Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186146 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: So Pokello and Elikem just had a big quarrel and have decided to cancel their rendezvous session.

OMG you dont mean it wink smiley.Anyway both of them have big egos
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
Diamond housemates dey play volley ball..
Omo this thread dry today oooh.. Even plantain chips get moisture pass am..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by herziz07: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
T
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib:
Na this kain mata dem dey ever see you!!! How you no go support am when na wetin you dey itch to talk since zimbo help you do... Mssheeeew!!!!
I no blame una!!!
Bros I beg u don start again abi? You don't blame me who/should you blame? You mean I don't update? But only seek to push a talking point? And you think I cannot express myself but di ambush litigation? I beg just like everyone I only come here for updates, you do not expect me to be online 24/7, I only seek to cleanse the filth and negativity that has been printed when I was absent. Please let us not start I beg you, I have goten used to this username.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
herziz07: ABEG NA WETIN GHANIANS DEY FIND FOR NAIRALAND !GHANALAND NO DEY?
GHANAIANS not GHANIANS.
CEDILAND not GHANALAND.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
The last 4 pages of this thread have been more interesting than the show itself. Lol. One hour well spent cheesy

GH PATRIOT:
GHANAIANS not GHANIANS.
CEDILAND not GHANALAND.

Haba. E haff do na. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Bros I beg u don start again abi? You don't blame me who/should you blame? You mean I don't update? But only seek to push a talking point? And you think I cannot express myself but di ambush litigation? I beg just like everyone I only come here for updates, you do not expect me to be online 24/7, I only seek to cleanse the filth and negativity that has been printed when I was absent. Please let us not start I beg you, I have goten used to this username.
ODE!!! If i may ask,what negativity that has been printed are you trying to clean exactly? Who printed that "so called neagtivity"..
Next time when you visit the toilet,remember to pick you brains before flushing your pooo...
See who wan talk about people printing Negativity when we all know the group of people that caused serious confusion on this thread whenever there is one... SMDH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by switella(f): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
GHANAIANS not GHANIANS.
CEDILAND not GHANALAND.
why is it u lik trouble pass food okk Mr Perfect wi don hear bt plz dnt start wat u cnt finish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Please allow Zimbo to disagree with you without going into the gutters, he has not used unprintable words against anyone.
Zimbo was not referring to the "bias" BBA site, all he is saying is that views and comments expressed by some nairalanders are HYPOCRITICAL and SELECTIVE, and he has the right to express that opinion.
This is where I get upset with my fellow Nigerians. Most are too passionate. They can't get into a civil argument without going all gaga just to prove a point.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pokello has really fallen for Elikem so she's protecting her territory, Elikem must see and understand her, he should stop giving up on his women else he won't have any.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
Mavor: This is where I get upset with my fellow Nigerians. Most are too passionate. They can't get into a civil argument without going all gaga just to prove a point.
We ghanaians are also guilty of this.. We also get too passionate and we shouldn't blame the Nigerians cos we ghanaians also get out of line atimes..
Although i give credit to Nigerians cos its not easy coping with other people considering the fact that this is their territory... Its all good though..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib:
ODE!!! If i may ask,what negativity that has been printed are you trying to clean exactly? Who printed that "so called neagtivity"..
Next time when you visit the toilet,remember to pick you brains before flushing your pooo...
See who wan talk about people printing Negativity when we all know the group of people that caused serious confusion on this thread whenever there is one... SMDH
Evidently you want to me banned, I will not give you that dishonour, but in negativity I am referring to your comments some pages back when you referred to Pahgy as a noisy neighbour (Ghanaian), sorry to dissapoint you but Pahgy is a Nigerian. How you equate any contrary opinion from a username you are unfamiar with as a Ghanaian is mind boggling and shows how depressed you are.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

We ghanaians are also guilty of this.. We also get too passionate and we shouldn't blame the Nigerians cos we ghanaians also get out of line atimes..
Although i give credit to Nigerians cos its not easy coping with other people considering the fact that this is their territory... Its all good though..
Nice one bro!!! You have a point there... Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hmmmmm... And people keep saying all these harsh things about Beverly. I think most housemates generally like her, its only the "Naija thing" that's causing them to itch. Whether this theory on getting close to our housemates for the "Nigerian vote" is true or not, Angelo has expressed interest in our girl. Although i believe he prefers "colored"girls like himself, it also seems he has a thing for slim girls (Hudda, Maria, Beverly) with small boobage and nice medium round nyash (minus Hudda). I don't know whether its genuine or he thinks he can use Beverly to up his game plan. Let's just wait and see. Hope Beverly won't fall cheaply to Mr. Milli Vanilli. Angelo seems to have a thing for young girls. I know he is the oldest in the house but all three have been either 21 or 24. But I can't blame him, his age mates are like Fatima.
P.S. Whether Bimp's confession that he'd date Beverly if he didn't have a fiance is real or not, hmmm, I can only judge if i saw it myself. Bimp seems like the kind of guy to say whatever sounds nice, whether he believes it or not.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Sorry to derail you, but are you a noisy neighbour(Ghanaian)? as it is beign alleged, how do you plead?
Am A Nigerian
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Jesus!
So you don't want your Kslib accnt banned so you are using your alt account to do your cowardly act abi?
Observers and moderates should please watch, cos don't blame us (Ghanaians) when we turn defend to onslaught.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib:
Nice one bro!!! You have a point there... Lol

Lmao. Biko, stop this! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
switella: why is it u lik trouble pass food okk Mr Perfect wi don hear bt plz dnt start wat u cnt finish
And where from this one too?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
safarigirl: uncle forkadict, yes o, long time. But there's no need to live up to your name now.

You say Melvin is boring cos he has refused to make a move on all the girls fawning over him. Let us now examine all the guys who have used the girls fawning over them to their advantage.

LK4: the first love-triangle on BBA The Chase was around this niggie right here...he manipulated, confused and twisted up three girls' minds thinking it would favour him...the only favour it did him was a visa out of the house and out of SA.

Bolt: Our oga was the first guy to get game on the show...after screwing aunty Betty, we all watched as his arrogance and ill-treatment of Betty got him evicted a week after her.

Elikem: Although yet to be evicted, this bloke has come very close to the danger zone and almost bit the dust two weeks ago, saved by a sole vote abd targeted by none other than his first babe on the show and her bloke. By the look of things, he just might land on the chopping block again and depending on who he ends up with, it may be his last week on BBA The Chase.

Nando: the golden boy himself...not much different from uncle Bolt in crude mannerism, but only preferred perhaps due to his boyish looks. After his romp with Selly his game has all but slumped and the only thung keeping him on is EA votes...if by chance he ends up on the block with fellow East Africans, his safety will be in doubt.

Hakeem: this one tory na common knowledge...after screaming Cleo for up to 3 weeks in our ear drums, professing his undying love to her and even proposing and giving her a promise ring. This two-timing, backstabbing, deceitful bast*rd, goes on to accuse his beloved of being too macho for his liking. Even going ahead to say he could have done better than her (imagine, say na you be Denzel and she be ugly Betty or werrin?). As for this hediot and his scheming ways, Sunday shall be the day we bid him farewell.

So forkadict, all I need from you is ONE person whose game has been upped from hooking-up, just ONE and this case will be closed

Well, your argument is laden with valid points. Yes all the guys you mentioned may not have been screwed if they hadn't hooked up. But what about past winners keagan, uti & Kelvins hook ups?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella:
Oh yeah? So it's ok for the writers to say nonsense about the West Africans because we say sh*t about other country's reps? If that is the case, the writers should also write nonsense about your reps because it's not like you Zims are even innocent in all of this. Everybody says sh*t about other countries' reps so don't tie it to only Nigerians.

All I'm saying is that the writers are meant to be objective, simple!!
ok zimbos said what about who?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
THE AMAKA: The last 4 pages of this thread have been more interesting than the show itself. Lol. One hour well spent cheesy

Haba. E haff do na. undecided
Ok Dear, I don hear una.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lmao. Biko, stop this! grin
Hahahahah!!!! Lmao!!! wetin i do nah?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib: Just checked the BBA site and saw that bimp admitted that he will date beverly outside the house..
Nobody updated us with that.. Why nah?
****crying *****
He said if he didn't have a girlfriend he'd probably date her after the show
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: Zimbomatic just picked today as the day he's gonna type up some incoherent and watery sh1t.

in my defence im a little drunk, after all its satuday(spelling?)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
This kain rendezvous! !!! Pokello entered rendezvous nroom before Elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:

if u no a zambian who z a bba fan, they will tell u that teamzam, teamcleo and team sulu all campained for hakeem and zambians voted for hakeem, i think the strongest allience in bba is the zimzam, our housemates might fight, or even put each other up for eviction, it doesnt mater!, zim will vote zambia, and zambia will vote zim, fulstop., unless nigeria riggs zambia
You do realize that both Cleo and Hakeem are up for possible eviction. And Zambians will be smart enuf to save their girl. Besides Hakeem has already declared Cleo unworthy of him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
pahgy: Am A Nigerian
You think say you wise shey?
This guy registered on the 24th of last month and he has 107 posts so far.. Funny enough,all,i mean all his posts have been on this thread...
Let me tell you,if you're truly a Nigerian,you wont just answer with the words "Am a Nigerian".. It doesnt seem right atall... Lai lai
All his while you have been silent on this thread but suddenly replied with "Am a Nigerian".. Heheheheh
Again,i have noticed how you always get pissed when someone mentions something about the selly and nando saga.. Go and re-read your posts and see how you've defended her blindly...
Oga ghana, you can deceive everybody n this thread but count me out.. Lmao!!!
You think say person na mumu shey.. Hehehehe..
Oya say "Am a Nigerian" again,make i use slap repair you kpomo mouth... Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:

what about, when people uses mugabe as an example for being rutheless whilest ignorin boko haram?
This is called Nairaland for Nigerians. If u have such a site in Zim kindly go there and talk about Boko Haram and see if anyone would care
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib:
You think say you wise shey?
This guy registered on the 24th of last month and he has 107 posts so far.. Funny enough,all,i mean all his posts have been on this thread...
Let me tell you,if you're truly a Nigerian,you wont just answer with the words "Am a Nigerian".. It doesnt seem right atall... Lai lai
All his while you have been silent on this thread but suddenly replied with "Am a Nigerian".. Heheheheh
Again,i have noticed how you always get pissed when someone mentions something about the selly and nando saga.. Go and re-read your posts and see how you've defended her blindly...
Oga ghana, you can deceive everybody n this thread but count me out.. Lmao!!!
You think say person na mumu shey.. Hehehehe..
Oya say "Am a Nigerian" again,make i use slap repair you kpomo mouth... Lol
For yur info i b Naija boi from Anambra, Obosi is me Villa. U can always google Pahgy to know more about me. I grew up in Lagos, Ayetoro, Ijanikin. Schooled In Anambra, Awka sha. Nnamdi Azikiwe University. Am Waiting for Service dats why am dis Jobless to kum here. Plus am a realist, i dont like hypocrites. I av never said anything Bad about Melvin or Bev unless am defending my point. I dont like Bias and Dillusion dats why sum comments here irritates me. U Satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
Guyz pulezzzzzzzzz drop these childish banters!!!!!!!!!! Pokello & Elikem are in the rendezvous room!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by switella(f): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
And where from this one too?
is nt everyone dat is loud lik u so all ur insults ar welcomed meanwhile u asked where am frm okk for ur info am frm 9ja
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
safarigirl:
You do realize that both Cleo and Hakeem are up for possible eviction. And Zambians will be smart enuf to save their girl. Besides Hakeem has already declared Cleo unworthy of him

ja i dont no what game he's tryin to play,, but what can i do Its my fool and i have to try him

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.