Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186156 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: Pahgy, be realistic here. Those BBA writers are full of sh*t. They are so annoyingly biased and it's ridiculous. As writers, they are meant to be neutral and objectives. We do not need their personal opinions, what we need are reports devoid of emotions. It has become a habit of theirs to be making snide comments about the West Africans in the game. You will never see them write that way on Southern Africans.

personaly i think people here have double standad, u say shiit about other countries raps, bt wen a hm makes a sly comment that faintly touch anything about 9ja pipo hear will scream murder, i dont no how many mugabe jokes that ive read here,, imagine if i posted ajoke that involves the boko haram!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
Angelo said he will like to meet beverly in the rendezvous date cos she's energetic and kinda his type..
He said he will like to see how things will work out btw him and beverly.. He said if she responds well,then they will start building on something from there.. He said no matter the response beverly gives hi,he will still respect her...
I like angelo cos he's a go getter like Maria.. If he's genuine,then i pray things work out btw him and bev.. I pray she agrees and make i see how that bimp go react..
Guys feel wary when the attention they are getting from a particular girl reduces.. So far so good,angelo is a good and i hope bev agrees..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
so our beverly really like Elikem? but y does she trust Fez that much that she spilled out dis secret
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
fashrola: so our beverly really like Elikem? but y does she trust Fez that much that she spilled out dis secret
Huh? Chineke!!!!
Abeg wetin beverly tell feza?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:

personaly i think people here have double standad, u say shiit about other countries raps, bt wen a hm makes a sly comment that faintly touch anything about 9ja pipo hear will scream murder, i dont no how many mugabe jokes that ive read here,, imagine if i posted ajoke that involves the boko haram!
Excuse me, what are you saying? Yes, we say sh*t about other countries' reps, who doesn't anyway? We also criticize Melvin and Beverly when they do the wrong things so spare us the double standard attribute. That doesn't mean we won't attack anyone who makes unfounded statements about Beverly and Melvin. It is normal for one to defend his own, ain't nothing wrong with that.

This is not about Nigerians, this is about the BBA writers. They need to get their emotions in check and stop writing subjective articles. Everyone is getting sick of their bullshit articles.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
And make no mistake Zimbomatic, nobody wakes up one morning and decides he's gonna say something nasty about another country's reps. Those reps must have done something to make people talk about them in that manner.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
fashrola: so our beverly really like Elikem? but y does she trust Fez that much that she spilled out dis secret

Hehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Wey dat guy wey say beverly tell feza say she like elikem nah?
Why una like to dey keep person for suspense? Come give us the full gist nah abi if to say na so others dey update,who for enjoy yhis thread... ##pls no offense##
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: And make no mistake Zimbomatic, nobody wakes up one morning and decides he's gonna say something nasty about another country's reps. Those reps must have done something to make people talk about them in that manner.

what about, when people uses mugabe as an example for being rutheless whilest ignorin boko haram?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:

what about, when people uses mugabe as an example for being rutheless whilest ignorin boko haram?
and your point is?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:

Lmao!!!! Have you ever told people to stop using the word and they kept on doing it..
I think so far so good,i'm the only person on this thread who has used that word a number of times and still yet,i can confidently say i havent abused it!!!
Since we all now know you felt offended by it,it'll stop..
I thought you were too good to get angry!!! Lmao... Its all good though..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:

Boko Haram is not our country's number 1 citizen.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
pahgy: Did u jus finished Junior Waec? Or is it watchin Feza too much? I Made a comment, U Insulted me. Now u are forming like say na me dey do d insults and na me wan Derail Thread. I Weep for u.
Sorry to derail you, but are you a noisy neighbour(Ghanaian)? as it is beign alleged, how do you plead?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
From some comments on facebook,its like feza is sitting on melvin's lap or playing with his jacket(diicck) or something like that....
I no watch sha,so i cant say much... ***sighs***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
spade:

grin grin grin grin
good point
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
spade:

grin grin grin good point grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:

And what about boko haram

Btw, boko haram is an islamist terrorist sect whose main interest is to establish "full-blown" sharia practice in the country's north (northern Nigeria), and as a result has perpetuated all sort of heinous crimes (including suicide bombing) against the state, but at the moment are consequently bn dealt with by the sophistication of the Nigerian Military Force without the involvement of any "foreign force".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib:
Huh? Chineke!!!!
Abeg wetin beverly tell feza?
she has a crush on ELIKEM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!!! Have you ever told people to stop using the word and they kept on doing it..
I think so far so good,i'm the only person on this thread who has used that word a number of times and still yet,i can confidently say i havent abused it!!!
Since we all now know you felt offended by it,it'll stop..
I thought you were too good to get angry!!! Lmao... Its all good though..

no its not about being offended, what im tryna bring out here is nairalanders double standards, u do what u dont want to be done to you, and somehow u think africa is afraid(envious)/ in awe of 9ja, u know 9ja swagg and all, personaly i think most of the people here are deluded(my opinion)

and well yess i can get offendend, but not by mugabe jokes, i dont give a shite about him, and even if i did ,, i always apreciate humour and i like people who dissagree with me,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dannyxy: And notice the names of the people commenting are ghanians...(i hope they don't have short memory)i still remember ''keita''...she bath oh she no bath,it's none of their business,which nigerian girl is happy exposing her ''palatables'' to the whole world?we got morals

Dammit!!!!WTF
Out of the four(4) random comments only two(2) held Ghanaian names. Did/do Ghanaians make bleep up when your compatriots make it a daily ritual to bitch about Selly? "Look at the contradiction here, which Nigerian girl is happy exposing her "palatables" to the whole world?we got morals" yet you see/saw everything Keitta not taking a bath.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nairalanders double standard? What sort of fuckery is that? We're here questioning the writers' objectivity and somebody is here talking about double standards...smdh!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
russello:

And what about boko haram

Btw, boko haram is an islamist terrorist sect whose main interest is to establish "full-blown" sharia practice in the country's north (northern Nigeria), and as a result has perpetuated all sort of heinous crimes (including suicide bombing) against the state, but at the moment are consequently bn dealt with by the sophistication of the Nigerian Military Force without the involvement of any "foreign force".

good point there, i think i must bomb tsvangirai 4 tryna using foreign elements
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:

good point there, i think i must bomb tsvangirai 4 tryna using foreign elements

Goodluck to you then
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
So Pokello and Elikem just had a big quarrel and have decided to cancel their rendezvous session.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: Nairalanders double standard? What sort of fuckery is that? We're here questioning the writers' objectivity and somebody is here talking about double standards...smdh!!

the fuckery of double standards involves doin unto others what u dont want done on you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:

no its not about being offended, what im tryna bring out here is nairalanders double standards, u do what u dont want to be done to you, and somehow u think africa is afraid(envious)/ in awe of 9ja, u know 9ja swagg and all, personaly i think most of the people here are deluded(my opinion)

and well yess i can get offendend, but not by mugabe jokes, i dont give a shite about him, and even if i did ,, i always apreciate humour and i like people who dissagree with me,
What is this one even talking about sef? Which double standards and bla bla bla shittt?
Inshort, this guy sef...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:

the fuckery of double standards involves doin unto others what u dont want done on you
Oh yeah? So it's ok for the writers to say nonsense about the West Africans because we say sh*t about other country's reps? If that is the case, the writers should also write nonsense about your reps because it's not like you Zims are even innocent in all of this. Everybody says sh*t about other countries' reps so don't tie it to only Nigerians.

All I'm saying is that the writers are meant to be objective, simple!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic just picked today as the day he's gonna type up some incoherent and watery sh1t.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: Zimbomatic just picked today as the day he's gonna type up some incoherent and watery sh1t.
Please allow Zimbo to disagree with you without going into the gutters, he has not used unprintable words against anyone.
Zimbo was not referring to the "bias" BBA site, all he is saying is that views and comments expressed by some nairalanders are HYPOCRITICAL and SELECTIVE, and he has the right to express that opinion.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Please allow Zimbo to disagree with you without going into the gutters, he has not used unprintable words against anyone.
Na this kain mata dem dey ever see you!!! How you no go support am when na wetin you dey itch to talk since zimbo help you do... Mssheeeew!!!!
I no blame una!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Zimbomatic:
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by herziz07: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
ABEG NA WETIN GHANIANS DEY FIND FOR NAIRALAND !GHANALAND NO DEY?

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.