Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185516 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pokello's BF posted this on twitter.
Hope say 9ja no go carry last.
The battle is On!!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
safarigirl: Pokello's BF posted this on twitter.
Hope say 9ja no go carry last.
The battle is On!!!

Delay is dangerous oh!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
Uwaila
Senior

Melvin the man.
Melvin did the unexpected and unpredictable yesterday by leaving the nominations the way they were after going through a very turtous swap exercise last week which led to the unfortunate exist of the contestants. So many accolades, insults and all sorts have been directed at the young man from different corners and of course it's a free world so people are entitiled to there opinions.
I have read in many quarters how 'balless' he is and only discard such sentiments because only a real man will do what Melvin Oduah did yesterday. I remembered vividly when late Goldie swapped Keita of Ghana and the accompanying vituperations that poured from all angles and this led to a big strain in the Ghana/ Nigeria voting relationship. Melvin's early save of two 'w/a' housemates as also led to a lot of name callings from different angles. What people fail to understand is that the housemates the guy with the exception of Hakeem who weren't up for nominations were very, very close to Melvin. We sometimes forget that even though it's a competition and of course a game you still need to display a level of loyalty and trust because backstabbing wouldn't take you very far.
Melvin's sacrifice has put paid to the schemings and backstabbing that has been going on particulary amongst the housemates.
The same housmates instigating the anti Nigerian campaign couldn't even pull thro' the nominations and only 3 of them were able to deliver Melvin. I was amazed the arrow head of this campaign Annabel the Annaconda didn't have the guts to nominate the very 'Nigerians' she's been crying foul about. The same people she accused others of just been too stupid and afraid to nominate but chose rather to nominate Cleo and another of her protégée Bimp. The most shocking was Sis Feza who nominated the Annaconda her patner in crime. As for Bimp he's only shown his true color as an arse licker by giving a very lame excuse to nominate his friend cos he was disappointed he didn't save him. Nando on his part as always been paranoid and easily influenced but did what he had to do.
These sets of housemates are the worst in the area of scheming, backbiting, finger pointing , name calling and over strategizing which is rubbing the shine off the competition. Whatever happens I wish them the best.
As for Melvin he's the man many of the housemates can never be. Devoid of hate, gossips and backbiting and so full of empathy. Whether he wins or not, he has already won in my heart and I pray good things always come his way.
He has a heart, genuine pls keep him in.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
aodis: #1
Uwaila
Senior

Melvin the man.
Melvin did the unexpected and unpredictable yesterday by leaving the nominations the way they were after going through a very turtous swap exercise last week which led to the unfortunate exist of the contestants. So many accolades, insults and all sorts have been directed at the young man from different corners and of course it's a free world so people are entitiled to there opinions.
I have read in many quarters how 'balless' he is and only discard such sentiments because only a real man will do what Melvin Oduah did yesterday. I remembered vividly when late Goldie swapped Keita of Ghana and the accompanying vituperations that poured from all angles and this led to a big strain in the Ghana/ Nigeria voting relationship. Melvin's early save of two 'w/a' housemates as also led to a lot of name callings from different angles. What people fail to understand is that the housemates the guy with the exception of Hakeem who weren't up for nominations were very, very close to Melvin. We sometimes forget that even though it's a competition and of course a game you still need to display a level of loyalty and trust because backstabbing wouldn't take you very far.
Melvin's sacrifice has put paid to the schemings and backstabbing that has been going on particulary amongst the housemates.
The same housmates instigating the anti Nigerian campaign couldn't even pull thro' the nominations and only 3 of them were able to deliver Melvin. I was amazed the arrow head of this campaign Annabel the Annaconda didn't have the guts to nominate the very 'Nigerians' she's been crying foul about. The same people she accused others of just been too stupid and afraid to nominate but chose rather to nominate Cleo and another of her protégée Bimp. The most shocking was Sis Feza who nominated the Annaconda her patner in crime. As for Bimp he's only shown his true color as an arse licker by giving a very lame excuse to nominate his friend cos he was disappointed he didn't save him. Nando on his part as always been paranoid and easily influenced but did what he had to do.
These sets of housemates are the worst in the area of scheming, backbiting, finger pointing , name calling and over strategizing which is rubbing the shine off the competition. Whatever happens I wish them the best.
As for Melvin he's the man many of the housemates can never be. Devoid of hate, gossips and backbiting and so full of empathy. Whether he wins or not, he has already won in my heart and I pray good things always come his way.
He has a heart, genuine pls keep him in.

All this wan na gist........we need the blueprint men.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
Which kind boring task is this undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pokello and PSquare

Isi gini?!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Why all these Pokello pics? Nna eh, we get serious issue you dey promote yeye.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
@Spade
That pic is in Harare. Pokello organized some event in Harare for them. The girl is super rich and its daddies money speaking.
Na shoe shop go pay p square? Nah....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
wow didn't know dat to vote tru sms is 75bucks per sms and i voted 8 times and mtn wiped my airtime.How do i vote tru wap or web pls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
Amaechi5: wow didn't know dat to vote tru sms is 75bucks per sms and i voted 8 times and mtn wiped my airtime.How do i vote tru wap or web pls
..LMAO I no fit laff oooo, so u no get money u begin vote..lmaooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky: Omo, melvin na good guy and his strategy Is not bad at all.. That guy is good.. It seems like his plan of winning everybody's heart is working.. He gave a shout out to africa at the end of his DS and then publicly apologised to nigeria and africa for not replacing himself with any other HMs.. I think africa will start loving him the most after now.

#teammelvinbeverlyandbassey* cool
I knew you were going to calm down, it just took you long enough grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
Amaechi5: wow didn't know dat to vote tru sms is 75bucks per sms and i voted 8 times and mtn wiped my airtime.How do i vote tru wap or web pls
Hahahahahaahahaha!!!!!!
Visit http://bigbrotherafrica.com
click on the "VOTE&WIN" button and you'll be prompted to register... Register and you're good to go...
You can only vote once per hour...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ifax(f): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
So u ppl no wan help with d blueprint ko? Issoryt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
ifax: So u ppl no wan help with d blueprint ko? Issoryt
how do we know that you're a Nigerian?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
ItsModella:

since Wey i tell una to send me blueprint una no do am.
I no happy o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
Ejo Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡°˚˚˚° ! Ta lon kpin blueprint, kilo wa fun?, emi na fe Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡°˚˚˚° ...ejoor Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡°˚˚˚° can i get the blueprint and how to use it please....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
Wait i hope say no be only naija wey go vote melvin o because others think he's safe. Anyway 9ja no dey carry last sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by groovychik(f): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
I wan the blue print as well. How do you know am 9ja? you can check all my posts on naira land or get someone to interpret "abum nwa afo Igbo kpom kwem" pls the sooner the better
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ifax(f): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
ItsModella:

Check my profile. Not much info bt maybe ull believe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Okay so my dish abi stabilizer or whatever they call it just got burnt Cant watch bba till further notice #tha horrorb cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
miss sparkle: Okay so my dish abi stabilizer or whatever they call it just got burnt Cant watch bba till further notice #tha horrorb cry
eyaaaa,cry baby cry,such is life
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
I love DH.
they are crazy.
Beverly and her dance moves tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
ella.b:
I love DH.
they are crazy.
Beverly and her dance moves tho.
I am missing ooooo...what kind of thing is dis, kai!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
Guys! Y'all remember Hanni from Big Brother Amplified, right?
The beautiful conservative Ethiopian lass who agreed to Lomwe's romantic gestures but rejected his sexxxual advances, right?

Well, here's her music video 'Thinking About You'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mxkeNxvgR8

And yes... at 0:17, the guy you see there is... oh yes you guessed it... BIMP!!! shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
spade: Guys! Y'all remember Hanni from Big Brother Amplified, right?
The beautiful conservative Ethiopian lass who agreed to Lomwe's romantic gestures but rejected his sexxxual advances, right?

And yes... at 0:17, the guy you see there is... oh yes you guessed it... BIMP!!! shocked

so true
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
@itsmodella thank u.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
spade: Guys! Y'all remember Hanni from Big Brother Amplified, right?

Bimp already said she's like a sister to him and also said somfin about her helping him get into bba.
Anyways did u see my Melvin n Bev repping on d dance floor.
All those people that call Melvin boring will be sleeping now..mtcheew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
ItsModella:

Is it ready?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ifax(f): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
Yessooo. Diamond house is d ish. Not ruby where all those old cargos are killing themselves with boredom. Melvin and bev killed it. Even Feza sef. Bimp now dances Alanta well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
The Ethiopians are planning on voting for Natasha o shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
groovychik:
Drama this na groovy from tvsa site, you fit arrange send the stuff to my side? wetin be Nonwe's name for here?
nonwe never respond...I go ask her later 4 tvsa. I nva get d level sef...I'll check my mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.