Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185632 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MsNas(f): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Those Big Brother website writers are always high on controlled substances!
Imagine, they just descibed Dillish as the "Zambian Beauty"! undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
god_of_music: Pokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokello!!!
NAIJA VOTE POKELLO!! SHEs the QUEEN of SWAGG!! FORGET what she said about West Africa and vote her!! She was just saying her mind!! I've just VOTED her for the 33rd time!!!

I'll export you from Naija if this is true
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ifax(f): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
ItsModella:
guy, check your mail jor undecided

Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
god_of_music: Pokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokelloPokello pokello pokello!!!
NAIJA VOTE POKELLO!! SHEs the QUEEN of SWAGG!! FORGET what she said about West Africa and vote her!! She was just saying her mind!! I've just VOTED her for the 33rd time!!!
it looks like you want to go back to where You are coming from?abi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
ifax:

R we watching the same bba? Abi u dey different time zone. Dillish isn't up for eviction

I know she's not. No mind me, I'm thinking far ahead. I meant when 2 of them are up. Maybe it's just me feeling she trying too hard, or is rily ashawoing for naija votes which seems to work.
All of them have not been able to guess what Melvin did in d DR, so she could think she's up, n is derfore campaigning for votes.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kslib: @itsmodella,see as you dey send the thing to people like purewater.. Inside all those pipo wey you send am give,i hope say e no enter wrong hands..
dnt worry.she knws wat she's doing.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
The fun is in diamond house. I love d housemate there, so true and sincere wift themselfs abt dia daily life outside d house. Unlike d rubys who feels they rock d show 4 africa. Old bunch of papi and mami.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shrimati(m): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
IyawoTM: Dis one that Dillish has been wearing Naija cap all evening, what's her plan? Let Naija not go and vote her and forget Melvin o.
Dillish isn't for eviction. Moreover am optimistic we are taking over Namibia.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dillish on a mission

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
IyawoTM: Dillish on a mission

She is 4 a big mission. She tinks she is up 4 eviction. But I love her caring attitude 2day during her diary session 2wards melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
Guys i was just joking...just wanted to see how you will react! *tongues out* I thankgod say Kslib,Spade,Fork_Addict,StateOfmind and the rest no dey here oo! Dem for finish me!!'!! ...Abeg....Pokello is an I.Diot! Pokello my yansh!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
Na lie oo!!! God forbid! I can't vote that irritable,proud,wowo,steeewpid Pokello!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shrimati(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please is this blueprint kinda of a sheet to vote in other countries other than Nigeria or just for multiple posts every mins. Please whichever way, don't let it spill out oooooo. Please protect it jealously, this isn't just for Melvin alone its about Nigeria...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
Beverly just called Dillish..Dillish Oduah! And Dillish chuckled! Melvin smiled!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
IyawoTM: Dillish on a mission

She is probably sending a message to Namibia to vote 9ja and 9ja to vote Namibia...

I really like that girl mehn.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2013

You don come again. abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
I've been voting under Sierra Leone. Very riggable country.
From their 5.8 million people, how many of them watch, and from that number, how many vote sef?
I'm sure the Nigerians there can get their vote to Melvin. WE PRAY!
Even if it goes to Selly, it CANNOT go to Pokello, after that WITCH insulted us. God forbid!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dillish is a Nigerian!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shrimati(m): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
god_of_music: Guys i was just joking...just wanted to see how you will react! *tongues out* I thankgod say Kslib,Spade,Fork_Addict,StateOfmind and the rest no dey here oo! Dem for finish me!!'!! ...Abeg....Pokello is an I.Diot! Pokello my yansh!!!
come to think of it I used to like her, am her supporter, buh when it comes to that lady tongue lashing my country chaii am out.SMH for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
mevems:

You don come again. abi?
Am sorry! I was just pulling your legs!! I forbid anybody to vote Pokello!!! Vote Melvin!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
9ja4eva:

She is probably sending a message to Namibia to vote 9ja and 9ja to vote Namibia...

I really like that girl mehn.

Ure very correct!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please people! It was just a JOKE!! Stop insulting me!!! Vote Melvin! I've just voted MELVIN for the 33rd time!!'!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mehn, the housemates are gonna be shocked when Melvin reveals his HOH decision grin

O'Neal as usual go analyze tire.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
spade: Mehn, the housemates are gonna be shocked when Melvin reveals his HOH decision grin

O'Neal as usual go analyze tire.

They will al be suprised and dat stupid duckello, will learn nt to pick of nigerians again. Even west africa as a whole.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
Geeeeezus!! I just voted Melvin 4 times in 22 minutes! Biggie has done something!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
But I think dillish really likes melvin oduah! Its clear 4 all to see...I can imagine her thinking, "if not for steven...for loyalty"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
BIGGIE I LOVE YOU!!!! I'VE JUST VOTED MELVIN FOR THE 4TH TIME IN 22 MINUTES? GO AND TRY IT PEEPS!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
god_of_music: Geeeeezus!! I just voted Melvin 4 times in 22 minutes! Biggie has done something!!
I also voted twice with an hour yesterday....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please guy,i need ur help now. Was watching BBA before on 197 and 198 but our subscription expired. When we re-Subscribed again, i would watch BBA again since 3days now.plz wat should i do. Urgent response pls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
Am gonna create a NEW E-mail to vote more!!! Am gonna buy Airtel sim to vote MELVIN through SMS!!! 36th time now!'!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kslib:
I also voted twice with an hour yesterday....
Guy Biggie has done s0mething!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.