Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185630 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
Is selly bleaching
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
olegunner: Is selly bleaching

yes o, e be like
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2013

Na today? That girl na black and white television
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2013

Of Course... u no see her face ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
Melvin is the password. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
Biggy and his entire crew are just too messed up for my liking this year..
They put diff people's picture when talking about a someone,they call dj xclusive a tanzanian,called dillish a zambian,the camera men are high on cheap drugs,housemates are breaking rules and many stuffs,let me not forget their bias articles also.. Melvin took a very big risk by not saving himself but biggy's site put oneals picture.. What was so special/shocking about oneal's swap sef... Msssheeeew!!!
Inshort,i wont be shocked if on the last day biggy tells us that the grand price is 300$ not 300,000$ that it was a mistake..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 12:00am On Jul 10, 2013
Lol. She dey bleach oh! So una never see this picture before?

Compare that to this

Enough said.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2013
CHAI! Selly's color is going back. Look at those ghetto eyelashes tho! LMAOOOOO grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 12:08am On Jul 10, 2013
9ja4eva:

She is probably sending a message to Namibia to vote 9ja and 9ja to vote Namibia...

I really like that girl mehn.

Don't worry. Namibia is actively voting Naija the same way they voted Ethiopia last week. Dillish's fan page is making sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2013
brefo2:

Don't worry. Namibia is actively voting Naija the same way they voted Ethiopia last week. Dillish's fan page is making sure of that.
Even Maria it is not just Dillish. Maria has been tweeting for people to vote for him and how she will be broke by Sunday from all the airtime she is using.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 10, 2013
Omo i am dancing alanta! I just voted Melvin the 38th time!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2013
Still voting....... Till 2am!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2013
viexcey: Please guy,i need ur help now. Was watching BBA before on 197 and 198 but our subscription expired. When we re-Subscribed again, i would watch BBA again since 3days now.plz wat should i do. Urgent response pls
once ur sub expires u must resubscribe 4 bba so call costumer care or txt YES + 1st 10 digits of ur smart cardno to 34333 but its better 2 call customer care during working hrs as dey will hook u up immediatly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by VULCAN(m): 12:39am On Jul 10, 2013
@ Fork addict. Ur customer service is almost as bad as first bank. Its been like 24hrs since I asked for the Odu.

Pls who else has da cronje? I need to join the fight like a starship trooper.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by groovychik(f): 1:00am On Jul 10, 2013
lalaosky:

Went through and I'm kinda convinced you're nigerian, so should I go ahead and send it you?.. Reply via email or here so that I can mail them to you
I have already sent you an email via Groovychikontrack
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:06am On Jul 10, 2013
noname: Even Maria it is not just Dillish. Maria has been tweeting for people to vote for him and how she will be broke by Sunday from all the airtime she is using.
Maria is even sharing airtime on twitter to Namibians to vote Melvin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:17am On Jul 10, 2013
safarigirl:
Maria is even sharing airtime on twitter to Namibians to vote Melvin

Serious? What? Wow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 1:51am On Jul 10, 2013
Miss Maria Nepembeā„¢ Abeg no dey yan too much joor, you dey

waste time.. #OPERATIONSAVEMELVIN
copd 4rm twitter pls guys who teach maria pigen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 2:08am On Jul 10, 2013
This lady dey try o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 10, 2013
groovychik:
I have already sent you an email via Groovychikontrack

I've replied you.. Keep it a secret please
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 10, 2013
Voted Melvin all night! No sleeping! 48th time!! ....this Melvin don give me 'business' ...Night vigil tinz oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 10, 2013
lalaosky:

I've replied you.. Keep it a secret please
Send it to me too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:25am On Jul 10, 2013
Abeg don't vote under nigeria alone o. Attack other west n east african block and also ROA. Let us teach porkello miss daffy duck how the game is played!

Fork addict,miss modella, lalaosky and others we go soon fight if blue print no enter my email

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2013
Good Morning! My fellow 'West African' motherfuckaz!!...hahahahhahahhaahahhaahhahaahahha! Lmao!! Like Lwkmd!!! Just voted Melvin for the 50th time!!! No sleeping yesterday oo! I just added 2 this morning!! I hope say una vote pass me!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2013
This Thread is always Fu**king busy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 10, 2013
Pokelo should only get her Country vote and bounce. The only competition we have is Zim and once they are gone it will be smooth sailing for us. I have a plan but cannot say it here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Bia? Fork_addict or Kslib or Itsmodella or Lalosky or Dominique or Miss Sparkle or Safarigirl or THE AMAKA or Spade or Ozodigbo or Pinky or Stateofmind e.t.c....Give me the lighter! Me i wan jogodo! ...my Hacking Application just contacted Computer Virus! I need dah ''LIGHTER''
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2013
feminine A: Abeg don't vote under nigeria alone o. Attack other west n east african block and also ROA. Let us teach porkello miss daffy duck how the game is played!

Fork addict,miss modella, lalaosky and others we go soon fight if blue print no enter my email
reply my mail.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2013
god_of_music: Bia? Fork_addict or Kslib or Itsmodella or Lalosky or Dominique or Miss Sparkle or Safarigirl or THE AMAKA or Spade or Ozodigbo or Pinky or Stateofmind e.t.c....Give me the lighter! Me i wan jogodo! ...my Hacking Application just contacted Computer Virus! I need dah ''LIGHTER''
make me believe that you're a Nigerian tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2013
ItsModella:
make me believe that you're a Nigerian tongue
I am A Nigerian!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 10, 2013
@Itsmodella__Do you understand Igbo?? Maka na awum onye Igbo! Obodo girigiri! Obodo ndi no na ofe!! Jiri Nwanyo nyem di stuff!! Translate it and see!

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.