Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185584 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH Swagg:

LMAO! It's so funny how whenever one of them disagrees with their views on other non-nigerians (especially Ghanaians), they frame him/her a Ghanaian. grin grin grin cheesy

Who is "they"
I believe that was one person. Talk about generalizations.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella:
GH Patriot, can you for once type something sensible? Feza victim card ko? If Selly and Elikem do anything stup1d, best believe it, I'll insult them. Goodness, are you the only foreigner on this thread? Why won't you let us rest? Nonsense, as if Ghanaians are the people playing the game.
"Haha" is not a comment worth replying to, for all I know I am chatting with a fugitive. #i will not for the trap oo! I refuse to be banned.
Which civilised person prides
him/herself in insulting others? I guess that was the training you are proud of.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
Tuso:

grin grin grin grin grin grin...small issue biaaaaa, then dey keep fighting like quarrisome housewives under one roof

ROTFLMAO! Wuye bad paa onua grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

We ghanaians are also guilty of this.. We also get too passionate and we shouldn't blame the Nigerians cos we ghanaians also get out of line atimes..
Although i give credit to Nigerians cos its not easy coping with other people considering the fact that this is their territory... Its all good though..

What tha fork dude? What's with the impersonation? You a ghanaian now?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
I wasn't on the BBA thread last year but I heard the same kind of thing happened? Give it a rest already. If you no like am, waka commot! Period.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
HOP DIS BREAK BTW POKELLO & ELIKEM IS REAL O!.PRAY SO!! Mak Elikem see berra person-
Fathima

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
Abeg make time reach make DJ exclusive come scatter the floor with Naija music, while haters are developing HBP, beverly and mElvin go dey scatter the floor with ETIGHI and ALANTA...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
THE AMAKA: Where are all these Ghanaians coming from? Them take Nairaland swear for you? Its like they are all trooping here for God knows what. Abi, all the Ghanaian forums don finish?
This is Nairaland, we will say what the hell we want, especially if it involves or concerns our reps. Stop coming here looking for people to be oh so civil on a Nigerian forum. Can the same go for a Kenyan forum, a South African forum, etc? Why continue to come here and then complain when we say something against your reps? As if Beverly hasn't received the most lashing here by fellow Nigerians.
E DON DO! IF YOU TALK SAY YOU NO LIKE AM, MY FRIEND, WAKA COMMOT FOR HIA! BIKO! I TAKE GOD BEG UNA!

In Sulu's voice *and am like chineke*
E DON DO NAH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nairaland is everybody bah!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
"Haha" is not a comment worth replying to, for all I know I am chatting with a fugitive. #i will not for the trap oo! I refuse to be banned.
Which civilised person prides
him/herself in insulting others? I guess that was the training you are proud of.
And you are the civilized one? GH Patriot, you make me laugh. What an irony!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
THE AMAKA: Where are all these Ghanaians coming from? Them take Nairaland swear for you? Its like they are all trooping here for God knows what. Abi, all the Ghanaian forums don finish?
This is Nairaland, we will say what the hell we want, especially if it involves or concerns our reps. Stop coming here looking for people to be oh so civil on a Nigerian forum. Can the same go for a Kenyan forum, a South African forum, etc? Why continue to come here and then complain when we say something against your reps? As if Beverly hasn't received the most lashing here by fellow Nigerians.
E DON DO! IF YOU TALK SAY YOU NO LIKE AM, MY FRIEND, WAKA COMMOT FOR HIA! BIKO! I TAKE GOD BEG UNA!
GBAMEST!!!! Wow I least expected this from you. SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Who is "they"
I believe that was one person. Talk about generalizations.

Yes, it's only one person here, but I made that comment due to my observation on this forum, not just this thread. It's very common on NL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
The foreigners here can't even annoy enough, #gohard
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib:
Nice one bro!!! You
have a point there... Lol

LMAO! This is crazy man. Writing sheet and commending the same sheet with your alternative handle?? LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella:
And you are the civilized one? GH Patriot, you make me laugh. What an irony!!
Alas! Hulala! For the first time you are standing up for yourself and fighting your own battle on this thread and not calling for your compatriots to have your back, I am tired of "if you bring it we will reply" comment. Hurray! So where is your next googled insult?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
Thanks fot the detailed gist pinky lips wink. I have been out all day.

I think you are being too harsh on pokello. I personally do not have a problem with the kind of relationship elikem and fatima have, but elikem should not think a woman he expresses 'love' to will be comfortable having another woman share his bed, caress him, massage him, bathe with him under the canopy of 'just friends'. Does elikam expect pokello to be cool with that kind of weird bond he shares with fatima?

This shows his intention all along was just to crack pokello and see her soft\vulnerable\emotional side. It doesn't make sense to me honestly. He should Be a man and stick to whatever kind of relationship he wants, not toying with people's emotions just to prove a point. If he treasures fatima's relationship that bad, then he should stick to her, and let other ladies be. He shouldn't attempt chasing them because no lady will stand her 'chaser' having another undefined weird rlt with another female.

Trying to make fatima feel bad today by showering praises on pokello and doing the same thing to pokello tomorrow is just annoying.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
@kslib, I come here for updates and most of all for the free jokes and rib cracking replies between nairaland users irrespective of country. You r one of the funniest on this thread and I just want to wish u a happy belated birthday and pray for a thousand laughs in return for every smile and laugh your posts have given me. Keep it flowing bro, nuttn do u!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
fork adict:

LMAO! This is crazy man. Writing sheet and commending the same sheet with your alternative handle?? LMAO
Tell the people wey send you say you no see me...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2013

IS THIS ONE OKAY UPSTAIRS? SMH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Alas! Hulala! For the first time you are standing up to your self on this thread and not calling for your compatriots to have your back, I am tired of "if you bring it we will reply" comment. Hurray! So where is your next gooled insult?
what is this one saying? can't you for once in your life type something sensible? undecided

Man GTFOH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
THE AMAKA:

you are missing the point. as far as this is a Nigerian forum, you should expect it! I'm tired of trolls like you coming here trying to dictate how Nigerians should be on their own forum. If it were a forum of any other country, you would have the same exact thing. Don't you see on Facebook and Twitter how much Ghanaians, Kenyans, and especially South Africans and Zimbweans dont hesitate to insult other housemates or other countries at the slightest provocation? As far as this is a NIGERIAN FORUM we will say whatever we like pertaining to or concerning our reps. So what is your own?

ok then fair enough(somewhat) but u should also expect foreigners(like me) who will go against the current(and rightly so!)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
"At this particular junction" I AM VERY ANGRYYYYYYY angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
mystikal: The foreigners here can't even annoy enough, #gohard

Who told u...I can annoy enough...it's not worth it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2013

@Zimbomatic
if u r looking for a forum try the one below

http://forum.newzimbabwe.com/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
D'Veritas:
@kslib, I come here for updates and most of all for the free jokes and rib cracking replies between nairaland users irrespective of country. You r one of the funniest on this thread and I just want to wish u a happy belated birthday and pray for a thousand laughs in return for every smile and laugh your posts have given me. Keep it flowing bro, nuttn do u!
Thanks bro!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella:
what is this one saying? can't you for once in your life type something sensible? undecided

Man GTFOH.
Hi hater..buy later!!
I can see you are no match for me, you are only refreshing your most powerful diss.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
russello: "At this particular junction" I AM VERY ANGRYYYYYYY angry

It's 2 pm and I am yet to eat lunch. At this particular juncture, I AM VERY HUNGRYYYYYYY!

Off to go get me something to eat grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
mystikal: The foreigners here can't even annoy enough, #gohard

eish we cant, its hard yo, but u must @least give us half marks for tryin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
russello:
@Zimbomatic
if u r looking for a forum try the one below

http://forum.newzimbabwe.com/
Lol.. Dem be only 5 people for that forum.. The owner,im wife and 3children!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
safarigirl:
Uti never had a relationship..Shuti was more of the whole Mellish thing going on Now..just viewers fantasizing. Remember they called Uti gay for not doing it with Sheila.
As for Keagan he wasn't anybody's 1st choice winner. The only reason he won was because all the potential winners had left and people would rather Keagan win than the likes of Prezzo, Wati n Talia.
To Kevin... Remember Liz had a bf outside and kept playing had to get and friendzoning him..she was evicted b4 he could spell the word Relationship. They hooked up after bba.
Give Melvin a break so far he's the only one who has his head in the game while others are looking 4 who to sleep with
My point is playing chicks doesn't get u anywhere in bba.

Ricco and Richard nko?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
@GH PATRIOT
For the love of God, STOP RIGHT NOW!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
I think some banning needs to be done.
Why so anti non-Nigerian?

We should all learn to accept others and their differences. You don't have to like it, but you must respect it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.