Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,740 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:12 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187432 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
StateOfMind: Just one hour but it was well spent. cool
Accept it or not, but Kslib has said it all. Hakeem LIKES Dillish!!

I love dis Annabel lady very much. The way she talks sef...lol.

And let me add....Fatima is such a good actress grin. But I dont lyk her at all...though I admire her intelligence. She is as cunny as Feza. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
sigmundfreud: did selly intentionally pour her drink on pokello?! Something is wrong with dat girl.
the handwriting is on the wall for natasha...she will get record nomination.
what is it with the s.africans and 'over-aged' playas dt cant fit in?! Angelo dance instructor dulling on the dance floor!

As a HOH weh she be she feels she can do anything to anyone @ ds point. She lucky say na BBA house she dey, Pokello 4 wooz am beta slap even Elikem didn't find it funny nd ws nw helping Poke 2 clean her face
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
Lk4 has done it again ohhh!!
He was telling elikem that he aint here for the money cos 300,000$ is too small for him to stress himself about.. He said he once spent that amount anyhow and doesnt give a Bleep cos that money is chicken change..
He said he's a prince.. He said he is next in line to inherit the throne and the only throne higher than the one he's in line for is that of the queen of england.. He said the throne is the second biggest in the world..
He said he doesn't wanna brag but all the girls in the house are all over him.. Its like he said he aint that into koketso... He's still talking sha but i cant hear again cos his mic is off... Biggie just warned him to put on is mic...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib: Lk4 has done it again ohhh!!
He was telling elikem that he aint here for the money cos 300,000$ is too small for him to stress himself about.. He said he once spent that amount anyhow and doesnt give a Bleep cos that money is chicken change..
He said he's a prince.. He said he is next in line to inherit the throne and the only throne higher than the one he's in line for is that of the queen of england.. He said the throne is the second biggest in the world..
He said he doesn't wanna brag but all the girls in the house are all over him.. Its like he said he aint that into koketso... He's still talking sha but i cant hear again cos his mic is off... Biggie just warned him to put on is mic...
LK4 can brag sha. He changes his mouth like a chameleon changes its color.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pls, is Annabel now in love with Angeli grin Angelo? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
LK4 said his throne is the second biggest in the world? Are you serious? grin grin grin

Somebody, tell me where Uganda is again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
Natasha pulizeeeeee.... u don't drink so??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
sholay2011:
Accept it or not, but Kslib has said it all. Hakeem LIKES Dillish!!

I love dis Annabel lady very much. The way she talks sef...lol.

And let me add....Fatima is such a good actress grin. But I dont lyk her at all...though I admire her intelligence. She is as cunny as Feza. cool
Thank you but i fear feza more.. If feza goes then fatima is the next threat..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
Nyll saying he misses Bev?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pls, is Annabel now in love with Angeli grin Angelo? undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
ItsModella:
LK4 can brag sha. He changes his mouth like a chameleon changes its color.
No mind the mad man!! He feels everybody wants him badly.. What a dreamer..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
Angelo don pass out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
I dont like what feza is doing to elikem.. She thinks she's too good for him and was delibrately doing stuffs at the party to make him jealous.. The girls were just laughing and discussing about how elikem was jealous at the party..
Na elikem fault cos he made her feel she was special.. She neva jam..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by malomo23: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
ItsModella: LK4 said his throne is the second biggest in the world? Are you serious? grin grin grin

Somebody, tell me where Uganda is again.

planet mars,don't mind dat uganda goat jawe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hmnn..bev is still on nando's case..
#stateofmindiswatchingyou

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
This Bimp sef This jacuzzi runs in diamond house this nite??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib: I dont like what feza is doing to elikem.. She thinks she's too good for him and was delibrately doing stuffs at the party to make him jealous.. The girls were just laughing and discussing about how elikem was jealous at the party..
Na elikem fault cos he made her feel she was special.. She neva jam..
But didnt elikem make her jealous when he was all over best actress Fatima who still claims he is too small for her at diary sessions even though they have some awkwardly intimate moments?

An eye for an eye jare.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by saintkola(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
Lk4 can gossip sha.. Haba!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
sholay2011:
But didnt elikem make her jealous when he was all over best actress Fatima who still claims he is too small for her at diary sessions even though they have some awkwardly intimate moments?

An eye for an eye jare.
Yea, you are right.. Maybe i was bias cos i'm a dude..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
Bigesus sitting like a hippo inside the jacuzi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib:
Yea, you are right.. Maybe i was bias cos i'm a dude..
grin grin I'm also a dude oo. But I kinda lyk Feza wink but she has to go see her child tomorrow evening...I'm sure she has missed him grin

Dillish is mentally preparing herself... incase she goes home tomao. cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
sholay2011:
grin grin I'm also a dude oo. But I kinda lyk Feza wink but she has to go see her child tomorrow evening...I'm sure she has missed him grin
Lmao!!! Lk4's team also needs him to qualify for the basketball championship..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
Mohthama's booty is so bouncy..and nando just tapped it twice...

Bigaseuas is the dryest housemate bigbrother has ever produced.. His moments after eviction would just be him sitting with his hands behind his head, and him sitting in the jacuzzi smiling like an alaba trader who just hit a jackpot.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
The real dellish is now surfacing.. Was she drunk?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
The real dellish is now surfacing.. Is she drunk?
Lol.. See this girls plotting.. Dellish and feza..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pink1: 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
You guys should update faster for those of us not watching it pleasee thank you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib: The real dellish is now surfacing.. Is she drunk?
She isnt drunk. And was she fake before? Or you think her keeping quiet doesnt mean she doesnt know whats going on?

She would definitely take sides with Feza against Elikem...you know...girlz tinz...and she also knows Fatima is strictly working with strategy. She alredi mentioned that in one of her diary sessions that she dislikes Fatima's strategy of using cooking to warm into ppl's hearts...lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
StateOfMind: Mohthama's booty is so bouncy..and nando just tapped it twice...

Bigaseuas is the dryest housemate bigbrother has ever produced.. His moments after eviction would just be him sitting with his hands behind his head, and him sitting in the jacuzzi smiling like an alaba trader who just hit a jackpot.
grin grin You wont kill me before my time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
Dillish and feza Just talked about fatima. Dillish claims fatima thinks she's smart but they are smarter than her. So they both told each other that if one of them leaves, the one that stays back should do something about fatima.

This their jacuzzi fight is just crazy..I hope no one gets hurt.

Btw, LK4 needs to go home tomorrow..dude is losing it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
This jacuzzi play sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib: Lk4 has done it again ohhh!!
[

If u really want to know d kinda of lk4 , jus google Isaac lugudde. The guy has got scandalous kiss n tell ish in Uganda. Monarch ko, monarch ni.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
Natasha is annoying but she makes me laugh, that makes her an annoyingly funny character..

So a day will come when I will see pokello without make up..my friend just said she looks like a tortoise without makeup..lol..

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.