Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,046 members, 7,916,037 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:18 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197231 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
Why is this silky pokello acting as if she isn't human,if Fatima's matter can I've her this kind of headache onthe rendezvous with elikem so what's the presence outside for?......abeg elikem is a dude to have put this girl in her place from her high horse.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
Typo error pls......I meant to say is pokello not human,if Fatima's matter can give her this type of headache in the rendezvous room with elikem then why the pretence outside........elikem is a dude for bringing her to her place from her high horse.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
safarigirl:
This is called Nairaland for Nigerians. If u have such a site in Zim kindly go there and talk about Boko Haram and see if anyone would care

it breaks my heart, but no, there is no such site in(for) zim so i have to annoy 9ja's here

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
fork adict:

Well, your argument is laden with valid points. Yes all the guys you mentioned may not have been screwed if they hadn't hooked up. But what about past winners keagan, uti & Kelvins hook ups?
Uti never had a relationship..Shuti was more of the whole Mellish thing going on Now..just viewers fantasizing. Remember they called Uti gay for not doing it with Sheila.
As for Keagan he wasn't anybody's 1st choice winner. The only reason he won was because all the potential winners had left and people would rather Keagan win than the likes of Prezzo, Wati n Talia.
To Kevin... Remember Liz had a bf outside and kept playing had to get and friendzoning him..she was evicted b4 he could spell the word Relationship. They hooked up after bba.
Give Melvin a break so far he's the only one who has his head in the game while others are looking 4 who to sleep with
My point is playing chicks doesn't get u anywhere in bba.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
pahgy: For yur info i b Naija boi from Anambra, Obosi is me Villa. U can always google Pahgy to know more about me. I grew up in Lagos, Ayetoro, Ijanikin. Schooled In Anambra, Awka sha. Nnamdi Azikiwe University. Am Waiting for Service dats why am dis Jobless to kum here. Plus am a realist, i dont like hypocrites. I av never said anything Bad about Melvin or Bev unless am defending my point. I dont like Bias and Dillusion dats why sum comments here irritates me. U Satisfied?
Anybody can just claim anything online.. Make we drop this mata but you go fit deceive me lai lai..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
Wow.....elikem na man abeg......he just told pokello they could as well end anything between them if she can't understand that Fatima will forever be his friend even as they have nothing intimate with each other......pokello is just dancing around with words,she thinks d world revolves around her........rubbish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:
ok zimbos said what about who?
Go to twitter and see the rubbish Zimbos are writing about Melvin..like hakeem is the 1st housemate to be swapped.
If not that I love my Zimbo cousins I'd have hated d country a long time. Accusing Nigerians of being arrogant when they provoke it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
Elikem just dey use pokello drink wine dey go as she dey rant dey go.........how the mighty art fallen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
pahgy: For yur info i b Naija boi from Anambra, Obosi is me Villa. U can always google Pahgy to know more about me. I grew up in Lagos, Ayetoro, Ijanikin. Schooled In Anambra, Awka sha. Nnamdi Azikiwe University. Am Waiting for Service dats why am dis Jobless to kum here. Plus am a realist, i dont like hypocrites. I av never said anything Bad about Melvin or Bev unless am defending my point. I dont like Bias and Dillusion dats why sum comments here irritates me. U Satisfied?

i dont no if this guy is a 9ja or not ,, but he seems to be both rational and intelligent
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib:
You think say you wise shey?
This guy registered on the 24th of last month and he has 107 posts so far.. Funny enough,all,i mean all his posts have been on this thread...
Let me tell you,if you're truly a Nigerian,you wont just answer with the words "Am a Nigerian".. It doesnt seem right atall... Lai lai
All his while you have been silent on this thread but suddenly replied with "Am a Nigerian".. Heheheheh
Again,i have noticed how you always get pissed when someone mentions something about the selly and nando saga.. Go and re-read your posts and see how you've defended her blindly...
Oga ghana, you can deceive everybody n this thread but count me out.. Lmao!!!
You think say person na mumu shey.. Hehehehe..
Oya say "Am a Nigerian" again,make i use slap repair you kpomo mouth... Lol
Hehehehehehhehe! Hehehehehehehe!
I am not lafing to concur with you, but that was the motion I went through when I was reading it, the fact that you piss me off does not mean I should frown when I should laugh.
In anycase, you are damn wrong, the fact that Pahgy defends Selly does not make him a "noisy neighbour" if that was the case all Dellish lovers are what?
I can clearly distinguish a Nigerian from a Ghanaian, when Pahgy started using phrases like PHCN, NEPA, GEJ etc made me know his GPS.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

We ghanaians are also guilty of this.. We also get too passionate and we shouldn't blame the Nigerians cos we ghanaians also get out of line atimes..
Although i give credit to Nigerians cos its not easy coping with other people considering the fact that this is their territory... Its all good though..

grin grin grin
Badt guyz tongue...so, u decided to tk dis route?
**in Angelo's voice** u r weeeeeeeik! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
pinky lips: Elikem just dey use pokello drink wine dey go as she dey rant dey go.........how the mighty art fallen.

More gist smiley wink wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
switella: is nt everyone dat is loud lik u so all ur insults ar welcomed meanwhile u asked where am frm okk for ur info am frm 9ja
Thank God you know me, and thanx for introducing yourself, clap for yourself you are now famous.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pokello asks for an apology......elikem is laughing n giving her so much attitude which is driving her nuts.......elikem said he can only apologize for formality sake n no other reason cos Fatima will forever remain his friend and they only slept on the same bed n stayed in d jacuzzi together n nothing more......pokello goes crazy when elikem says he ll apologize just for the sake of it and not that he did anything wrong.....pokello is red with disgust n says they just have come to the end of the road whiich elikem of course doesn't have a problem with ......he keeps sipping his wine n looks so unperturbed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
safarigirl:
Go to twitter and see the rubbish Zimbos are writing about Melvin..like hakeem is the 1st housemate to be swapped.
If not that I love my Zimbo cousins I'd have hated d country a long time. Accusing Nigerians of being arrogant when they provoke it

appologies then,, but come to think of it zimbos are also full of shyt just like our 9ja brodas
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
Am sure pokello has seen such display of pride in any man......I just love love elikem's disposition.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
Back to the last post,I meant am sure pokello has never seen such display of pride in any man.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
I am not lafing to concur with you, but that was the motion I went through when I was reading it, the fact that you piss me off does not mean I should frown when I should laugh.
In anycase, you are damn wrong, the fact that Pahgy defends Selly does not make him a "noisy neighbour" if that was the case all Dellish lovers are what?
I can clearly distinguish a Nigerian from a Ghanaian, when Pahgy started using phrases like PHCN, NEPA, GEJ etc made me know his GPS.

wow! On point,, i concour
half nairalanders would be namibian
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
Elikem don finish this girl abeg.......he says he can't wait for biggie to open the rendezvous door so they can leave........
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:

it breaks my heart, but no, there is no such site in(for) zim so i have to annoy 9ja's here
Hold it there, it is not right to generalise, that is how xenephobia is deepened, if Zim does not have a site like nairaland, vote out Mugabe and let the imperialists lift sanctions in Zim.
PS: I still like you tho(No Homo).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Lmao!!!! I keep asking myself this question "Why does GH PARROT in almost all cases replies me when i question the identity of pahgy"?
Why is GH PARROT trying so so hard to defend pahgy even when pahgy can speak for himself?
Why IS GH PARROT trying too hard to make us believe pahgy is a Nigerian?
I hope ya'll can see the connection here.. Hehehehe!!! The dots have been linked and we now really know the person behind that pahgy handle.. Damn!!! I knew something was fishy...
Kai,kai na wa oooh!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
Is it too much to ask that the writers be objective?

Really, GH patriot, Zimbomatic and Pahgy, if you guys have a problem with the "hypocrisy" on this thread, then un-follow it, what are you waiting for?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
This rendezvous session is by far the worst!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:

u can do well to start ur own site, u jus might become zimbo's seun osewa, d biggest thang in zimbo online biz.
d passion is there since it breaks ur heart or don't u see d vision? pursue it, guy. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!!! I keep asking myself this question "Why does GH PARROT in almost all cases replies me when i question the identity of pahgy"?
Why is GH PARROT trying so so hard to defend pahgy even when pahgy can speak for himself?
I hope ya'll can see the connection here.. Hehehehe!!! The dots have been linked and we now really know the person behind that pahgy handle.. Damn!!! I knew something was fishy...
Kai,kai na wa oooh!!!
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha!
Heheheehheheheehe!
LMAO!!!!
Charley! You are good!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: Is it too much to ask that the writers be objective?

Really, GH patriot, Zimbomatic and Pahgy, if you guys have a problem with the "hypocrisy" on this thread, then un-follow it, what are you waiting for?
Babe pls stop spoiling the guy's name.. Its PARROT not PATRIOT...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kwaaa pokello say's Elikem should
stop using big big words!! Hehehehe
Fatima taught him those big big
grammars!
#Elikem's pride no wonder he could not click with Feza's pride.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha!
Heheheehheheheehe!
LMAO!!!!
Charley! You are good!
Lol.. No problem @pahgy...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Hold it there, it is not right to generalise, that is how xenephobia is deepened, if Zim does not have a site like nairaland, vote out Mugabe and let the imperialists lift sanctions in Zim.
PS: I still like you tho(No Homo).

first xenophobia was more about looting foreign owned shops than it was for hate of foreigners!, zim is too small and not that intrested in bba or blogging in general to have such a site, and no i dont like mugabe @ all, but fuk the westeners im too black to hev palers dictating to me!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pokello is mad at elikem for telling her he even nominated her at some point......pokello says she has never nominated him,elikem said he nominated her for a reason,pokello goes crazy insisting I know what the reason might be......infant e don be for these two people......am sure poky will nominate elikem next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib:
Kai,kai na wa oooh!!!
So Yur Dillusion has exploded to real life? Point is dat am a Human being. Nigerian or not I c things fairly, am realistic not dilluded. Why wud b b denyin Ghana if it was my country?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
pahgy: So Yur Dillusion has exploded to real life? Point is dat am a Human being. Nigerian or not I c things fairly, am realistic not dilluded. Why wud b b denyin Ghana if it was my country?
Lmao!!! Now he's opening up...
Hehehehehe!!!!
So how is kumasi today? Hahahahaha!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.