Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185582 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
lighternote: u can do well to start ur own site, u jus might become zimbo's seun osewa, d biggest thang in zimbo online biz.
d passion is there since it breaks ur heart or don't u see d vision? pursue it, guy. wink

u want me to start a site without followers?? No i'd rather annoy u lot
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
herziz07: ABEG NA WETIN GHANIANS DEY FIND FOR NAIRALAND !GHANALAND NO DEY?

Ghanaland dey...but we enjoy hanging out here...is der a problem?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
This elikem talks with boh sides of his mouth...why is he scared of the breakup with pokello that they both agreed on......rubbish,ain't got balls

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
pinky lips: Elikem don finish this girl abeg.......he says he can't wait for biggie to open the rendezvous door so they can leave........
Ebi like Pokello dey annoy my brother paaa smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kslib:
Babe pls stop spoiling the guy's name.. Its PARROT not PATRIOT...
Ok!
ItsModella: Is it too much to ask that the writers be objective?

Really, GH patriot, Zimbomatic and Pahgy, if you guys have a problem with the "hypocrisy" on this thread, then un-follow it, what are you waiting for?
Well if that will make you happy then we will not leave, no matter the hate you throw at non Nigerians on nairaland, we remain resolut, we will leave on our own accord.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: Is it too much to ask that the writers be objective?

Really, GH patriot, Zimbomatic and Pahgy, if you guys have a problem with the "hypocrisy" on this thread, then un-follow it, what are you waiting for?

dont worry if hakeem is evicted i will bid adios,, but id come back with the next bba though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hmmmmm!!!!

I wonder why all these men are on a BBA thread fighting like women, instead of supporting their football team on the soccer thread. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Ok!

Well if that will make you happy then we will not leave, no matter the hate you throw at non Nigerians on nairaland, we remain resolut, we will leave on our own accord.
In sulu's voice ***viewers will be like chineke***
Damn!! You sure know how to twist issues to make yourself look like the victim.. I cut cap for you...
Your surname must be TWISTER..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
pinky lips: Pokello is mad at elikem for telling her he even nominated her at some point......pokello says she has never nominated him,elikem said he nominated her for a reason,pokello goes crazy insisting I know what the reason might be......infant e don be for these two people......am sure poky will nominate elikem next week.
ehen wey forkadict? Can you see how the cookie crumbles for all those hooking-up?

Make Elikem pray say dem no go nominate one naija rep on Monday, else.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
pinky lips: Pokello is mad at elikem for telling her he even nominated her at some point......pokello says she has never nominated him,elikem said he nominated her for a reason,pokello goes crazy insisting I know what the reason might be......infant e don be for these two people......am sure poky will nominate elikem next week.

This guy is not serious .Why do you reveal this to her knowing nomination comes up on monday. He would get the most nominations on monday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Ok!

Very well then. When next we decide to insult other countries' reps, you better suck it up and don't complain.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
Elikem Bleep up sha.. Why will he tell pokello that he has nominated her at one certain point in the game..
Pokello should have been grateful that he was strong enough to reveal it to her nah.. It takes alot for someone to do that.. I guess she also has ego issues.. Make elikem bone the chic joor,she will stylishly come back begging..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella:
Very well then. When next we decide to insult other countries' reps, you better suck it up and don't complain.

@ bolded
SMH!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
safarigirl: ehen wey forkadict? Can you see how the cookie crumbles for all those hooking-up?

Make Elikem pray say dem no go nominate one naija rep on Monday, else.....
...... else Nigeria will vote for Elikem? Huh? Eissssh

pinky lips: Elikem don finish this girl abeg.......he says he can't wait for biggie to open the rendezvous door so they can leave........
I like Elikem, but that was childish of him. #TeamElikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
Where are all these Ghanaians coming from? Them take Nairaland swear for you? Its like they are all trooping here for God knows what. Abi, all the Ghanaian forums don finish?
This is Nairaland, we will say what the hell we want, especially if it involves or concerns our reps. Stop coming here looking for people to be oh so civil on a Nigerian forum. Can the same go for a Kenyan forum, a South African forum, etc? Why continue to come here and then complain when we say something against your reps? As if Beverly hasn't received the most lashing here by fellow Nigerians.
E DON DO! IF YOU TALK SAY YOU NO LIKE AM, MY FRIEND, WAKA COMMOT FOR HIA! BIKO! I TAKE GOD BEG UNA!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
chriskwaku:

This guy is not serious .Why do you reveal this to her knowing nomination comes up on monday. He would get the most nominations on monday

Hmmmm, Is Elikem crazy or what? SMH!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH Swagg:

@ bolded
SMH!
Keep shaking your head. If you don't like it, un-follow this thread. If any housemates does anything stup1d, we will insult him with everything in us.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
pahgy: So Yur Dillusion has exploded to real life? Point is dat am a Human being. Nigerian or not I c things fairly, am realistic not dilluded. Why wud b b denyin Ghana if it was my country?

Dude, stop trying to prove who you are to anybody here. Most people here are faceless...and unfortunately..most of these faceless folks are the ones who feel they should have more say and respect around here.

Keep being as fair as you can be...and make sure you don't go the gutter way when your fair comments knowingly or unknowingly calls out their hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella:
Don't plead for me signing off this thread and when I refuse you play the Feza(victim) card on me, well if the complains against my Reps are unjustified I will return the favour and don't you go crying to your compatriots for help.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella:

well this wasnt about complaining about hm treatments, it was about enjoying how other people have polarised views
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
I HAVE TO MODIFY, FORGOT SIERRA LEONE! cheesy

THE AMAKA: [size=16pt]MY PREDICTION WEEK 6: HOW AFRICA WILL VOTE:[/size]
GREEN = POSSIBLE VOTE/UNDECIDED VOTE

NANDO:
Tanzania
Kenya
Uganda
Rest of Africa

POKELLO:
Zimbabwe
Ghana
Sierra Leone
Angola
Botswana
Rest of Africa

BIMP:
Ethiopia
Namibia
Nigeria

ANGELO:
South Africa
Botswana
Angola

CLEO:
Zambia

FATIMA:
Malawi

HAKEEM:
Botswana

*FEEL FREE TO AGREE OR DISAGREE*

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
Look at these people o, trying to make it seem as if it is only Nigerians who insult other countries' reps. Ghanaians do it, Zimbabweans do it, South Africans do it, Kenyans do it. Why does our own have to be different? Shior, don't hate the player, hate the game.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella:
Keep shaking your head. I[b]f you don't like it, un-follow this thread.[/b] If any housemates does anything stup1d, we will insult him with everything in us.

@ bolded
SMH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: Look at these people o, trying to make it seem as if it is only Nigerians who insult other countries' reps. Ghanaians do it, Zimbabweans do it, South Africans do it, Kenyans do it. Why does our own have to be different? Shior, don't hate the player, hate the game.

Madam, CHILAX before you get a heart attack. SMH grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
THE AMAKA: Where are all these Ghanaians coming from? Them take Nairaland swear for you? Its like they are all trooping here for God knows what. Abi, all the Ghanaian forums don finish?
This is Nairaland, we will say what the hell we want, especially if it involves or concerns our reps. Stop coming here looking for people to be oh so civil on a Nigerian forum. Can the same go for a Kenyan forum, a South African forum, etc? Why continue to come here and then complain when we say something against your reps? As if Beverly hasn't received the most lashing here by fellow Nigerians.
E DON DO! IF YOU TALK SAY YOU NO LIKE AM, MY FRIEND, WAKA COMMOT FOR HIA! BIKO! I TAKE GOD BEG UNA!

if u dont like foreign opinion, u have to ban us, or block us!, when i registered here they fogot to say its only for nigerians!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Don't plead for me signing off this thread and when I refuse you play the Feza(victim) card on me, well if the complains against my Reps are unjustified I will return the favour and don't you go crying to your compatriots for help.
GH Patriot, can you for once type something sensible? Feza victim card ko? If Selly and Elikem do anything stup1d, best believe it, I'll insult them. Goodness, are you the only foreigner on this thread? Why won't you let us rest? Nonsense, as if Ghanaians are the people playing the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella:
When next you decide to insult each other country's Reps, be rest assured I will be here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
Mavor: This is where I get upset with my fellow Nigerians. Most are too passionate. They can't get into a civil argument without going all gaga just to prove a point.

Same here buddy. Its taking the whole of my will to stay focused. Talk about misdirected passion. Most nigerians on this forum are so forking close minded and immature. They hardly accommodate alien views and principles. SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nuzo':

Dude, stop trying to prove who you are to anybody here. Most people here are faceless...and unfortunately..most of these faceless folks are the ones who feel they should have more say and respect around here.

Keep being as fair as you can be...and make sure you don't go the gutter way when your fair comments knowingly or unknowingly calls out their hypocrisy.

LMAO! It's so funny how whenever one of them disagrees with their views on other non-nigerians (especially Ghanaians), they frame him/her a Ghanaian. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
When next you decide to insult each other country's Reps, be rest assured I will be here.
and I'll be waiting for you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
GH Swagg: Hmmmmm!!!!

I wonder why all these men are on a BBA thread fighting like women, instead of supporting their football team on the soccer thread. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin...small issue biaaaaa, then dey keep fighting like quarrisome housewives under one roof

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Zimbomatic:

if u dont like foreign opinion, u have to ban us, or block us!, when i registered here they fogot to say its only for nigerians!

you are missing the point. as far as this is a Nigerian forum, you should expect it! I'm tired of trolls like you coming here trying to dictate how Nigerians should be on their own forum. If it were a forum of any other country, you would have the same exact thing. Don't you see on Facebook and Twitter how much Ghanaians, Kenyans, and especially South Africans and Zimbweans dont hesitate to insult other housemates or other countries at the slightest provocation? As far as this is a NIGERIAN FORUM we will say whatever we like pertaining to or concerning our reps. So what is your own?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.