Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,538 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187551 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CuteAngel(f): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
bionicdude: guyz help me with d aggressive voting thing.wanna vote mel badly any one gud enough to help me.would really appreciate it

You really sound like a desparate zimbo, pls try other forum, not here in nairaland. Impostor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
This is my first time here guys but I ve been a guest from d beginning of the chase. @ this particular juncture I must say that I am really surprised at the love and support Melvin is receiving all over Africa.......that boy is blessed and to the haters who re hating on him,ve got nothing to say to u guys cos Melvin just made d best decision ever .........he needed to prove d doubting thomases wrong that he's actually selfless and guess what?d hommie just made a statement.and to those beverly paddy wey dey hate on Melvin,SMH for una .the chase is on and Melvin just united Africa peeps,I'm proud of him....to d haters again:shey if we send una airtym una go vote Mel?lolest .......Melvin jeun soke joor haters go rest even namibia is feeling d boy........

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
russello:

Check your mail
i need dis code too na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
What if beverlly had made this decision? Would she have been given a pat on the back or called names? I know melvin is not going home, but I think melvin has always wanted to do this: put himself up like karen did. He almost did it last week too. For dose who think this act will make the desper8 house.mates back down on their hatred for nigerian housemates, I really doubt it.they are already out on a mission to get them nd his heroic act will nt chnage a thing for these ppl.
Anyway guys, imagine this set of people in finals-beverlly, melvin, bassey, dilish, pokello\angelo and elikem. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by foyeks2001(f): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
russello:

Check your mail

Pls send dat 2 me too...plssssssssssssssssssS
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
Chai!
Dis Melvin don give me headache.
Mscheew!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
Well, the good news is Melvin is finally trending and even those biased writers on BBA page can't do nothing about it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
pinky lips: Please I repeat can this fool called Melvin not be saved........if he thinks he is too much,then let's send him out......Kai,I wan craze for here.
as much as he annoys me i'll vote for him because naija no dey carry last. Lets live up to our name
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
geez prince: This is my first time here guys but I ve been a guest from d beginning of the chase. @ this particular juncture I must say that I am really surprised at the love and support Melvin is receiving all over Africa.......that boy is blessed and to the haters who re hating on him,ve got nothing to say to u guys cos Melvin just made d best decision ever .........he needed to prove d doubting thomases wrong that he's actually selfless and guess what?d hommie just made a statement.and to those beverly paddy wey dey hate on Melvin,SMH for una .the chase is on and Melvin just united Africa peeps,I'm proud of him....to d haters again:shey if we send una airtym una go vote Mel?lolest .......Melvin jeun soke joor haters go rest even namibia is feeling d boy........

i fully agree with you! Alot of peeps who were on the fence are now fully behind Melvin...i wont lie, i was initially stunned and pissed by his actions but after taking some ice water cheesy i now realised how smart this move was! If melvin makes it this week he would make it to the finals!

He may be soft but that boy just took a piece of my heart grin tongue embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
@russelo,i still dey wait oooh!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
*sigh* just imagine how sunday will look like.
IK---"melvin who did u save and replace?"
Melvin---"I saved myself and replaced myself with myself".
grin grin grin
See wetin Melvin don dey make me think.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
But guys, Melvin use style say im no wan dey big brother house again, allow him to go na, so we can concentrate on Beverly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
FINALLY NA ASSIGNMENT MELVIN GIVE AFRICA OH(not only 9ja cos only our vote fit no save am)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
I Think Melvin would get Namibia and ROA. But dis Stunt wudnt work cos its too late. He has already booted out Hakeem and Swapped Annabel, so why wud dey change thier mind about him after what he has done? He is Lucky Cleo and Natasha are up or he wud av Kissed his ass goodbye. Selly isnt going anywhere cos who wud vote for Natasha and Cleo? Zim/Zam/Malawi are up, so dey wud concentrate on thier own. Vote Selly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Some peeps will making noise anyhow,mehn,melvin i duff my cap for you,do you guys knw what melvin jst did?he just forced many people to love him whether they like it or not,even his fellow housemate,how can you just hate such a guy nw?..do you think nando,feza and the rest of their cohort will have any reason to nominate him again?i dn't think so,after all said and done please guyz vote for melvin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
ella.b:
*sigh* just imagine how sunday will look like.
IK---"melvin who did u save and replace?"
Melvin---"I saved myself and replaced myself with myself".
grin grin grin
See wetin Melvin don dey make me think.
Hahaha! That sounds like something Melvin can say!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ifax(f): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Kslib: @russelo,i still dey wait oooh!!!

Abeg if u get am, kindly share smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
pahgy: I Think Melvin would get Namibia and ROA. But dis Stunt wudnt work cos its too late. He has already booted out Hakeem and Swapped Annabel, so why wud dey change thier mind about him after what he has done? He is Lucky Cleo and Natasha are up or he wud av Kissed his ass goodbye. Selly isnt going anywhere cos who wud vote for Natasha and Cleo? Zim/Zam/Malawi are up, so dey wud concentrate on thier own. Vote Selly
Eyaaa.. Sorry.. It is well.

tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
fashrola: dis just made me cried cry

Your sense of sorrow is amusing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
BBA Na Africa Cup of Nation
D ball na people in d house
D player na big brother himself
D referees na d voters
D cup na 300 US dollars
D teams are Ruby n Diamond
dey r coaching themselves.
Only one ball go enter d net & dtz.....Mrs.melvin hopfully

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
lalaosky:

He's lucky he has you guys to vote him.. If everybody was like me, his ass will be in ajegunle by tomorrow.. Bloody dofus!!
Make We hear word.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
If to say na person like Pokello or Natasha pull this Melvin stunt, Big Brother page for carry huge sign: POKELLO/NATASHA MAKES THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE! And then, they'll put up a picture of them looking up to heaven and trying to behold the lamb on God.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
kosky: If to say na person like Pokello or Natasha pull this Melvin stunt, Big Brother page for carry huge sign: POKELLO/NATASHA MAKES THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE! And then, they'll put up a picture of them looking up to heaven and trying to behold the lamb on God.

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
nomination nxt sunday...in one voice d DHmates wl be like we r nominatin beverly bcs she hs neva bn on d chopin bod
we r nominatn melvin bcs we beliv africa wl save him

And then nando or even cleo may be d HoH...

then najeriya wl be in dilema
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pink1: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
kosky: If to say na person like Pokello or Natasha pull this Melvin stunt, Big Brother page for carry huge sign: POKELLO/NATASHA MAKES THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE! And then, they'll put up a picture of them looking up to heaven and trying to behold the lamb on God.

grin grin grin

Meself no fit carry last, THE AMAKA, ItsModella, SOM, rusello anyone pls send the code to me too smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
ella.b:
F.ork addict,rusello,anyone,pls send me the code.
I don vex finish.
Operation save melvin.
We need our respect back.
I love my naija peeps. I know say na initial gragra una bin dey do. abeg chop knuckle joor. e be like say d guy no wan come second again oh. d guy don tink am say if im comot now den no be im destiny to win bba.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
primus_maximus: Please Nairalanders dont vote under Nigeria.. Non-nairalanders already av Nigeria on lockdown.. Vote under SL, Ethiopia and rest of Africa.. Cheers!!!
ppl maximus is on point wit ds. I repeat maximus is on point. Lets show dz morraphuckers *in pokie's voice* we've learnt a thing or two from TONY ANENIH (world's undsputed fixer). Lets get to work ppl. Ismodella oya drop dat code for me as e dy hot abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
alekside: I've just finished voting for MELVIN.
No.
U are just starting!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by luvablesam(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
Guys, dis 'Aggressive Voting' thing got me thinking n i just wonder if u guys av heard or know dat IP addresses are traceable? Dat can tell where people are voting from?. Just a tot anyway.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Atleast Melvin will get a hair cut..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
What's the whole essence of big brother,if not to promote and encourage integration among african counties,the chase @ this particular juncture is intense and we have witnessed a lot of backstabbing,quarells and conspiracy among housemates.but Africa needs a champion who will unite her inspite all her flaws,though this champion wl be criticized,hated on but watch this space peeps d champion will unite Africa....ask me how ?by being selfless and by making sacrifive....africa is suffering today because our leaders lack the qualities I just mentioned.NOTE:I am not saying Melvin is dat champion but we never can tell,I'm just glad he made d sacrifice,by d way if he come house sef it good but na noble man,he suppose chop d knight title sef .sir Melvin is d ish .I knw say those Beverly paddy dem go dey vex so but na champion wey get character Africa need.dis is not just for BBA only but for Africa in general.......one Africa peeps ......

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ifax(f): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
luvable sam: Guys, dis 'Aggressive Voting' thing got me thinking n i just wonder if u guys av heard or know dat IP addresses are traceable? Dat can tell where people are voting from?. Just a tot anyway.

I'm sure there's a way to bypass that. Make I wait for d blueprint first sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.