Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185638 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by oyinmama(f): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
russello: The naughty lady must go!!!!!

Yes she must! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
lalaosky:

Karen did it and africa loved her.. That's a first timer, do you think he will fool other countries?.. You think SADC will be fooled by this humanitarian gesture?

I rest my case, i'll repost this your post if melvin eventually fails to win or more especially get evicted before the final week..

Cool story bro.
I'm happy for you.

Cheers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
lalaosky:

Making africa love him or not, I don't give a fucck!!.. He's an a*sshole.. A idiat!!.. How many of the past winners has done this?.. For fucck sake this is a game and it doesn't mean other housemates will blink twice before nominating him or plotting for his downfall.. He's a r*etard.. If I I was anywhere close to him, I'll slap the black outta of his skin..m0ron!!

Is he jesus christ or what?.. Hasn't his good heart been good enough

If y'all was like me, I swear he'll be out by tomorrow.. I aint no f00l.. Fucck that person!!.. Am so effn pissed.. Da Bleep?!!
Maguy its obvious u are still angry...I tink u nid to use rain water cool body....u ve to face the fact Mrs.Melvin is the woman man grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
guyz help me withd voting stuff.wanna save my mel badly.even though he acted foolishly we can forgive him and vote for him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
The Namibians are really doing it for Melvin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
lalaosky:

Karen did it and africa loved her.. That's a first timer, do you think he will fool other countries?.. You think SADC will be fooled by this humanitarian gesture?

I rest my case, i'll repost this your post if melvin eventually fails to win or more especially get evicted before the final week..
Who cares about SADC? Melvin already has Nigeria, Namibia, Sierra Leone, ROA and possibly Ethiopia. He will last till day 91. If Karen could do it, Melvin can do it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
grin
russello: The naughty lady must go!!!!!

LoL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Please guyz...ignore any pessimist on this thread

Once again, the naughty lady must go!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Melvin wanna pull a Karen on us right? well,the truth is our boy aint going nowhere...i'm only interested in 1 thing on sunday...HOW AFRICA VOTED
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Make somebody send me the code, please.

If Angola and South Africa can vote Melvin and Botswana for Cleo, then I'd know that Pokello is screwed! Lets see who her people would rig.
I'm sure they're rigging Botswana and Angola for sure.

IF ANGELO WERE UP FOR EVICTION, I KNOW THE DUCK WOULD BE ON HER WAY BACK TO HARARE BY NOW! CHAI! ANGELO, WE NEED YOU THIS WEEK! cry cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
I've just finished voting for MELVIN.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tamater: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
[b][/b]
fynegurl: Pls I need malawi's code for melvin

Natasha nko? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
ItsModella:
Who cares about SADC? Melvin already has Nigeria, Namibia, Sierra Leone, ROA and possibly Ethiopia. He will last till day 91. If Karen could do it, Melvin can do it.

Angola too! Stop missing that!!!
We need to top that list yo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
@THE AMAKA

Send me a PM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
ItsModella:

Ok.. I wish him the best.. Good luck voting him.. I pray he survives

@rusello, feel free to call me a pessimist, it's okay, I'll stand my post, that's how I feel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
In other news, I think oneal is really taking his top 5 seriously o. He really has the top 5 in his head with feza being the only woman. I feel bad for selly honestly. This game sef, she was saved last week and this week that she escaped nominations in ruby, she has been replaced

Btw I read bimp asked melvin "is it me"... Give the dude a break bimp...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
THE AMAKA: Make somebody send me the code, please.

If Angola and South Africa can vote Melvin and Botswana for Cleo, then I'd know that Pokello is screwed! Lets see who her people would rig.
I'm sure they're rigging Botswana and Angola for sure.

IF ANGELO WERE UP FOR EVICTION, I KNOW THE DUCK WOULD BE ON HER WAY BACK TO HARARE BY NOW! CHAI! ANGELO, WE NEED YOU THIS WEEK! cry cry cry cry

lol,my sister dont get it twisted,Pokky baby aint going anywhere on sunday just like our son Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
THE AMAKA: Make somebody send me the code, please.

Check your mail
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
spade:

Angola too! Stop missing that!!!
We need to top that list yo!
loool grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
russello:

Check your mail

Send me the mail too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
russello: @THE AMAKA

Send me a PM

I've replied
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
Tamater: [b][/b]

Natasha nko? undecided
Forget her jawe.
Forkaddict send me the code oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
wild child:
lol,my sister dont get it twisted,Pokky baby aint going anywhere on sunday just like our son Melvin

Pokello insults your fatherland and all you can do is lick her azz. I pity you.
Continue being a dumb "motherphucker" OK? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
guyz help me with d aggressive voting thing.wanna vote mel badly any one gud enough to help me.would really appreciate it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
okay, i have to break my silence...tonight shocked me...infact im still in shock...but that being said, i cant just stand by and allow our gal, cheesy i mean man to just go like that...and we must prove a point this week #TeamMelvin all the way abeg!

Let me know the 411 or what i can do to help in the massive vote effort.

To every angry person out there, abeg please calm down...our boy has a good heart and we must rally around him at this time...lets show em we are really morrafu**ers.

This message is endorsed by the #Team melvin and #AntiDuckLipsTeam grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
@THE AMAKA

Food has bn served
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
sajbabs: THis nominations are kinda tricky ...

So sad someone from GH myt leave (depends on oneal's swap)...

Have U all considered Melvin refusing to save or replace anyone if he is up
Niggaa can somethings be scary u know but Pokello is surviving again...

This was My post at exactly 10:35am n someone said he wouldn't dare too, he has n U all will have no choice than to save dis foool in d name if patriotism...
What he did is mere stupidity n foolishness at it height...
He deserves nothing...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Will melvin survive this weeks eviction YES ;will he win this money NO... cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by towmee: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
Can I please have the code also.
Team Beverly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
How Africa Will Vote *unofficial*

Melvin:
Nigeria
Namibia
ROA
Sierra Leone

Annabel:
Kenya
Uganda
Tanzania

Pokello:
Zimbabwe
South Africa
Botswana

Cleo:
Zambia

Natasha:
Malawi

Selly:
Ghana

*I can't place Ethiopia and Angola anywhere yeet*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
Abeg me self need the massive voting package o. No1 f.ucks with the power of 9ja.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
F.ork addict,rusello,anyone,pls send me the code.
I don vex finish.
Operation save melvin.
We need our respect back.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.