Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186175 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by herziz07: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
W

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
It's only if you're an Igbo boy that you will understand what Melvin is doing. This guy is a fvcking genius. take it from me. For this singular action of his, he has just won more fans from the unlikely of places. Some people will now see him as second only to Jesus. This his game is fvcking tight and strong. He knows he's gonna be saved. Lol grin When una vex finish, make una vote for Melvin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
It's now confirmed dat a lot guys on this thread dont know how to analyse the game. To me, Melvin made the best decision. As it is now, the Hakeem eviction earned him a lot of enemies. If you want to win BBA you try to win the hearts of other countries. Also dodging eviction on the guise of being HOH is not a good strategy. IMHO Melvin is playing the game as its supposed to be played.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by primusmaximus: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
Please Nairalanders dont vote under Nigeria.. Non-nairalanders already av Nigeria on lockdown.. Vote under SL, Ethiopia and rest of Africa.. Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
OYA MAY WE GO FOTE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
Who the heck is Maria? Calling Melvin silly... She thinks its by scatter teeth on radio? Mstchewwwww "wants to break her thin waist"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MsNas(f): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
ItsModella: It's better to vote for Melvin than to allow our votes go to somebody who called us motherfuckers.

But seriously, Melvin needs to grow some effing balls. This is just so annoying.

ItsModella dearie, do you have the email? Can you PM it to me? kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
russello, got it...thanks cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
safarigirl:
Nigerians are very Myopic..go to twitter and see d luv dis guy is getting 4rm other countries.
Na only us dey curse am..
He did somfin Africans will appreciate. All those calling him a pretender can't talk anymore.
And the hm's with all their West African b.s can finally shut up.
By sunday y'all will see the bigger picture.
On that note #voteMelvin

Peeps don't get it. Lemme speak for myself doh. I'm not mad that Melvin didn't save himself....like peeps have rightly said, he's really at peace with himself. He follow Bimp now steal alcohol. The question and thing be say, Melvin will do it again even when houses are merged. This is where I have the problem!
It's good that someone said that EA should be many so that in the finals votes will be split, but Melvin hian.....I know he's safe...but for how long with this attitude?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
for now Melvin got

1. Nigeria
2. SL
3. ROA

but we can still get spilled votes from Ghana, SA and maybe Ethiopia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ms Nas:

ItsModella dearie, do you have the email? Can you PM it to me? kiss kiss
I just sent you a PM, reply the mail and I'll send you the details.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
fashrola: for now Melvin got

1. Nigeria
2. SL
3. ROA

but we can still get spilled votes from Ghana, SA and maybe Ethiopia
He has Namibia too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
fynegurl: Who the heck is Maria? Calling Melvin silly... She thinks its by scatter teeth on radio? Mstchewwwww "wants to break her thin waist"
abeg no be time to vex be dis.... go and vote for melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
Watch Sierra Leone go to Pokello grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
Guyz we just added Ethiopia to the block.

Btw...it's not a question of whether Melvin will save or not. It's about him (Melvin) having the highest number of countries vote in BBA8 the chase so far in the game.

Keep the vote coming

#operationsavemelvin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by herziz07: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
primus_maximus: Please Nairalanders dont vote under Nigeria.. Non-nairalanders already av Nigeria on lockdown.. Vote under SL, Ethiopia and rest of Africa.. Cheers!!!

What do u mean u daft fool. If we deserve to win it will be clean and clear. Have you heard of ip address before.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
ItsModella:
He has Namibia too.
oops i forgot to add dat....and by d way rusello sent u d stuff abi, abeg sharply send am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pls I need malawi's code for melvin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by primusmaximus: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
herziz07:

What do u mean u daft fool. If we deserve to win it will be clean and clear. Have you heard of ip address before.

You are clearly a learner.. Dont av ur time

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
THE AMAKA: Watch Sierra Leone go to Pokello grin grin grin
cant happen when my brother Bolt dey House....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
THE AMAKA: Watch Sierra Leone go to Pokello grin grin grin

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Afam4eva: It's only if you're an Igbo boy that you will understand what Melvin is doing. This guy is a fvcking genius. take it from me. For this singular action of his, he has just won more fans from the unlikely of places. Some people will now see him as second only to Jesus. This his game is fvcking tight and strong. He knows he's gonna be saved. Lol grin When una vex finish, make una vote for Melvin grin
Ur a Mod, we have enough e-country war going on on dis thread, we dont need e-tribal war pls!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
My full respect goes to Melvin. It takes a MAN to take the hard way out of a situation.

@Fork
Can I have the code sent to me too? Na me and that voting all through weekend. It's time to put some money where my mouth is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
See as Melvin use style evict Selly....No be small thing o#in 2baba voice#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by herziz07: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
primus_maximus:

You are clearly a learner.. Dont av ur time

Corrupt fool. The kind of idiots spoiling naijas image
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
ITS 8 O'CLOCK! HAVE U VOTED MELVIN DIS HOUR?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
They have talked about it...
They have abused us....
They know it...
They fear it..
NOW, LET THEM FEEL IT!
THE POWER OF NAIJA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
herziz07:

Corrupt fool. The kind of idiots spoiling naijas image
when una fight finish make una go vote for melvin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
Modella, rusello, phagy, kslib, everyone...please send me all d send-ables o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
Melvin don give una work..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
fashrola: oops i forgot to add dat....and by d way rusello sent u d stuff abi, abeg sharply send am
I just tried sending you a PM and it said I have sent too many anonymous messages and should try again later. Ask Ms Nas or russello to send it to you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Afam4eva: It's only if you're an Igbo boy that you will understand what Melvin is doing. This guy is a fvcking genius. take it from me. For this singular action of his, he has just won more fans from the unlikely of places. Some people will now see him as second only to Jesus. This his game is fvcking tight and strong. He knows he's gonna be saved. Lol grin When una vex finish, make una vote for Melvin grin

You don't have to be Igbo to understand sh*t. It is common sense, my guy.

Its really a risky but extremely smart move. Melvin will prolly reason that if somehow he gets evicted now (which he know is unlikely), then he can't win the mullah even at the finals.

And he timed it so well. This is the best time to pull this kind of stunt.

If he continue like this, I see Melvin bringing that 300K to Lasgidi.

#TeamNigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.