Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,405 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187509 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
montelik: I know some committed Pokello fans in Nigeria. These guys don't waste energy creating internet profiles to vote. But they put their money where their mouth is and flood in SMS votes for Pokello. They meet on forums but mostly BBM. This often succeeds when others don't have a strong interest in voting (i.e when Melvin, Dillish or Bev are up). My sister is one of them, she doesn't watch the show out of nationalistic bias or pride, but purely for her own entertainment. The only time she has ever really supported a Nigerian housemate was BBA3. Her current faves are Pokello, Nando, Dillish.

Most were voting for Bimp with your mouth, there was no passion there and passion is important.

Abeg give me your sister number!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
dmalam:
ONCE MELVIN IS UP, FRGET IT HE IS COMIN BK HOME.....IM SURE DEM ZIMBOS GO RIG AM

Aboki, you be learner? If you observe the modus operandi of The Zim riggers you'll observe they always go for countries or regions that do not have reps on the chopping board. When Melvin is up, they will have no choice but to look elsewhere for countries to hijack.

@All,
I have heard many complaints about the unpredictability of S.Leones votng pattern. Now let me answer to those complaints. You may recall that S.Leone featured for the first time on the show just last year. So my guess is they aren't really conversant with the voting principles and intricacies and as such they vote on impulse. We will have to give them some time (like 3 or more years) and hope that by then they would have learnt how the whole sheet works and they will henceforth conform
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
....Yet melvin and beverly have no idea how much they are hated on by their fellow housemates... Thank God say poisonous substance no dey bba house, some people wouldn't mind poisoning them at all. Kai..no peace at all. I hope some of them don't die of envy If melvin is announced as hoh this week again.

Its just very unfortunate that this season is bringing in more of discord among the housemates as africans and even their fans in their respective countries..really sad we can't tolerate one another as africans.

Also, biggie this year is very slow to act and can be annoyingly dumb. Some weeks ago, he gave stern warnings about conspiracy and vernacular speaking. All these are still going on and he's turning a blind eye. I just tire.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
Best believe it, this is the last time Pokello will get Nigeria's vote. Nigerians are starting to wise up, no time to waste precious votes on a biatch who has a vendetta against us.

I'm really laughing at the West Africans who voted for Pokello, I hope you guys watched how she dissed you guys inside out. I'd be damned if I vote for such a person because of entertainment. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kslib: How i wish i can lay my hands on the Nigerians who voted for pokello.. So cos person spend just 1 week for house wey melvin dey and dem dey play together sometimes na im mean say una go vote for the person...
Why dem no vote for bimp wey be beverly friend? Although bimp na another yeye person but pokello yeye pass am.. Why i dey even waste my salaiva sef when i know say the mumu people no dey nairaland..
grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
wild child: well,aint surprised Pokello got 9ja vote,cos when i did vote,i voted for her and Nando even my uncle and my entire household voted Pokello,so i expected some Nigerians to be like us grin grin grin we like her so much even though she gossip about us, its a game,you have to try everything possible to elimanate your biggest rival,we like her for her stand,courageous act,no BS and being a confident independent singe woman and ama say this now.. that girl is heading to the final take it or leave it,unless a Nigerian is in the finals with her,im voting her to win..thats my own opinion ooooooo
and for those people who are always talking about how they vote for one housemate here,y'all need to step your game up...thats all grin grin
i wouldnt be surprised/angry if i see any insult in connection to this post grin grin grin grin
I wont be shocked if you're in any way related to feza.. Maybe na you be that drug addict of a brother feza dey always gist the housemates about... Lol

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hmmmmmmm...
Pokello! Pokello!! Pokello!!!
There is no way i'll bliv WA voted Pokello...
There was rigging, simple...
#Oloriburuku nii some people but still, WA didnLt vote Pork...
Copy that!
Thanks for the Update @ all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
wild child: well,aint surprised Pokello got 9ja vote,cos when i did vote,i voted for her and Nando even my uncle and my entire household voted Pokello,so i expected some Nigerians to be like us grin grin grin we like her so much even though she gossip about us,its a game,you have to try everything possible to elimanate your biggest rival,we like her for her stand,courageous act,no BS and being a confident independent singe woman and ama say this now..that girl is heading to the final take it or leave it,unless a Nigerian is in the finals with her,im voting her to win..thats my own opinion ooooooo
and for those people who are always talking about how they vote for one housemate here,y'all need to step your game up...thats all grin grin
i wouldnt be surprised/angry if i see any insult in connection to this post grin grin grin grin

I sure say na her se.x tape de influence all of una for that una house

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
Wait oooh!!! So time never reach for bassey to tell beverly/melvin about the conspiracy shey?
If he no tell them before tomorrow morning ehn,na stone we go use pieces him head the day he step foot for naija.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
montelik: I know some committed Pokello fans in Nigeria. These guys don't waste energy creating internet profiles to vote. But they put their money where their mouth is and flood in SMS votes for Pokello. They meet on forums but mostly BBM. This often succeeds when others don't have a strong interest in voting (i.e when Melvin, Dillish or Bev are up). My sister is one of them, she doesn't watch the show out of nationalistic bias or pride, but purely for her own entertainment. The only time she has ever really supported a Nigerian housemate was BBA3. Her current faves are Pokello, Nando, Dillish.

Most were voting for Bimp with your mouth, there was no passion there and passion is important.

thanks for this post and what have really observed about this bba is that most people who vote dont 'loud' it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
Emmadani: Jeez,hakeem 0 vote..Choi,if hakeem leta finds out how africa voted him out wit zero votes,shame go catch am big tym,afta al d forming,muscles and hottnesz no single vote,if na me i no 4 even show face 4 window.Wat a shame,afta al d stupid flexin wit cleo,afta al d muscles,afta al d hottness,afta al d song wey he dey sing 4rm stanza 1 to 99 he no even get "half" vote.Choi,if na me b hakeem i 4 dey indoors 4 complete 1 year til d next bba.Wat a shame,bba eva disgrace.Taaaaaaah.Afta al d voice he dey display.Hahahahahaha,i no fit laf o.
Ol boy! U wicked o! Lol. Truth be told, it is a pity...no country vote.., truth be told Naija love Pokello especially this week in the Diamond house. I still like her though but it will not translate to vote, no after her utterances. Some peeps are yabbing West Africa for voting a person that dissed them, no wahala, let us see how nomination will go tomorrow. About Maria not mentioning Melvin, her eyes are open now she is outside the house especially with Nigerians giving their vote to Dillish goes to show who they prefer & see as possible in-law.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kslib:
I wont be shocked if you're in any way related to feza.. Maybe na you be that drug addict of a brother feza dey always gist the housemates about... Lol

hehehehehe,me i be OMO EKO gan gan oo,9ja to the bone grin grin

onthefence:

I sure say na her se.x tape de influence all of una for that una house

K
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kslib:
Abeg give me your sister number!!!

LOL.

Different people watch the show for different reasons. Amongst the people I know who watch there are only 2 I know who are particularly passionate about Nigerian housemates and how well we do in the show. Most of the people I know watch just for fun and don't take the gossiping, back biting, conspiring seriously. They also avoid all the unnecessary country vs country stuff and regionalism that encapsulates other watchers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Not true I did vote for her towards the end of last week. She was really entertaining in the Diamond house. But the beef is on now!
guy you fall my hand o now her head go come dey big
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
Now my dillish wil b happy as damn.Njoy ur freedom n space 4rm dat 'hulk',happy 4 u dillish.Muuaaaah.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
larrybabe: Ol boy! U wicked o! Lol. Truth be told, it is a pity...no country vote.., truth be told Naija love Pokello especially this week in the Diamond house. I still like her though but it will not translate to vote, no after her utterances. Some peeps are yabbing West Africa for voting a person that dissed them, no wahala, let us see how nomination will go tomorrow. About Maria not mentioning Melvin, her eyes are open now she is outside the house especially with Nigerians giving their vote to Dillish goes to show who they prefer & see as possible in-law.
u know galz ar a jealous typ of specie,am not suprised maria dint mention melvin,dats galz 4 u,jealousy can make their bestfrnd bcome their worst enemy.Am not suprised if she is so JEALOUS of her so called bestfrnd 'dillish'.Dats 1 of d greatest problem galz av,jealousy..!Maria ma foot,maria 4 9ja na housegirl name.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
They never announce new HoH ni? Biggie this year is as slow as feck. Previous years, a new HoH gets named minutes after the eviction show. I tire for big brother this season.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kslib: When the ruby housemates finish gossiping about us... Two things will happen..
1.. They will get tired and sleep..
2.. They will wake up and nominate eachother tomorrow.. Hehehehe!!!!
u baaaaaaaaaaaaad hehehehehehe u bad pass satan
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
melvinbba: u baaaaaaaaaaaaad hehehehehehe u bad pass satan
Na true i talk nah!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hmm my fellow Naija people...big brother is in cahoots with the housemates to kick out the Nigerians o.

Apart from the fact that neither Melvin or Bev have appeared in the highlights of any evicted housemate (even Maria), and that the website has failed to put up any meaningful updates concerning Melvin save for HOH matters.

Today, we all watched Maria's interview during which Bev and Melvin's names were conspicuously absent when she was asked about those she would like to keep in touch with. Further investigation by irked twitter fans revealed that she actually did mention them, but the editors cut that part off.

Hmm, this thing is getting serious o..BBA is not the same anymore, we need to protest

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
safarigirl: Hmm my fellow Naija people...big brother is in cahoots with the housemates to kick out the Nigerians o.

Apart from the fact that neither Melvin or Bev have appeared in the highlights of any evicted housemate (even Maria), and that the website has failed to put up any meaningful updates concerning Melvin save for HOH matters.

Today, we all watched Maria's interview during which Bev and Melvin's names were conspicuously absent when she was asked about those she would like to keep in touch with. Further investigation by irked twitter fans revealed that she actually did mention them, but the editors cut that part off.

Hmm, this thing is getting serious o..BBA is not the same anymore, we need to protest
Kai!!! This people are bad !!!! Why did they cut it? Na wa oooh!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
safarigirl: Hmm my fellow Naija people...big brother is in cahoots with the housemates to kick out the Nigerians o.

protest watin?Wey ur cadboard?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
^wth? shocked shocked I really don't wanna believe this shocked shocked Why would they go to that extent? To achieve what exactly? Na wa o.

I was also very surprised when maria did not mention both bev and melvin, especially bev considering the fact that they were really good friends in the house. Bev really liked her and it was mutual.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
I voted for Pokello and will continue to vote, she was just upset......Melvin swapped and put 2 housemates from same country, clever but cruel.....its game on in the chase, l think Pokello should go far!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
I was surprised Maria omitted melbev's name from her clip cos those were the only names she called out when she was leaving, So they deliberately edited out their names from the clip. What's going on with the organisers this season? How I wis we can voluntarily exempt ourselves from next year's bba. How much more of this Bs are we going to take till enough becomes enough? angry

Sidenote, if only I had voted Maria with the same passion I used in voting Cleo, maybe its Natasha's clip we would have been watching and judging. Sighs sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
AFUA1979: I voted for Pokello and will continue to vote, she was just upset......Melvin swapped and put 2 housemates from same country, clever but cruel.....its game on in the chase, l think Pokello should go far!

Is that not what Nando did last week? swapped a Namibian despite the fact that one was already nominated. Selly nko? did she not swap an Angolan though one was already on the chopping block? What makes Melvin's case different oooo?!?!?!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
Se Bassey Melvin and beverly no get sense?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
aodis: Se Bassey Melvin and beverly no get sense?

Why u talk so?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
When will Biggie announce the new HOH na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
aodis: Se Bassey Melvin and beverly no get sense?
Why you dey talk in phrases nah.. Gist us wey no dey watch nah...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
AFUA1979: I voted for Pokello and will continue to vote, she was just upset......Melvin swapped and put 2 housemates from same country, clever but cruel.....its game on in the chase, l think Pokello should go far!

You are a goddam foooooool. So when Pokello was speaking Shona with Hakeem and telling him to make sure THE TWO NIGERIAN REPS are up on Monday, it was ok then? Now that karma paid them an early visit you're telling me she has the right to be mad? No wonder she called West Africans motherphuckers. I even hope she continues to say it until stup.id unpatriotic West Africans get the damn message. Pokello no even send una and you dey vote am. Let me see if you're not a Zimbabwean in disguise.

AND SHAME ON ALLLLLL THE NIGERIANS/WEST AFRICANS THAT VOTED THIS MAKEUP CLOWN! The fooools that voted her should never open their mouths to talk about Beverly being loose and trashy, at least Beverly doesn't have a sexx tape. Nigerians can be the biggest hypocrites on morality grounds.
Make una continue being a West African motherphucker and a "forking Nigerian" as Pokello referred to you all and sit down and vote her again.

I don talk my own!

Nigerians don't love themselves at all!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
9ja4eva:

Why u talk so?

Dem suppose dey strategize na, well I think dats what dey were doing dat why dey weren't upstairs for a while sha. But as dem come up dem suppose go sleep. E be like say bassey don telll dem na em make dem quite. I no con know again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.