Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,789 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186174 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
GOT DIS FRM FACEBOOK
1.The most stupid move in the history of BBA,
whether he stays or not is besides the point,
HoH has an opportunity to save himself except
spineless and gutless HoH afraid of being
decisive
Africa needs a brave man to be d Giant of
African: MELVIN is d man! Everyone needs a
human hearted man dat can feel d pains of
others. I'm Proud of U 'MELVIN'.
Like · Just now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mrs Melvin finally at peace with himself. At least he didn't waste time. We have to save his silly ass though. He shld get votes from Naija, Sierre leone, Namibia, and rest of Africa hopefully. Not sure about SA and Angola
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
ItsModella: Melvin has Nigeria and Namibia on lock down...any other countries? undecided

SL just pledged their support for saving Bolt
check your mail

#operationsavemelvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
come to think of it.i think i lyk wat he did.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
can ds forkadict send d stuff to ma inbox.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
primus_maximus: MELVIN!!!!!! So loving this guy hahaha.. Cant wait to see the look on Feza and Anabels faces when they find out what Melvin did... Their hatred will turn to fear/respect... AS A BOSS!!! Fork Addict abeg PM me d way!
That's IT!
Am even surprised he has not done it earlier!
Melvin is NOT going anywhere!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
Nigeria
Namibia
SL
ROA

Locked down already

#operationsavemelvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
Abeg i need the aggressive voting tutorial ooooh!!!! I need am ooooooh!!!!!
Fork-addict abeg send am to me....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
This is what Maria tweeted in reaction to Melvin folly..

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mac73(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
Imagine him pulling a Karen when he is nowhere near as entertaining as Karen 's left breast implant!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
russello: @ItsModella

Check your mail...i have the kpali with me (courtesy @fork)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by towmee: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
sigmundfreud:
That's IT!
Am even surprised he has not done it earlier!
Melvin is NOT going anywhere!

Can I have the mail also?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
onthefence: This is what Maria tweeted in reaction to Melvin folly..
Make maria better shut up oooh!!!! She wise na im her skinny asss dey outside the game shey...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
SamConquer: I just heard it now.

Ooooohhhh..Okay..start listening to him on Chanel O's daily bassment program
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Instead of everybody ranting up and down. Why not pause and reflect on why Melvin made this decision. Yes Big Brother is a game, but understand that long-term ties are also made between housemates. It's not easy putting up someone you regard as a friend up for eviction. You don't have to be ruthless before Africa thinks you are the best and awards you USD$300,000 on Day 91.

Nigerians are so quick to turn on their own when the going gets tough. This is one of the major reasons why we as a nation are yet to realize our great potential. For good or for bad, we should always be loyal to our own. If we learn to love and respect our fellow countryman, this nation will be amongst the Top 5 countries in the world soon. Vote Melvin all the way. He has proven time and again that he is one of the few adults in the house.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nnecar(f): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
So for melvin left mind he don give us homework, well d gods are WISE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
I'd only support this if i knew for sure it would take Pokello out.
Let's see who Melvin gets besides Naija, roa, and Namibia.

Natasha and Selly are gone for sure.
The two fake friends and gossips. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
onthefence: This is what Maria tweeted in reaction to Melvin folly..

From Emerald House
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
StateOfMind:

You are right though..I'm done vexing, but still aint voting. I know naija got his back sha. I wish him good luck plus its Time to see how many fans he's got.

Sorry selly, I had thought nigerians would have your back before I saw melvin's decision.
The weakest hms are Selly, cleo and natasha..the safe one will lead by individual votes.
Selly for where? We no dey vote selly oh.I ll rather vote for the morraforker pokello. But Melvin blew my mind.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
spade:

Comrade! Why the hell would he want to kick EA out?

If he kicks them out and Nando survives (which he most definitely will), then wouldn't Nando's base end up gaining momentum and helping the guy to the finals?

But if Annabel and Nando survive, THEN the EA base would be TOTALLY split in the end!

Try to use sense naaaa! This guy just played above the phucking game and he would earn himself support in many sectors he never thought he could!
His good guy persona would be cemented to the fullest.

Omo, this is his time to fully shine abeg!

He made a brilliant decision!

I shd try to use sense? You no well o. On top melvin matter. I just hope he doesnt end up coming up every week after the merging. That's my fear.

I still like melvin though and I'm certain he's safe without my votes this week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
IF YOU KNOW SAY YOU NO GO VOTE FOR MELVIN BETTER RAISE YOUR HAND SO THAT I GO ADD EXTRA VOTE.. LMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MsNas(f): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=russello][/quote]
Rusello, I didn't get Fork Addict's mail to me. Can you PM me with it?
I wanna vote aggresively cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
MELVIN's decision was brave in a way.....in other to justify his conscience he took dat descision.... i dont blame him tho' if he survives dis i swear hes gonna make it to d finale.... all he needs now is ur support datzall and forkaddict better send dat format now...make i start to dey rig dey go
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
I JUST VOTED MELVIN NOW BUT FELT PITY FOR SELLY! DAT WAS A VOTE I WAS RESERVING FOR HER

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
primus_maximus: MELVIN!!!!!! So loving this guy hahaha.. Cant wait to see the look on Feza and Anabels faces when they find out what Melvin did... Their hatred will turn to fear/respect... AS A BOSS!!! Fork Addict abeg PM me d way!
Nigerians are very Myopic..go to twitter and see d luv dis guy is getting 4rm other countries.
Na only us dey curse am..
He did somfin Africans will appreciate. All those calling him a pretender can't talk anymore.
And the hm's with all their West African b.s can finally shut up.
By sunday y'all will see the bigger picture.
On that note #voteMelvin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
u angry birds shd jus pipe low. Melvin gotta lotta sense in his action tonight. this has endeared him to d hearts of many. in case u dont know, he's trending everywhere, all platforms. d whole of africa is behind him.
this is a good way for d so called spineless, uninteresting, "unentertaining" guy to become d most popular, most favourite hm n ds is d right time. Don't b in a haste to kick out EAs n then leave naija wt divided votes in d final. we don't want to get to d gate n not find d key, we don't want to get to d finals n finish 2nd *in melvin's voice. we can't afford to lose.
Let's vote Melvin. I know u must sha.
selly n cleo might go.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Guys, the vulnerable countries to attack are Namibia, Ethiopia, Angola, Uganda, Sierra Leone, even Tanzania, ROA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Guys, dis thing wey una dey yap here na nonsense.

Go to Twitter and Facebook and see how people are pledging support for him. Better not dull yourself with over-analysis and get voting. Get with the struggle.

Remember! We're here to ring a message to the rest of the housemates daring Nigerians.
The Fezas, Annabels, Bimps, Natashas and Pokellos.
I want to see where Daffy Duck Pokello's votes are going to come from! With Zam (Sulu) and Mal (Natasha), I really want to see where that support will come from.

We need to render those haters discombobulated with Melvin's survival.

Namibia, Eth, Ang, Naija, Sierra Leone, SA, Bots, and ROA must never dull.

We need to get stamping! Join the guys on Twitter and stay up to date.
Join the guys on Facebook for motivation.

This is a fight, and we're in it to win it!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Suicide Melvin, Pokello got sadc,annabel ea,malawi and zambia are up, SL might vote pokello. That melvin guy is dumb, if he survives is gonna be only 2 votes!! Pulling luckly and karen, not happening this time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
dmalam: GOT DIS FRM FACEBOOK
1.The most stupid move in the history of BBA,
whether he stays or not is besides the point,
HoH has an opportunity to save himself except
spineless and gutless HoH afraid of being
decisive
Africa needs a brave man to be d Giant of
African: MELVIN is d man! Everyone needs a
human hearted man dat can feel d pains of
others. I'm Proud of U 'MELVIN'.
Like · Just now
dis just made me cried cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
fynegurl: Mrs Melvin finally at peace with himself. At least he didn't waste time. We have to save his silly ass though. He shld get votes from Naija, Sierre leone, Namibia, and rest of Africa hopefully. Not sure about SA and Angola

Angola is very much up for grabs.
Don't dull wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=russello][/quote] russello i need dat stuff abegi..... make we show dem nwi

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.