens after the party
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
By what time will the channel 0 party begin? I thought it always started by 7:00pm...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Wa ey Lucky! ***pulls him closer and gives him a dirty slap at the back of his head*** be a good bwoi and know wen to call a truce next tym...ok?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib: By what time will the channel 0 party begin? I thought it always started by 7:00pm...

Lol, na children party?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
mystikal:

Lol, na children party?
I no understand!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
Double post!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
see reverse psychology

pokelo : I heard you kissed hakeem
fatima : We cudled but not kissed
pokelo : Be honest , heard you kissed
fatima : Just like ha..ving sexx with elikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib:
I no understand!!!

No vex. the party starts later than that. 10pm i think
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
mystikal:

No vex. the party starts later than that. 10pm i think
Thanks!!! Na im be say i still get 2hours+ to pray make nepa bring light...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
@ Russello

But why didn't you command all the fighters to stop but only GH PATRIOT? shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib: See exclusive VIP pictures of hakeem and cleo..
Do you think they did it?http://bbafrica.tv/44505/hakeem-and-cleo-smitten/
NOTE: only for Nigerians... Lmao,i'm just kidding###
From the pics they were very intimate but i dont think they did it.OMG i shouldn't have answered smiley wink cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nando is wild
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib:
Thanks bro!!!
Me female, no male!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
D'Veritas:

Me female, no male!!!!
Thanks sweetheart!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:

personaly i think people here have double standad, u say shiit about other countries raps, bt wen a hm makes a sly comment that faintly touch anything about 9ja pipo hear will scream murder, i dont no how many mugabe jokes that ive read here,, imagine if i posted ajoke that involves the boko haram!

My guy relax abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
Wow Beverly..that hair makes u look like the head of medusa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
Tuso: Wow Beverly..that hair makes u look like the head of medusa

As in,

Lion Head
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
I like Melvin's outfit
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:

pliiiiiiiiiiizzz dont let thr foreigners go pllllllllliiiiiz
Of course you know that most Nairalanders dont feel this way. Dont allow the idiocy of a few turn you off. The fact of the matter is, the average Nigerian is trying to survive. We dont have time for xenophobia or black-on-black racism. You are welcome to stay but decorum is necessary.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
pinky lips: This Annabel of a Girl is just too loud.......how can someone b having a discussion at d top of her voice.......rubbish

Jeez i cant even stand Annabel. I hope she goes jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.