Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185606 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by anitank(f): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
kosky:
Wait oo! Who are you? Where are you from? And what is your mission here?
And who are u to ask who I am? Shut the f** up and get off my post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
anitank: Honestly not happy with Melvin's decision. why would he put Hakeem in the spot knowing that cleo is up for eviction already? Its simply not fair if u ask me.

And how the hell did Bimp get past this eviction?

Hakeem and his clique were planning on putting up the two Nigerians on Monday like they did the Namibians. Would that have been fair?
The fooool was scheming on how "One Nigerian Has To Go", forgetting there were also 2 Zimbabweans there. Talk about hypocrisy.

Tell me, is the Big Brother House Hakeem's parlour where he can decide who goes and who stays?

He got a cold taste of his own medicine, but if it still stings him that bad, then he can go strategize from the Emerald House Diary Room.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
*Dancing alingo*......just reading all the comments...couldnt watch d show tonight.
Hakeem being evicted is d equivalent of Nigeria scoring a goal against Spain for me.
Tomorrow's nominations go hot!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
anitank: Honestly not happy with Melvin's decision. why would he put Hakeem in the spot knowing that cleo is up for eviction already? Its simply not fair if u ask me.

And why shouldn't he have put Hakeem? Was Hakeem not a housemate as well? The guy was even plotting against the Nigerians. He had to go abeg.

As for Bimp, you'd be surprised at the number of country votes he had.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2013

so he should av put bassey abi?Ma broda 4rm anoda moda abi?If i c weldin machine,i go weld dat ur yaanch 4 u.

2 Likes

ABEG, WHICH OF D HOUSEMATES DID HAKEEM BEQUEATH CLEO TO?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
DNT KNW WHR D HATE CAME FRM...WITH OL HIS GOSSIPS D GUY hakeem NEVA GOSSIPD ABT MELVIN/BEVERLY TO ANYBODY,

MELVIN DID IT FOR DILISH(my opinion)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
Afam4eva: There are Nigerian in every country, that's why they dominate - Pokello

The population of Nigerians in South Africa is more than the population of Botswana - Elikem
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by anitank(f): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
spade:

Hakeem and his clique were planning on putting up the two Nigerians on Monday like they did the Namibians. Would that have been fair?
The fooool was scheming on how One Nigeria Has To Go, forgetting there were also 2 Zimbabweans there. Talk about hypocrisy.

Tell me, is the Big Brother House Hakeem's parlour where he can decide who goes and who stays?

He got a cold taste of his own medicine, but if it still stings him that bad, then he can go strategize from the Emerald House Diary Room.
Totally agreee with u on this. Guess am just being sentimental here. I happen to be more concerned about the cute couple than the game itself.....well it just got real. Can't blame our very own for playing his game
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
When the ruby housemates finish gossiping about us... Two things will happen..
1.. They will get tired and sleep..
2.. They will wake up and nominate eachother tomorrow.. Hehehehe!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tonight is my best night so far on the chase...glad Hakeem is gone.

As for Pokello, heard when she asked why Melvin put Hakeem up and went on to say it's a West African thing, and that Elikem kept making silly excuses instead of setting his woman straight.

A Munya moment awaits her, for now I'm happy...everyone on twitter is reminding Biggie that Melvin is the next HOH in Hakeem's absence
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
Angola: Angelo
Botswana: Angelo
Ghana: Pokello
Kenya: Nando
Ethiopia: Bimp
Malawi: Fatima
Namibia: Bimp
Nigeria: Pokello
South Africa: Angelo
Sierra Leone: Pokello
Tanzania: Nando
Uganda: Nando
Zambia: Cleo
Zimbabwe: Pokello
Rest of Africa: Angelo

Total: Pokello = 4; Angelo = 4; Nando =3, Bimp = 2, Cleo = 1, Fatima = 1, Hakeem = 0. (Total : 15 Votes)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by anitank(f): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
ItsModella:
And why shouldn't he have put Hakeem? Was Hakeem not a housemate as well? The guy was even plotting against the Nigerians. He had to go abeg.

As for Bimp, you'd be surprised at the number of country votes he had.
Nne, I could have sworn he was the one leaving today oooo...its just shocking he survived
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
How on earth did Nigeria's vote go to Pokello? Those riggers are at it again angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
Here's who which country voted for:

Angola: Angelo
Botswana : Angelo
Ghana : Pokello
Kenya : Nando
Ethiopia : Bimp
Malawi : Fatima
Namibia : Bimp
Nigeria : Pokello
Sierra Leone : Pokello
Uganda : Nando
Zimbabwe : Pokello

Total: Pokello = 4; Angelo = 4; Nando =3, Bimp = 2, Cleo = 1,
Fatima = 1, Hakeem = 0. ( Total : 15 Votes)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
So Hakeem got zero country votes and they evicted him second angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
This Bevery isn't wise. She's pissing me off right now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
dmalam: DNT KNW WHR D HATE CAME FRM...WITH OL HIS GOSSIPS D GUY hakeem NEVA GOSSIPD ABT MELVIN/BEVERLY TO ANYBODY,

In sulu's voice *** viewers will be like chineke***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nigeria n Ghana voted for Pokello again....fowl.
Angelo 4 countries
Pokello 4
Fatima 1
Hakeem 0
Bimp 2
Cleo 1
Nando 3
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
ItsModella: Angola: Angelo

Total: Pokello = 4; Angelo = 4; Nando =3, Bimp = 2, Cleo = 1, Fatima = 1, Hakeem = 0. (Total : 15 Votes)
Pokello so u had our vote and u are bad mouthing us... u are so going home sooon

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
dmalam: DNT KNW WHR D HATE CAME FRM...WITH OL HIS GOSSIPS D GUY hakeem NEVA GOSSIPD ABT MELVIN/BEVERLY TO ANYBODY,

Dillish bawo..wetin concern melvin with hakeem and dillish beef. Have you all forgotten he had only two options? Hakeem and bassey? Would u prefer he put bassey up? Melvin is not even aware of hakeem's evil intention..he just had to do what he had to do. And thank God biggie no reopen the diary room that night.

Tomorrow's nomination is sure gon be interesting. I can't wait.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
ItsModella: Angola: Angelo

GUYZ IM ON MY 4TH BOTTLE OF BEER, IM I DRUNK OR SMTIN.....DID NIGERIA RILY VOTED POKELLO?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
And Nigeria's vote went to Pokello again? And she's there yakking nonsense about unfairness! angry. These Zim people should stop rigging naija votes!!!

And Namibia voted for Bimp? That's kinda random! Haha!

And I'm starting to think that South Africa has learnt a thing or two about rigging.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
I see these results were cooked with some fresh Zimbabwean herbs.

Please, why was Hakeem mentioned second if he got zero votes?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Can't believe they rigged our votes again. What Nigerian is voting for pokello..
After this b*tch called us motherphuckers the west Africans are the ones saving her.

And when do Nigerians vote for a Zimbabwean??!!!!!!!!!!
I quit!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo upset. I will have HBP and i don't care
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Omor dem talk sey naija vote pokello. Sey i talk am?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
She just keeps putting her foot in her mouth. Shut the heck up!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
kosky: And Nigeria's vote went to Pokello again? And she's there yakking nonsense about unfairness! angry. These Zim people should stop rigging naija votes!!!

And Namibia voted for Bimp? That's kinda random! Haha!

And I'm starting to think that South Africa has learnt a thing or two about rigging.
It was expected. Ethiopia voted for Dillish last week and we all knew the Namibians were going to return the favor. What I just can't wrap my head around is how Nigeria voted for Pokello. Dem Zims wan rig for the whole of Africa..haba!! angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by anitank(f): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
ItsModella: How on earth did Nigeria's vote go to Pokello? Those riggers are at it again angry angry angry
My thoughts exactly!!! Something about the votes that's just not right.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
Wait o.....you guys r not talking or seeing how Pokello is getting WA despite all d rubbish she is doing. Make dem no come rig when Melvin is up o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
Beverly will be up...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
IyawoTM: Wait o.....you guys r not talking or seeing how Pokello is getting WA despite all d rubbish she is doing. Make dem no come rig when Melvin is up o
ONCE MELVIN IS UP, FRGET IT HE IS COMIN BK HOME.....IM SURE DEM ZIMBOS GO RIG AM

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.