Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186160 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
safarigirl: Hmm my fellow Naija people...big brother is in cahoots with the housemates to kick out the Nigerians o.

Apart from the fact that neither Melvin or Bev have appeared in the highlights of any evicted housemate (even Maria), and that the website has failed to put up any meaningful updates concerning Melvin save for HOH matters.

Today, we all watched Maria's interview during which Bev and Melvin's names were conspicuously absent when she was asked about those she would like to keep in touch with. Further investigation by irked twitter fans revealed that she actually did mention them, but the editors cut that part off.

Hmm, this thing is getting serious o..BBA is not the same anymore, we need to protest
I believe Maria jare, was it not just yesterday that she tweeted about liking Melvin's 6 pack and re-tweeted something a fan said about her and Mel. The girl no get beef with Mel and Bev abeg make people free that girl. Anytime she talk people go dey fall her hand only to find out say she nor do anything bad. Anyway I happy say Hakeem done commot. Imagine in Mel, Bev, Pokello, Angelo and Dillish come up tomorrow? Wayo that go be big voting oh!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
THE AMAKA:

You are a goddam foooooool. So when Pokello was speaking Shona with Hakeem and telling him to make sure THE TWO NIGERIAN REPS are up on Monday, it was ok then? Now that karma paid them an early visit you're telling me she has the right to be mad? No wonder she called West Africans motherphuckers. I even hope she continues to say it until stup.id unpatriotic West Africans get the damn message. Pokello no even send una and you dey vote for am.

AND SHAME ON ALLLLLL THE NIGERIANS/WEST AFRICANS THAT VOTED TOYS MAKEUP CLOWN! The fooools that voted her should never open their mouths to talk about Beverly being loose and trashy, at least Beverly doesn't have a sexx tape. Nigerians can be the biggest hypocrites in the world on morality grounds.
Make una continue being a West African motherphucker and a "forking Nigerian" as Pokello referred to you all and sit down and vote her again.

I don talk my own!

Nigerians don't love themselves at all!
Abeg make you know how you take dey talk.. Wetin be your own sef...
You don go round the world? How many countries you don go for your life?
Abeg stop this foolish generalisation... Most of us dey also vex say west africans vote for pokello but you no see any of us dey Insult Nigerians as being morally redundant!!!!!
Abeg modify that red part of your post joor!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
THE AMAKA:

You deserve a million hot slaps. Sorry to say but you're not very smart.
Haba madam AMaka e never reach to begin take the thing personal now, you fit say bros you fall my hand oh but since when did big brother votes become a yardstick to judge who's smart

That said I have never been an advocate of voting based on regional bias, for you its a big deal if Nigeria wins for me its not. There are many categories of people who watch the show and there are so many team pokello people I know who spend time watching and votin. For you maybe its strategizing and shiiiit like that me I watch to have fun.

Last week pokello stole the show in the diamond house like it or not, she took the swap better than a lot of people thought she will and I did find her really entertaining towards the end and I voted for her just once. However it was on this same thread I said I would vote for nando because he was entertaining and I voted him throughout the week till thurdsay when I voted for pokello (just once o), I did not hear her spew her west african bias yet.

We all watch for different reasons I don't attack you for choosing your regional positions its what you get out of the game. Take a chill pill biko before you get high bp, Airtel would not pay for your medication.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
aodis:

Dem suppose dey strategize na, well I think dats what dey were doing dat why dey weren't upstairs for a while sha. But as dem come up dem suppose go sleep. E be like say bassey don telll dem na em make dem quite. I no con know again.

I hope say Bassey tell them o. Make dem just keep quiet go vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kslib:
Abeg make you know how you take dey talk.. Wetin be your own sef...
You don go round the world? How many countries you don go for your life?
Abeg stop this foolish generalisation... Most of us dey also vex say west africans vote for pokello but you no see any of us dey Insult Nigerians as being morally redundant!!!!!
Abeg modify that red part of your post joor!!

I see and witness it all the time. I ain't modifying jack!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
Melvin lying next to Cleo. It would be so interesting if he was to start getting closer to her not that Hakeem is out of the picture. We need more drama the show is getting dull. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
Belvine33: guy you fall my hand o now her head go come dey big
Chai I taya for myself as I hear her today walahai, next week I go tie my gele come out come vote.

*bia Chinedu run go mama paulina store by me mtn rechrage card #100 naira*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
Anyway i'm done ranting. Any updates please? Or is everybody in the house sleeping?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I see and witness it all the time. I ain't modifying jack!
Lol.. I like your spirit though.. You must be a strong independent woman in real life.. Atleast you and pokello(our rival) have something in common..lol
Anyway,i feel your anger sha.. I'm sure they wont repeat that mistake again except for stubborn peeps like @wild child and his household..
@Wild child,if you're reading this,just be assured that our agents are tracking you and when we do get your address,we will burn your house to ashes for voting pokello..lol ##na play oooh##

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Peepss e be like say bassey don tell dem melvin. Why I talk so 1) bassey just winked at melvin while dey were all up. 2) the sudden very clam nature of bassy melvin and beverly cos they were all down stairs while the rest were up! Na from the norminations we go use know weather bassey tell dem!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
montelik: Melvin lying next to Cleo. It would be so interesting if he was to start getting closer to her not that Hakeem is out of the picture. We need more drama the show is getting dull. grin
Nah! He's just trying to make up for what he did i.e. putting up Hakeem.
Melvin knows better than to try to get romantically close to Cleo. He will NEVER do that and I like that about him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
I really don't know anymore. Am fed up with this Rigging of West African votes. How did Pokelo get the votes. This is ridiculous.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
dmalam: DNT KNW WHR D HATE CAME FRM...WITH OL HIS GOSSIPS D GUY hakeem NEVA GOSSIPD ABT MELVIN/BEVERLY TO ANYBODY,

MELVIN DID IT FOR DILISH(my opinion)
SEEMS U R WATCHING THE BACK OF UR TV SET
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
aodis: Peepss e be like say bassey don tell dem melvin. Why I talk so 1) bassey just winked at melvin while dey were all up. 2) the sudden very clam nature of bassy melvin and beverly cos they were all down stairs while the rest were up! Na from the norminations we go use know weather bassey tell dem!
Hehehehe!!! Atleast dem go wake up from their slumber and beverly go learn how to control her tongue henceforth..
Like i said earlier on,the only person our reps can trust for now is BASSEY..
Errrm bors,thank you for the updates.. I still dey count on you.. Good job!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by VULCAN(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
African women do not abandon Money for Love. Melvin is tantalising Dilish but she knows the danger he represents. She started dating Steven as a teenager and he has been taking care of her. She cannot afford to throw that all away for a 60 day fantasy UNLESS....

......Melvin wins the money. Then she will drop Steven the same way Elisabeth dropped the man she was dating to marry Kevin. Elisabeth had said that the man had been taking care of her from her teenage years. Dilish is standing in Elisabeth's shoes now. The only difference being that Dilish actually has feelings for Melvin whereas Elisabeth was leading Kevin on. Dilish will do everything humanly possible to not lose Steven by messing up as Melvin is just a starter and without Big Brother money may not be able to keep her in the standard of living that Steven has been doing all these years.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
What did Dillish do? Nigerians are talking about her on facebook?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Bassey is basically the third Nigerian in the house. If our reps don't make it to the finals and Bassey does I will be #TeamBassey
cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
fashrola: SEEMS U R WATCHING THE BACK OF UR TV SET
Dillish ko, Dillish ni. lol. He did it because his options were limited, he could not put Bassey, himself or Bev because of WA connection and he could not put Dil because that na his pally so the only option na Hakeem since he pally with Dillish pass am. It better like dis because I for die if Bassey commot, Maria don go, I can't lose my 2 favorites back to back like that oh. This week don hard already...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Miss_3v3: What did Dillish do? Nigerians are talking about her on facebook?

Nigerians are always talking about her. What are they saying?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Macayo: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ada will sure b nominated 2mao!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
Are they attacking her?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
You get link for the facebook? Anyway I hope it is not the Mellish fans that are mad that she was in bed with Nando oh because that is just not enough. I no dey watch so I no no wetin she do.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
anitank: Honestly not happy with Melvin's decision. why would he put Hakeem in the spot knowing that cleo is up for eviction already? Its simply not fair if u ask me.

And how the hell did Bimp get past this eviction?
Was hakeem a presidential housemate?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Bassey is giving a top-less Dellish a massage. He's on her back, he dribbled oil on her back, and is rubbing it in.
Nando touched her side boob and she told him off.
Nando is sneaking looks at them as Bassey runs his hand over Dellish's back. You can tell he wishes he was the one.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Am very shocked 9ja peeps keep voting pokello. Now she had called us motherf.... And yet we just keep voting without any strategy.

Its really sad. Hw can sm1 insult our country. Really sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Nigerians are always talking about her. What are they saying?
They are saying she finaly showed her true self. She will be out soon. So what did she do?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kslib:
Hehehehe!!! Atleast dem go wake up from their slumber and beverly go learn how to control her tongue henceforth..
Like i said earlier on,the only person our reps can trust for now is BASSEY..
Errrm bors,thank you for the updates.. I still dey count on you.. Good job!!

I know no boya em tell dem o, na their attitude I just dey look e no dey like b4!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
lola.luv:

Nah! He's just trying to make up for what he did i.e. putting up Hakeem.
Melvin knows better than to try to get romantically close to Cleo. He will NEVER do that and I like that about him.

It doesn't need to be romantic. at least he can just keep her company so she won't feel alone, and help her stay warm on the cold nights. Gentleman type things. grin

We need some new intrigues.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
Feza has steered the conversation towards bringing Natasha and Elikem to Diamond House. They've all agreed....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
Bassey is the resident masseuse after finishing with Annabel, its now Dillish's turn. Meanwhile he gave Bev a rub last night.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
lola.luv:
Feza has steered the conversation towards bringing Natasha and Elikem to Diamond House. They've all agreed....
Bassey is telling them to bring in Sulu and Natasha since they have not experienced life in the DH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ride on Bassey. Sulu and Natasha to Diamonds, Dillish and Bimp to Ruby. They didn't nail some people bottoms to one house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.