Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:51 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187369 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
ozodigboo:
i tried sending a PM to you, but was blocked, saying u have received soo many. . . its like guys have crashed your page.

I've sent you the stuff.. Please guard it well lest it enters an enemy's hand

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
SAGirl:

Before Luclay and Karen, has any other housemates ever pulled this stunt?

Only karen and i think tatiana. i dont think Luclay ever did. was he at anytime the HOH?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
shrimati: I have opened diff act the same thing and even did it on another phone. Its just telling me to verify my account though my reg was successful but to log in and vote the thing no gree. I wish I could just be voting melvin every one hour.

Have you activated your account through your email?. Check your inbox and click the link in the email sent by dstv. after that, you'll be able to login.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
I dont know how it happened,but i voted for melvin yesterday 2times within an hour on biggy's site..
Still cant figure out how it happened.. ***Sighs***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
@forkadict n co. I still dunno why you guys think Melvin isn't entertaining. Like Kslib said, entertainment is relative. I find loud, mouthy drunks more annoying than entertaining. To me Melvin is entertaining, he and Bassey(when that one isn't blowing his own trumpet) live off of what their environment throws @ them. They're not like Sulu or Nando who tend to just say whatever pops into their heads. Anyone who finds Bev annoying should think same of those two. Meanwhile someone tweeted that the fear of being swapped made Nando sick, lol. And Karen z the only HM to have nt saved herself, no one else

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by POKY: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
HELLO AGAIN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
POKY: HELLO AGAIN
...LOOK IF YOU DON'T GET OUT FROM HERE, I'll PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOUR BANNED RUBBISH !
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
@lalaosky pls I go nid d orijo, hourly tin wt mono no dey aggresive enuff.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
Guys we gots dey xtremely careful abeg...why be say na when fork addict talk say he get d magic formular peeps just choke for here .....fork addict I beg u again no dull o #aliensalert#.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
fork adict:

Only karen and i think tatiana. i dont think Luclay ever did. was he at anytime the HOH?

Luclay only said he wasn't not going to norminate and biggy put him up for eviction. And dat was during nominations dat morning! Karen was during the save and replace!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shrimati(m): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
Atlast have been able to vote oooooooooo. After several attempts with different emails, don't know why I am crazy about dis, cos these things don't freak me. Now my alarm is set for evry one hour just for Melvin sake. Ama keep on voting niiiiiii.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shrimati(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
mevems:

Have you activated your account through your email?. Check your inbox and click the link in the email sent by dstv. after that, you'll be able to login.
thanks I did all that. Though am now voting, I have to use my bro phone to open another email and did the whole process again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Motunrayo01: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
pls now house help me i wan vote and my laptop is not showing melvin as a nominee crypls now house help me i wan vote and my laptop is not showing melvin as a nominee
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
Motunrayo01: pls now house help me i wan vote and my laptop is not showing melvin as a nominee crypls now house help me i wan vote and my laptop is not showing melvin as a nominee
Whaaaaat Somebody on this thread has also complained about this same issue...
Clear your browsinghistory,exit the site and enter again.. Let us know what happens....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
SAGirl:

Before Luclay and Karen, has any other housemates ever pulled this stunt?

Tatiana in BBA2. She had no option. Thankfully she was saved!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky:

You're right.. I never thought about it this way.. Anyway, don't worry, other countries will vote melvin too.. You need to see twitter comments to believe

Namibians are actively voting for Melvin. Someone mentioned that Sierra Leone is voting as well. So Melvin should get at least three countries and the ROA vote if Nigerians in the diaspora get serious with voting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Motunrayo01: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kslib:
Whaaaaat Somebody on this thread has also complained about this same issue...
Clear your browsinghistory,exit the site and enter again.. Let us know what happens....

is not working even after trying that, it only on my fone that i can vote cry[quote author=Kslib]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
Abeg @forkddict how long will it take for the blueprint to be done. As we dey so, time no dey at all oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
They're at it again.....
Rigging for pokello while trying to sabotage Melvin. I bet Mugabe put those yeye people on his payroll and they are fvcking with the site.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
But honestly you guys and Zimbabwe especially take Big Brother way to seriously grin grin it's just a game.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
THE AMAKA: They're at it again.....
Rigging for pokello while trying to sabotage Melvin. I bet Mugabe put those yeye people on his payroll and they are fvcking with the site.

Nne, abeg slow your roll. All I want is to know the blueprint is ready for us to vote for Melvin. All this wan wey you dey talk no follow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
Miss_3v3: But honestly you guys and Zimbabwe especially take Big Brother way to seriously grin grin it's just a game.

Ehen, that is why we have won three times already. @forkaddict, do fast oh!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
brefo2:

Namibians are actively voting for Melvin. Someone mentioned that Sierra Leone is voting as well. So Melvin should get at least three countries and the ROA vote if Nigerians in the diaspora get serious with voting

Don't just relax on Sierra Leone o!
That country is very riggable, and I see the Pokello Desperadoes going for it!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
Motunrayo01: pls now house help me i wan vote and my laptop is not showing melvin as a nominee crypls now house help me i wan vote and my laptop is not showing melvin as a nominee

On your browser, visit Options - Tools and Clear your Cookies and cache.

Close down the browser, re-open it and revisit the big brother page to vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
O'Neal: Selly, when you left here,
you broke this man(sulu) in pieces. Then we hear you had sex in that house and now you are back because it didn't work out. You need to go an extra mile to convince Sulu that you are now genuine. Even right now, you look like you are just passing time and can't wait to go back.

*i didn't watch the above , can someone confrim if this is true?..I'm totally shocked*

Earlier in his diary session, oneal said he doesn't feel remorseful about his swapping decision saying he thinks selly is more interested in relationships than the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by groovychik(f): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
Drahmah: I saw this coming...this shows that melvin actually rang the diary room's doorbell to put himself in hakeem's stead...I am not disappointed in his decision, he's playing his game his way. I guess he's just plain nice. I understand that some of us are angry cos we wouldn't "pull a melvin", but the deed is done, and let's face it, its a smart move. Melvin is pulling massive votes from all around africa; he was already loved by some, but this?...this Is the icing on it! we can't be left out...we all gotta vote melvin! I've rooted for melvin and beverly from day one, it aint changing now!
Drama this na groovy from tvsa site, you fit arrange send the stuff to my side? wetin be Nonwe's name for here?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
Forkaddict oh!!!!!!!!!!!! Where you dey? You never do am finish? Abeg na. Delay is dangerous oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
Any updates please??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
StateOfMind: O'Neal: Selly, when you left here,
you broke this man(sulu) in pieces. Then we hear you had sex in that house and now you are back because it didn't work out. You need to go an extra mile to convince Sulu that you are now genuine. Even right now, you look like you are just passing time and can't wait to go back.

*i didn't watch the above , can someone confrim if this is true?..I'm totally shocked*

Earlier in his diary session, oneal said he doesn't feel remorseful about his swapping decision saying he thinks selly is more interested in relationships than the game.

Well if he did say it he's spot on the truth. Selly only came back cause her and Nando didn't work out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alleviate2002us(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
safarigirl:
been looking all over for u!!! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
Miss_3v3: But honestly you guys and Zimbabwe especially take Big Brother way to seriously grin grin it's just a game.
Are you indirectly insulting us or what?
Let me tell you,if 1/4 of our population decide to start picking interest in BBA,walahi we will win the whole BBA till other countries get fed up and stop participating...
Zimbabwe's population is a grain of salt compared to ours but still yet,pokello's demons are rigging West africa for her..
If many Nigerians start participating in the game,Walahi even housemates from certain countries wont get their country vote even they're up for eviction...lol
People who follow BBa in Nigeria are like a grain of salt compared to the ones who dont..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alleviate2002us(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
#Following........

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.